ThEEnd

II C h a n c e .

"not that everyone was given a second chance. Sometimes, people just dont appreciated it well. Then, they cried when it went missing unused." ++

 

 

 

 

                                          ¶¶

 

 

 

 

Trust is the key of a good relationship in love. Both of the partners need to hundred percently put their trusts and believes in each other. But, when comes a doubt, the trust will slightly thinning and leaves a scar. 

 

 

 

                                         ---

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo had enough. Enough of Chanyeol's lies. He knows everything. Every angles of Chanyeol's dirty secrets. With his broken soul, he could only cry days and nights to soothe the pain. He could barely do nothing. He afraids. Afraids of loosing the ones he loves so much. 

 

 

 

 

 

Recently, Chanyeol is rarely to be at home. He often comes back midnight, and always leaves early in the morning. His activities remain unknown for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo feels hurt as he feels himself loosing a bit by bit of Chanyeol present. 

 

 

 

Breakfast nor lunch nor dinner, Chanyeol wont even look over his cooks. Dont even think he would taste it. Never ever. Since Kyungsoo married to him, he never cared. Whatever happened in the house, he never knew. He takes Kyungsoo for granted. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo knows how Chanyeol and he were forced in this marriage. Not that like Kyungsoo not opposed at first, but because he knows Chanyeol is the best for him, he accepted the holy requirement. He prays day and night for Chanyeol to open his heart for him. However it seemed like God never approved his wish. Never ever Kyungsoo gives up. He keeps on praying and trying to win Chanyeol's heart. 

 

 

 

 

 

One night, Kyungsoo stirs from his sleep. He had dreamed a bad dream. A dream where he scared the most. The dream of him and Chanyeol divorcement. Kyungsoo cries as much as he want. He picks up his phone to dial a number. 

 

 

 

"C-Chanyeollie~.." Kyungsoo voice cracked. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol hums on the phone. As Kyungsoo thought how it will be. No sweet greeting nor a word. 

 

 

 

"W-what time you get back home?" 

 

 

 

Tutt tuut~~ 

 

 

 

Silent. Chanyeol had hung up the call. Kyungsoo tears start to form. Slowly the warm droplets flows through his cheeks. Kyungsoo smiles in pain. At least he got to hear Chanyeol's simple hum. That would be enough to treat his wound. 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo walks to Chanyeol's room. Even he knows he is not allowed to enter the room. He doesnt care. He picks up Chanyeol's clothes on the bed. He caresses the thing with love. He hugs the shirt with care and sniffs in the scent of his lovely husband. How much he loves the smell of his husband that he could only sniffing to that way. Never he had Chanyeol to be closer with him. Never also the guy hugged him not even once. Tears drop on the clothes, wetting the shirt. 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its weekend. Kyungsoo wishes to cook for his husband. Chanyeol always love to eat spicy chicken stew. So, he thought of making the guy one.

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo gently slices the onions with loves. He could not stop imagine how happy he is when Chanyeol going to taste it. How Chanyeol would praised him about how great he is in cooking. Kyungsoo knows deep in his heart the reality is. But it is not wrong to hope and wishing for something he deserves it. 

 

 

 

He places down the dish on the table with care. He sets up the table pefectly so that Chanyeol would love it. Kyungsoo knows how Chanyeol wont eat his foods when he is around. So, he plans to go to the playground to have a fresh air. He walks in his room to change. 

 

 

 

In the right moment, Chanyeol is back. He is at the front door. However, today its unusual. Someone is standing beside him, with their hands holding each other. He welcomes the guy cheerfully to come inside. 

 

 

 

 

"Come in honey." Chanyeol welcomed Baekhyun in.

 

 

Both of them enter the house. Kyungsoo who happens to hear the sound of door opening, smiles as he knows who it would be. With a full of happiness in his heart, he carefully walks down the stairs. Every each of his steps, he would remind how he so happy to meet his husband.  

 

 

 

However, as Kyungsoo thought happiness will come soon to him, pushes him more into a darkness. The happiness is not like he should ask for. He sees the guy. The special guy that links his arm around Chanyeol's arm. His smile vanishes from his face. Its warm and hot. The only feelings Kyungsoo could feel is his dropping tears on his cheeks. 

 

 

 

He sees how Baekhyun and Chanyeol happily feeding each other, the foods that Kyungsoo served on the table. Arent he supposed to be the guy Chanyeol had lunch with? He feels that how the pain of reality slaps on his face. The reality that he could never be Chanyeol's love ones.

 

 

 

Kyungsoo sighs in defeat. He had lost in the game. No. He could never win the game. He quits. Quitting seems the best solution afterall. 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

The night, when Baekhyun is already homed. Kyungsoo braves himself to knock on Chanyeol's office room. With a gentle knock, to not disturb Chanyeol.

 

 

 

"C-chanyeollie~…-" 

 

 

 

Chanyeol hears the knock. He could predict the guy behind his door. He sighs as he knows he needs to settle some stuffs with Kyungsoo too. 

 

 

"Come in" he shouted.

 

 

Kyungsoo gently spins the doorknob before letting himself inside the small room. Kyungsoo stands near the door. He lowers his head to avoid seeing Chanyeol's eyes.

 

 

 

 

"What?" Chanyeol asked in a blank tone.

 

 

 

"I-i just wanna ask, if i-i could get back to my hometown.?" Kyungsoo stuttered. He scared of Chanyeol's sudden rage. So he would like to ask nicely, not to let the guy mad at him. 

 

 

 

"Like i care what you do. Just go. Why need my permission. Look. I dont give a about you. You are nothing to me." Chanyeol grithed his teeth. 

 

 

 

"I-its just because y-you are my husband. So i-i just want your permission." Kyungsoo played his fingers. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol smirks and he laughs out loud. "Who says im your husband? I never be yours. I dont even assumed you as my wife or husband too. You are just my ing maid and slave."

 

 

 

"I-its already 6 months.. D-dont you have a l-litlle feelings f-for me?" Kyungsoo eyes already in red. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol laughs histerically. "Stupid maid. How would you ever dare to dream i would love you. Hey, if i'll have to love you, thats the day when you die, cause i will hardly pray for you to rest in peace" 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's tears already dropping on the floor. "I-its not nice to say about death. How if i really die?" Kyungsoo laughs in joke.

 

 

 

"R.I.P then." Chanyel chuckled. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo's could not hold his pain anymore. The tears and the pain had already killed his heart. "Words are prayers too. If God really grant your wish, i hope i really will die in peace. Its hard to get a second chance in life. I hope you wont waste it. I knew you and Baekhyun. Just dont hurt him." 

 

 

 

"Thats all? Any words more you wanna add?" Chanyeol's crossed his arms. 

 

 

 

"I-i actually love you all this while. I know how you wont ever loved me back. I gave up. I know how greedy i am to even prayed for you to at least open your heart for me. B-but seems like God has another plan for me. Now i realized, my fate was not belong to you. Im sorry if my existent just make the things worse. I-im ready to let you go. Sincerely, i hope that you will be happy with your life after this. I hope, we could see each other again one day under a shady tree as a friend."

 

 

 

With that, Kyungsoo walks away from the room and enters his room. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol stiffs on his seat. A sudden pang hit his heart. Its pain. But he never knew why. Why he feels a slight pain when hearing all those Kyungsoo's words. 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Chanyeol had woken up from his sleeping. He had a bad dream. 

 

 

 

He dreamed of Kyungsoo. It was the first time he dreamed something like that. Kyungsoo was in the middle of saying something but then it was unclear. Kyungsoo was standing under a shady tree in white clothes, smiling to him. He seemed so happy. The first time Chanyeol saw him as happy as that. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol jumps from his bed and shuffles to the bathroom. In the bathroom, he washes his face with warm tap water. He wipes it off with a clean towel before staring over the mirror. Chanyeol feels different today. A feeling he never felt. Dispair, miserable and weak. Its been a long time since he last felt this kind of feelings. Chanyeol brushes of his mind and starts to take a bath. 

 

 

 

 

While Chanyeol is walking down the stairs, he rather feels weird. No sounds at all. Usually he could hear Kyungsoo's laughter voice in the kitchen. But today is super weird. He runs a bit to the kitchen to peak on Kyungsoo but none. The only thing that could be seen was a tray of foods on the dining table. Chanyeol approaches near as he tidying up his collar. There is a note under the tray. He picks it up. 

 

 

 

To : my forever lovely husband, Chanyeollie~

 

       

Morning! I've already prepared your breakfast. Would you please taste it. I guaranteed this will worth the 5stars hotel one. Its because i put all my loves into the recipes so it tastes more nicer. And im afraid if i couldnt cook for you after this. This might be the last chance you taste my cook. Im afraid there is no second chance. Not that everyone had given second chance you know. So, for the last time, i ask you to at least appreciate my last cook for you. Im sorry for yesterday. I will now declare that i, Do Kyungsoo had started to become a widow since i've already signed the divorcement paper you once gave me remember? Chanyeolie~ please take care of Baekhyun. I know how you love him like how i really love you. Dont waste his times. If you're looking for our wedding ring, i've put it on the table in my room above the divorcement paper. In the meantime, i would like to say sorry for ruining your life all this time. Im so sorry. Be happy with your life now. I will try to not remember you the best i can. Thank you for your time. Bye~

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol gasps. His body stiff. He couldnt breath. He doesnt know why his heart suddenly was hit by a slight pain. Like his heart is clunching and squeezing. His eyes are red. His breath is uncontrolable. Water starts to form on his eyes. Chanyeol sits on the chair. He spoons the fried rice in his mouth and swallow it slowly. Tears drops from his eyes. He sighs in dispair. He continues to eat the rice. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol enters Kyungsoo's room. He lazily shuffles towards the table. He gulps down his saliva before carefully taking the ring. He still remembers the day when he first became Kyungsoo's husband. He picks up the paper. Its true. Kyungsoo had signed it. Chanyeol bits his lips, holding his feelings. However, there is a single note under the divorcement paper. Chanyeol pulls it up and reads. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Loving you is easy, but understanding you is hard, to leave you is simple, but to forget you is tough."

"If i could describe how much i love you, it will take forever." 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeols couldnt hold his tears anymore. He just cries out his lungs as he kneels on the floor, hugging the notes tightly. He regrets of treating Kyungsoo so bad, he knows he had been a bad husband all this while. He feels the emptiness. All this while, Kyungsoo had been the one. The one that he needs. The one that will be a perfect partner to him. He was just blinded and drown in ego and his arrogant attitude. Now, he deserves the karma. 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol gets out from his car. He is scanning over the thin paper on his grip. There is some small words, written on the paper. It is an address. Kyungsoo's hometown address to be exact. He reads it over and over again just to make sure it is a right place. 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol eyes spotted an old woman walking with an umbrella wide open above her head. He stops the latter. 

 

 

 

"M-madam. Do you know where is this place is.?" Chanyeol showed her the paper.

 

 

"Eo! Ne. There. You see the blue colour house?" She asked while pointing over a not so small and huge house. 

 

 

Chanyeol nods as he really sees the house with his both eyes. 

 

 

"Thats the house. I think there is an old man lives inside the house." The ahjumma exclaimed.

 

 

Chanyeol bows his head. "Thank you so much madam." He then saw the ahjumma went away from his sight. 

 

 

Without more doubts, Chanyeol walks towards the house confidently, in hoping for Kyungsoo to be there. Upon stepping in front of the house, he breathes out a long sigh. 

 

 

"K-kyungsoo, please be inside." Chanyeol tried to convince his heart. 

 

 

He begins to knock on the door, signaling the call. "H-hello..? Anyone in there?" 

 

 

Silent. Thats what Chanyeol heard. Not a single sound was heard since the first 2 minutes after the knock. 

 

 

He tries his luck once again. Knocking on the door while calling out for somebody inside the house. 

 

 

 

Luck was on Chanyeol's side today. He smiles as he heard the voice on spinning doorknob. 

 

 

But as he is expecting for Kyungsoo, someone else is standing right in front of him. 

 

 

An old man. Chanyeol remembers how the Ahjumma mentioned about an old man while ago. He clears his throat and bows to show his gratitude. 

 

 

"A-anyeong~… is this the right place?" Chanyeol showed to the old man the adress. The old man could only stared Chanyeol with a blank face.

 

 

 

"Yes it is. Who are you?" The old man asked.

 

 

 

"I-im Park Chanyeol."

 

 

 

"Why are you here?" 

 

 

 

Chanyeol smiles. "I-im looking for Do Kyungsoo-ssi. Is he by chance lives here?" Chanyeol bit his lips. 

 

 

"Why are you looking for him?" 

 

 

Chanyeol rubs his nape. "I-im his e-exhusband. Im looking for him"

 

 

With the mention of ex husband, the sudden change of the old man face. His reaction turns gloomy and sad. 

 

 

 

"Come in." He asked Chanyeol to get inside his house. 

 

 

"N-ne thank you." Chanyeol entered the house. 

 

 

 

While Chanyeol is walking pass the living room, he sees the picture of the old man hanging hugely on the wall in the living room.

 

 

 

"Please sit. I'll serve tea right in the moment." 

 

 

Chanyeol bows to the old man before settle down on the couch. He stares around the room to see any kind of Kyungsoo's picture maybe but none. Chanyeol's getting more weird wether he really inside Kyungsoo's house. When the old man places down the tray of snacks and tea, Chanyeol thanks him once again.

 

 

 

"S-sir? May i know where is Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol dared himself to speak out his real purpose of being there. 

 

 

 

The old man heaves a big sigh before his eyes started to get teary that Chanyeol could notice that. Chanyeol starts to feel bad. Whats happen to Kyungsoo, he questions himself. 

 

 

"S-sir??" Chanyeol pleaded. 

 

 

The old man however walk away, leaving the room and heading somewhere inside the house. 

 

 

Chanyeol begins to feel weird again. Why the old man so suddenly turns out to be gloomy and sad to the mention of Kyungsoo. Does something bad happens to Kyungsoo? Chanyeol freeze into his own thought. 

 

 

A sudden memory catching back in his mind. The day before Kyungsoo decided to end all of this about their marriage. The day where Chanyeol bragfully said he would rather love Kyungsoo if the latter die. The dark memories play back inside his mind. 

 

 

Chanyeol eyes start to teary too. "N-no way it will be damn true right." He murmured. 

 

 

"No. He is fine" Chanyeol tried to convinced his heart again.

 

 

 But his tears drop cant deny how his heart is doubting his own answer. Chanyeol in despair. How if God really grant his words. 

 

 

"Words are prayers too. if God really grant your wish , i hope i will really die in peace."

 

 

Those words are kept playing, hunting Chanyeol down. He remembers the exact words he and Kyungsoo had the conversation that stupid night. 

 

 

Out ouf blue, the old man comes with a piece of paper on his hand. He pases down the paper to Chanyeol and Chanyeol receives the paper. Then, the old man goes back somewhere, vanishing from Chanyeol's sight. 

 

 

 

It is an adress. Chanyeol confused. What is that adress about. Why did the old man was sad and never spoken out about Kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol reluctantly walks outside the house and enters his car. He has a very deep thinking before he finally starts the engine to drive to the exact destination according to the address. 

 

 

 

Wjen Chanyeol arrives on the right place, he exits the car after siwth off the engines. 

 

 

 

But the place get Chanyeol into a very deep shock. Grave yard. Whats to be expected. Chanyeol freezes on the moment. 

 

 

 

"G-grave??" His eyes started to secret out the wet.

 

 

"I-it cant be true right?" He laugh in pathethic. 

 

 

Chanyeol moves his legs to approach near the grave yard. He enter the site and he looks back on the thin paper for any Clue of Kyungsoo's. 

 

 

 

There is none. No clue at all. Chanyeol tears slowly drop, flowing through his cheeks. The wind is quite strong that day. The sky is cloudy and its windy. 

 

 

 

"I hope, we could see each other again one day under a shady tree as a friend."

 

 

 

Those words keep on playing in Chanyeol's mind. He remembers now how Kyungsoo mentioned about a shady tree from his last conversation with the latter. Then, the right moment where his eyes catch a one huge but shady tree right in front of him. There is also the only grave near the tree. 

 

 

"N-no. No.." He mumbled. 

 

 

Chanyeol couldnt hold his feelings anymore. He cries out loud while running towards the grave. Without looking at the name he lays his body down and cries. 

 

 

 

"Stupid maid. How would you ever dare to dream i would love you. Hey, if i'll have to love you, thats the day when you die, cause i will hardly pray for you to rest in peace" 

 

 

Chanyeol could hear back all those cursing words he said towards Kyungsoo. Its like God is punishing him for what he actually deserves. Every words are painful. So painful that Chanyeol wish God could have just take his soul away too. 

 

 

"I-im so sorry Kyungsoo-ah. Im so sorry. I've been a bad guy before. I never cared about you. I never spend time with you nor even treat you kindly. I admit that at first i've used to hate you but since you were always kind to me, i-ive kind of falling for you little by little. It just that when i remember back how my life was, i became mad and forgot that i've actually have already been given the best choice for me from God. I-it just i-im so sorry to hurt you and your feelings. I-i always love your smile. I-i cant stand a day without looking at you even for a while i would feel really blessed. I-im so sorry. I know how i deserve this punishment. Now i really regret it. How i wish i could die with you too right now. Its so painful in my heart. Please Kyungsoo-ah, take me there with you. I love you. Please give me another chance to be with you. I've ed my second chance in my life. Let me appologise to you."

 

 

 

"Its hard to get a second chance" Chanyeol heard the words again. 

 

 

"Yeah i know" Chanyeol shouted.

 

 

"You have to use it wisely." 

 

 

"I know i ed up my life. Im sorry. Just punish me dear God."

 

 

"What would you do to turn back time over again?" 

 

 

"I-i dont know. There is no way i could turn back time. How i really wish i can but the fact is never to be true. I want only to meet Kyungsoo at least once. I wanna say sorry to him, and kiss him and tell him how i love him so much and i will take care of him and will never hurt him anymore. I will love him forever till i die." Chanyeol faceplamed while crying. 

 

 

 

Right in the moment Chanyeol could feel a very soft and warm touch of someone touching his hands. It feels so much like Kyungsoo's touch when he first touched Kyungsoo's hand on their wedding ceremony. 

 

 

"K-kyungsoo-ah." He murmured under his breath while still facepalming. 

 

 

When Chanyeol puts his hands away from his face, he opens his eyes and sees the thing he could never be expected. Kyungsoo is kneeling down right next to him with a bouquet of flower. Chanyeol gasp amd freezes.

 

 

"K-k-kyungsoo-ah.." Chanyeol grabbed the latter hand. Its warm and soft like always. 

 

 

 

"Am i dreaming? I know i lm maybe hallucinate things now i know that this is just a dream. But i wont let this chance to be broken like before." Chanyeol smiled to see how beautiful Kyungsoo to be in his dream.

 

 

 

"Shhhh" Kyungsoo sticked his second finger onto Chanyeol's lips. 

 

 

"Do you really mean what are you saying just now?" 

 

 

Chanyeol nods, eyes still on Kyungsoo's face. "I always love you. Am i dead now? Im so happy to meet you. I love you Kyungsoo-ah. C-can i kiss you?" 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo nods. Chanyeol smiles and he starts to move his face near Kyungsoo's one. "I love you Kyungie-ah." And he kissed the boy right on the lips. 

 

 

 

"Its warm, soft and taste like cherries." Chanyeol thought. He deepened the kiss and slided his tounge in between Kyungsoo's lips. Kyungsoo moaned.

 

 

"A-ahh C-Chanyeollie~.." 

 

 

Chanyeol breaks the kiss and stares on Kyungsoo's face back. "I-im sorry. Even im in my dream but i felt so good like it is real." He chuckled. "I wish i will never got to be awake from this dream."

 

 

Then, suddenly Kyungsoo flicks Chanyeol's head. 

 

 

"Ouch!!" Chanyeol groaned in pain. 

 

 

"Omg i must be crazy now. Even i could feel everything about you like its real." Chanyeol smiles like a crazy people. 

 

 

 

"Yah! You are not day dreaming. This is reality." Kyungsoo smiled.

 

 

Chanyeol raises his brows. "Eh! Really?" He asked like a stupid guy.

 

 

"Really." Kyungsoo beamed.

 

 

"If im not day dreaming then, kiss me 3 times." Chanyeol pouted. 

 

 

Kyungsoo pecks Chanyeol's lips three times. 

 

 

"Eh! How about you try to kiss me four times now?" Chanyeol wears a blank face. 

 

 

Kyungsoo smiles before pressing his kips on Chanyeol's one four times. 

 

 

"Now try five times." Chanyeol smiled. 

 

 

"Yah~ i know i love to kiss you but you are really not day dreaming." Kyungsoo smiled before pecking five times.

 

 

"Okay, now six more times." Chanyeol smirked. 

 

 

Kyungsoo knuckles Chanyeol's head and cups the guy's face to give the guy a really deep kiss. Chanyeol body is falling down onto the grass as Kyungsoo is on top of him.

 

 

"I love you too." Kyungsoo said as he stares on Chanyeol's eyes.

 

 

"I love you too." Chanyeol confessed. He kissed Kyungsoo's back.

 

 

"Yah! You ert old man, how much times you want me to kiss? This is public. I dont wanna have with you here." Kyungsoo brushed his nose on Chanyeol's one. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol smiles as he grabs Kyungsoo's . "Aigoo~ they wont care. This place is so silent. Not much people coming here. I love you. I dont care." 

 

 

 

"I love you too and i dont care. But still no here. So come, let me take you home. I have already cooked something." Kyungsoo got up. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol does the same. "Wait! So this is not your grave?" Chanyeol asked. 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo shook his head before hitting Chanyeol's arms repeatedly. 

 

 

 

 

"Of course not. Im not dead yet okay. This is my uncle's thombstone i used to visit here." 

 

 

 

"T-then why you always mention about us meeting under a shady tree like here to be friends?"

 

 

 

Kyungsoo smiles. He approaches near Chanyeol. He pulls down the head lower to press his lips once again. "Because i believed that one day, you'll be here for me because i always visit here to send this flower, and also that i will easily to get to see you."

 

 

 

Chanyeol brushes his nose against Kyungsoo's one. "This is why i love you. You know how i will change one day. Thanks for still loving me."

 

 

 

"B-but how come that old man in your house never seemed to tell me that you are still alive and acting sad and gloomy. Make me thought that you are really leaving me."

 

 

 

"Who would dare to leave Mr.Park Chanyeol. The handsome yoda in this world. Maybe he feels bad because he knows about how bad you are at treating me. My grandfather is a nice man. No need to worry."

 

 

 

"Oh by the way, i wanna say sorry..-" Kyungsoo stopped Chanyeol by sticking his finger on Chanyeol's lips. 

 

 

 

"I've heard everything. Actually i was at the other side of the tree. So, basically i've heard all you sincere words. No need to do it anymore. Cause i've already forgave you a long time ago. Now lets be happy together." 

 

 

 

"I've ed up my second chance. I should have just stop you from running away and signing the paper."

 

 

 

"Hey, God is not that cruel. Not that everyone was given second chance. But never did anyone wont get the third chance. There is always chances. But we should have appreciated the chance very well cause God wanted to see how we use them." Kyungsoo winked. Chanyeol winked too.

 

 

 

Chanyeol kneels down on the ground while taking out Kyungsoo's once to be wedding ring. "So now, will you, Do Kyungsoo, willingly take this stupid yoda as your husband?"

 

 

Kyungsoo nods. Chanyeol helps Kyungsoo to wear the ring. 

 

 

Chanyeol pouts. "Kyungie-ah, saranghae. My only one love, Kyungsoo."

 

 

 

"Nado saranghae. My one and only love husband, yoda, Chanyeollie~…" 

 

 

 

Both of them happily kissing each other under a shady tree. The wind seems to blow all the dark clouds away till the sun rays penetrate the earth. Its a bright day to start all over again. 

 

  

 

 

          

 

 

 

 

 

 

                              ¶¶ThEEnD¶¶

 

 

~~

 

 

 

 

" Chances are very limited thing. You wont simply get the chance. If you really get any chances, use it wisely. If not, there is either way you get another chance or not. The probability is up to fate. Remember, chance and fate are two different things. Chance could change the fate but fate wont changed chance. "

 

 

 

Happy reading guys~ annyeong ¶_¶ this is my new story featuring Chansoo. Hihi i adore this couple too. Actually i always ship Kyungsoo with barely anyone. Because he is so shippable. Sorry for my bad grammars and typos. I really hope that anybody will like this story. To be honest im an angsty fans. Cause i love the feelings of sad and hurts. But yeah i know my writing skill doesnt show it very much well. However i will try harder to improve my writing skill. Lucky i just felt to finish it with a perfect happy ending. So, thats all from me. Annyeong~ π_π