I'm not the only one

I'm not the only one

              Every month, every week and every weekend for the past three months you had seen her. I know what you do, but I just can't bring myself to believe it. I thought that what we had was real, true love and happy ending, but I guess you grew tired of me. How does it feel to be tired of the person you are married to, huh Lee Taemin? How could you break the promise you made three years ago, when you said yes and married me?

 

FLASHBACK.........

 

 

It started three months ago. He said that he was holding up at work. He had dance practises or recordings, or something like that. I started to get suspicious when it happened almost every weekend. I thought that maybe he really was working, but whenever I called Minho, he said, that Taemin had gone home and probably will be home in about twenty minutes, but he never was. Minho told me not to worry, but I knew that he was hiding something and he was covering for Taemin. I know that he is his best friend, but he could have told me something so important.  

When finally I had enough, I went to see him at the studio. I bought food and drinks because I thought that he would be hungry and thirsty from all the hard work. Hard work he never did... When I was turning around the corner to the SM builging I saw a girl and then I saw him, Taemin. He hugged her, kissed her and he was so happy to see her. He was always happy to see me, but not so happy as he was seeing her. I thought that the world fell apart and that my life had been a one big lie. I couldn't bring myself to reality. I probably stood there for twenty minutes, but it felt like eternaty. When I snapped back to reality I went home. He wasn't there as I suspected. I felt emptiness. I felt so empty that I couldn't think properly or even do anything.  

I laid on the couch and I heard him come home. He didn't saw me and I didn't saw him, but I knew that he went to our bedroom. I cried the whole night and when I woke up he was already gone. I thought that it was a nightmare, but when I was washing his clothes I could feel her perfume. The reality hit me. It was true. My loving husband, Lee Taemin, was cheating on me. I took his clothes and threw them out, because I didn't want to face the reality. If I had only known that that was only just the beginning of their love and end of our marrige. That was a day, that I could never erase from my memory. 

 

 

 END OF THE FLASHBACK.......

 

 

I wish I could end everything, but I just know, that I can't live without you. I deny every tear that falls from my cheeks. I've loved you for many years, but I guess I wasn't enough for you. You made me realise my deepest fears: loosing you and beeing apart from you.  

 

I confronted you. You said that I am crazy, because you think that I didn't know what you had done. You said that you loved me and that you would never do anything like that, but in the end we both know the truth. I felt like I had been shot. I wish I could have died, then maybe you would notice that you are killing me.  

 

You never wanted to divorce me. You saw her only on the weekends. I never understood why you stayed with me. She was clearly better than me. I think you wanted me to drown in my own sorrow. I think you sucseeded. I love you so much that it hurts. I hope and pray everyday that you will leave her, but it doesn't seem like you will any time soon. Why? 

 

When you come home tired I usually see you trugh the window and meet you at the door. I hug you and I can smell her perfume. It's the same every time. And then you open your mouth to call me "baby", but I know, that I am not the only one.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was inspired from Sam Smith song I'm not the only one. Hope you guys like this story! :)