Chapter 1.

Awakening [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Mention of Luhan and Kris!  
Word count: 1346

 

He was looking over his shoulder.. It felt like someone was following, or chasing him even. He wasn’t sure. He kept running. It felt like the person came closer. He didn’t see anyone, but he just knew. Oh how he wish he could get away. He closed his eyes for a brief second, only to feel a slight change in the air. He opened his eyes only to get shocked... How the hell did he get here?  

 

“Teleport? What the hell did you smoke last night, and can I have some?” Jongin gave his roommate, Baekhyun a look.  

“No but I’m telling you - it felt so real! It felt almost as real as those maze dreams I keep having!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes before eyeing the lighter on the counter.  

“You have acted weird since you know who, moved out. You need to go out and see the world! It's been five months Jongin!” Baekhyun said as he picked up the lighter. Jongin sighed, before he wearily moved away from Baekhyun.  

“Can you please stop playing with the lighter you might end up burning the house down you damn pyromaniac, and no I don’t need to go out and see the world.. ”  

 

Jongin had been experiencing these dreams for several years now, he wasn't sure when it started..

Not that he remember much from before he started university.. It's weird because his roommates Baekhyun and Yixing also don't remember much.. 

The same with Jongdae, Baekhyun's best friend and the person who probably spends more time in their dorm room than Jongin himself.  

The old dreams were always the same. He was trapped in a maze, and a new wall appeared whenever he thought he was close to the exit.

Sometimes it would feel like other people were trapped in the same maze, he occasionally saw a few people as well.

They looked slightly familiar to Jongin, but he never talked to them because they were gone before he could even get their attention.  

The teleportation dream was new, or not really. He's been dreaming of being chased ever since Luhan broke up with him and moved out, but this is the first time he dreamed that he teleported. The thing common with all of these dreams is that they felt real, and not in the lucid kind of way. It was almost as if it has happened before..  

Baekhyun laughed and put the lighter back on the counter.  

"It's just a lighter, calm down I'm not going to burn down the house. You need to have a little more faith in me Jongin." He said as he pulled his fingers through his raven black hair.  

"Yeah, and who burned down the bookshelf in the living room, just about a month ago hm?" Jongin smirked as Baekhyun just flipped him off.  

"It's true Baek, you have an issue with fire. " Jongdae pointed out from the couch in the living room.  

"Wait when did you get here.. Never mind, did you even leave last night? I swear to God Jongdae, you spend more time in this dorm room than I do and I live here." Jongin said as he threw his hands up and walked towards his room. "You love me, and you know it!" Jongdae yelled back while blowing him a kiss.  

"Give him a break Jongdae. He has been dealing with we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter