OH MY GAWD !!!

What the ing is this sh*t ?!!?!!

"You wanna play this with me Chaerin ? Fine."
No no don't ! I hugged him, jumping up and down like a hype kid. "No, i miss you Seungri." i beam cheerfully and I'll take all my wish and curse for you, i love you. Hul!!
"What the- Chae you're so fake." He let go and looking at me like I'm a short of alien.
"I know you miss me too, thanks Seungri." and with that i runaway from him.
Indeed i'm so fake, i am so ing FAKE but i don't care cuz i'm ing miss this very special man, i wonder where is he ?
Oh there you a...

"Jingyo, can i call you that way to ?" ah he's with her, then what you waiting for ? Go away Chaerin ! But wait Jingyo ? i miss to call him like that too. Yah! Why did you still here ? You stupid matherer y  ! :D
"Why did you wanna call me like.."
"Like Chaerin did ?" Yeah why ? WAIT !!! A lot of Vip did that too, why my name ? Why me ? Why me ? T_T. "I didn't like how you saw her when she calls you that. Will you see me like how you saw her ?" like what he sees me ? A sister ? You're ing his girlfriend, you idiot ! Oh sorry, my language, she's older then you ! I know.
"You know tha..."
"Don't... I know the answer." what the- she cuts all of his words, if you know the answers, why asking ? Godamnit Kiko fool love is working on your brain or something ?
OH BEAM BEAM !! ALARM ALARM !! HE'S GOING TO LOOK AT YOU! BACK UP BACK UP ! HELP !! I have to turn away.
"Chae, is that you ?"  !
"No, i'm a new trainee." what the- good answer Chae ? You're so CLEVER ! With this color of hair ? Jeremy's Mochiano limited collection dress and Guishapine zanote pair of shoes ? Damn Chaerin.
"Jinja ? I know its you." i know my stupidity is working when you around, LEADER !
"No i'm not CL." and I'm trying to walk away, i don't care, i don't have the face for you.
And damn it he back hugged me. "Yes you're not you're my hunchae."  ! I can feel his breath on my chicks. "I catch you." ing  ! My face so hot, please call the fireman squad !
"Oppa, Kiko is here." yes thats the fact and i don't want her claw mark on my face, not when i have a photoshoot to do.
"So what ?" so what ? SO WHAT ! She's your ing girlfriend for sake of gaho. "I won't let you go." he says, lips touching my ear, its tickling, i almost giggling.
"Oppa." fireman ! Fireman ! Fireman ! Is he trying to seduce me in front of his his girlfriend ? No i need policeman ! Arrest him for stealing my heart *dung pang pang treng* i wanna throw up, its to cheesy. But please he blowing his soft breath on my neck IN FRONT OF HIS GIRLFRIEND !
"Aren't you miss me Chae ? Its been a couple of mounth."
I really really do miss you so very much, but she's here ! Your ing almost 6 years girlfriend is HERE and just like NOW seeing what you DID, please stop it or else I'll kick your balls. "You felt so away." why that y tone ?
"Ahem is Teddy oppa in his studio." Good move Chae, thats your DokkChae nickname for haha.
But he didn't let go his hugs T_T."Hem lets go, Kiko you come ?" he just turn his head a bit to see his girlfriend.
"I'll be waiting at your studio." she says, What ? Just like that ? You wont cursing for this  ? Your boyfriend is ing hugging another ing women just ing now and like all the ing time, oh that a lot of ing words. KIKO be my fireman SAVE ME ! And the next thing i know i heard the clicking sound of the door closed. KIKOOOOO ! T_T
"Ok, lets go !" he drag me still in hugging position, drag me all the way to Teddy oppa's studio, what a cool transportation i got.
But why did he felt so cold with her ? Are they in a big fight or something ? But in the other way i can't hide that i'm so happy, i feel all of confidence, i won't hold back anymore, will i ?
"I love that smile."
I love you
"I love you too."
What the- ? Am i say it out loud ? I'M NOT, am i ? And in a blink of time he kiss me right infront of the door to Teddys studio, HE ING KISS ME ! IN THE LIPS !
I heard some claps inside, the door is semi-transparent and its gone bigger when the door is opened, and there he is, YG sajang with his smile but not a smile that scare the  of you to the bone but the sincere and honest one.

THE  IS THIS ?

He let go and cupped my face with his cold hands to make me faced him and look straight into my eyes, my face is on FIRE ! HELP MEH !
"Just focus on our kiss, please." i just gulp my saliva and look at him in the eyes, he is ing serious T_T and he kiss me again, with more passion that burn the  of me. OH MY GAWD !

What the ing  is this  ? Kwon Jiyong !

I am ing love you Lee Chaerin !

Oh whats that ?

FIN ^^~