Chapter 7

Of Chocolates and Suga(r)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            You watched as your teacher locked up the classroom, waiting. What you were exactly waiting for, you didn’t really know.

            “You’re still here?” The male went up to you, a smirk forming, “Waiting for me?”

            “I-”

            You paused when you realized what a stupid situation you got yourself into and that you should’ve just went down the stairs and out of school when the both of you exchanged ‘byes’ in class.

            “You wanna go get something to eat or… something?” Yoongi raised a hand up to rub the back of his neck, his lips. “I mean, cause, I put you through hours of extra math and stuff.”

            Biting back a grin from spreading too wide, you replied, “I don’t mind.”

            “Really?” Yoongi’s face brightened, gummy grin flashing, causing you to giggle. “Uh, I mean.” He quickly diverted his gaze, clearing his throat, “Cool.”

 

 

 

☆☆☆

 

 

 

            “Hyung! I thought you weren’t ever going to end I- Oh?”

            The grinning man ran up to you.

             “Hey.” A wink was shot.

            Giggling at the guy, you greeted him.

            “Hoseok, you actually waited.” Yoongi raised an eyebrow, clearly skeptical.

            “Of course, hyung!” Hoseok turned his attention to Yoongi, “Why wouldn’t I?” Soon however, his entire being diverted itself back to you, questions from your name to your favourite colour shooting out of his lips like a bullet train.

            Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows, darting his gaze from a smiling- note a genuinely smiling Hoseok to a ‘trying to keep up with the sudden game of 20 questions’ you. his lips in caution, Yoongi casually patted you on the shoulder, “Hey.”

            At the touch, you spun to your side to meet your teacher's face (which was unbearably close to yours), “Y-Yeah Mr. Mi-”

            Interrupting you with another hand on your other shoulder and spinning you to fully face him, he said, "Didn’t I say to call me Yoongi oppa?"

            Before you could answer, he hastily continued, “It's just Mr. Min”, he made a disgusted face, “is so weird. You get me? I think-”

            “Hey _______!” A hand gently gripped your arm, Yoongi's hands retracting themselves on instinct.  Hoseok gave you that wide smile, “Since you’re calling Yoongi oppa, isn’t it only necessary for you to call me Hoseok oppa too? Hoseok ssi is too formal.”

“It’s late.” Yoongi interjected, solely keeping his eyes on you. “You should get home before it turns dark.”

Caught off guard, you simply nodded to Yoongi and Hoseok, giving them both smiles before going off your way.

 

 

            “Hyung, what was that for?” Hoseok whined, bottom lip pulled into a pout, “I was just getting to know her.”

            “You can get to know her some other time.” Yoongi rolled his eyes, flicking his wrist, completely not pissed off for no reason – definitely not pissed off.

            “Do you have her number, hyung?” The guy trailed after Yoongi, eyes pleading.

            Yoongi stopped in his tracks, shooting the younger a look, “Really?”

            Hoseok stood in hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter