final

yes, boss

Taemin gulped nervously as he stood in front of his boss' office. He exactly knew what was waiting for him inside. No, everyone knew what was waiting inside.

If the boss calls you, you're a dead man. Okay, no, but you still get fired. The young heir of the company just doesn't play around with anyone. He was a strict man. He knew he can find tons of people who willingly fill each place.

 

"You know, you're pretty much an ." Taemin said to his boss yesterday night.

 

The blonde paled as the memories filled his mind- and he cursed himself for being a careless idiot.

It started like any other work party, it went on without having any trouble. Until Choi Minho decided to join their party. His co-workers always called him to join the parties- but it was just a polite invitation because he's never attended to any of them until now. It was a welcoming party to Taemin to getting this part of the company.

But when their boss- Minho- arrived the whole party died down and became an  party. On the top of it, Minho kept staring at Taemin each time he had a chance. The boy couldn't let his party die- also, he was embarrassed by the staring of the other. So he decided to drink.

It might be his worst idea ever- and believe me, he had quite a nice number in them.

He couldn't bear alcohol very well and his honest self won over his common sense, so when they were left alone- his collages disappeared after less than two hours- he decided on talking with Minho.

"Really?" Minho asked back to Taemin's statement of him being an with a slight chuckle.

"Yes! I mean, who would fire someone because he doesn't like the colour of his tie?" Taemin frowned while he drank another shot of vodka and continued. "You're so full of yourself."

"You're funny." he said seemingly entertained. But thinking back he might imagined the ways he could embarrass Taemin the next day before he'll fire him.

"Am I? Will you fire me for this?" the shots went down one by one and he was already sure he'll get a huge hangover after this night. Minho laughed- it was Taemin's first time to see him laugh- harder than before and leaned closer to the boy.

"No, I'm not.' when Taemin was about to snort and drink another shot, the glass disappeared from his hand.

"Hey!"

"It's enough for you." Minho drank it- any other time, Taemin would be flushed by the indirect kiss but this time he hardly noticed anything.

"You're no fun." Taemin mumbled and looked over his boss. "You're lucky that at least you're hot."

"You think I'm hot?" Minho fought down a growing smirk as he watched the drunk blonde peeking at him- his cheeks and nose were red from the alcohol and his eyes were glassy, yet he remained such a beauty- with pouty lips.

"Well, you are. But you're still a prick."

 

This is how the blonde get himself in trouble. He couldn't remember any other things, they've just vanished from his mind. Luckily, since he was enough embarrassed- he rather not remember these things.

Oh, well, there was another thing.

He woke up in a hotel room, , next to him on the pillow a little post-it.

We need to talk- Minho.

 

He was indeed in trouble.

 

Taemin sighed and with a pale face, he walked into the office, his eyes never leaving the ground. Minho was already there, watching every of his movement.

"You're late." Minho's voice wasn't as rude as he imagined it would be, it rather sounded like he was smiling. But the blonde still didn't have to courage to look up to him.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Taemin stuttered- he hated himself for being so shy now.

"Oh, so you're not as brave as you were yesterday night?"

"N-no, I'm not brave at all."

"Pity, you were entertaining. You know, you has a pretty funny habit." Minho seemingly enjoyed himself pretty much, he didn't even tried to hold back the big smile on his lips.

"W-what kind of habit?" it just couldn't be any good. Taemin could sense it.

"Stripping when you're drunk." in this moment, Taemin didn't want anything more than disappearing and suddenly getting fired didn't sound that bad. At least he didn't have to look at this man again. Even though he will kind of miss his handsome face. "You said I'm hot- look, who's talking."

Taemin looked up with big eyes and hanging mouth. This couldn't happen- it was just a nightmare.

"Don't be afraid, nothing happened. You fell asleep right after you took down your underwear." yeah, it was a thing his friends kept remembering him, yet he forget every time. Oh, well. This can't be changed so what the matter of worrying about it?

"I don't remember this." Taemin mumbled, finally looking up at Minho who was staring at him.

"You don't remember? Then you missed something important." he sighed dramatically. Taemin tried to call out the memories but they didn't come. His aching brain couldn't work properly now.

"What?" he was afraid beforehand.

"Well, you said that- I'm quoting you- I need someone like you next to me to teach me how to behave." Minho stood up and walked closer to Taemin. It made the blonde blush in a deep shade of red.

"I'm sure this didn't happen." Taemin made his mind and stared back at Minho, watching if there was a sight of lying on his face- but there was none. It bothered Taemin.

"It did. Then I told you it's okay because I kind of like you since you started to work here."

"This definitely didn't happen." Taemin snorted, this was really unbelievable. Minho couldn't think he'll believe this. Why did he had to make Taemin suffer before he tells him to leave? He couldn't think the blonde boy will believe that someone as hot as Minho- even though he had a horrible personality- would like someone like Taemin. The living embarrassment.

"We even kissed."

"You're going to fire me, right?" the blonde snapped loudly. He had enough already.

"What? No!" Minho protested. "I'm telling the truth."

"How this can be the truth?" if it was the truth, Taemin couldn't really decide if it was a good thing or not. He thought Minho was a horrible person but after all, Taemin's never sensed anything from this. And after he got himself drunk, Minho cared for him and rented a room in a hotel- in a expensive one. Oh, and he didn't want to fire him after the blonde called him .

Minho leaned to Taemin and hinted a small kiss on the other's soft lips.

"Like this." 

 

 

an/ i feel so unstoppable right now. 

AND SHINEE'S FIRST WIN!! congratulation to our shining stars! let's not stop here!