Not Giving Up - Jongdae Part 1

Song Title Based One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Features: Kim Jongdae aka Chen from Exo and You.

 

"Jongdae...I'm sorry" You sighed looking to the sad boy in front of you "Is it because I'm famous? Are you worried about my fans hating you?" You shook your head and sighed "I just can't love anyone right now" You stared blankly at the coffee cup in front of you "Why?" You shrugged not really fancying telling him that it was because you were scared to get your heart broken that and you may be moving to heaven "______...." You looked up to meet his eyes "I love you" His voice was pained and his eyes were becoming watery "I know Jongdae I know it's just..." "You don't love me back" He sighed picking up your hand "Did I say that?" You mumbled and he shook his head "Then don't just assume things" You took your hand away "I don't know what I feel right now Jongdae...I really don't, your my best friend and I just don't want to lose you...I can't lose you" You felt your eyes well up but you were determined to keep the tears at bay "You will never lose me _______, I'm never going to leave you...." His words trailed off as your vision filled with water "______...." He darted round from his side of the table to yours wrapping his arms protectively around you "Hey....don't cry...what's wrong?" He closed the gap between your bodies so you were resting against him "I have stomach ache that's all I'll be fine" You tried to compose yourself, you did indeed have stomach ache but that wasn't what was making you cry. It was him.

"I'm not giving up on you ______ I love you and I will be there to protect you..." You squinted your eyes open at the sound of someone talking beside you, the first thing you saw was a white ceiling, You immediately realised you weren't at home in your bedroom, nor were you at Jongdae's because his ceiling is navy and covered in little silver stars "_____?" You in a deep breath "Hey...your awake now" He sat in the chair beside your bed, you were in hospital "W-what?" You yanked on your arm horrified by the line that was sticking out of it "Hey...hey ______ don't panic, you're okay" He stood up and grabbed your hand knowing if he didnt that you would yank the wire out "N-No...." You sobbed "You know everything don't you?" He nodded rubbing your knuckles with his thumb "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because I'm scared Jongdae...I'm just so scared, I don't want to die!" He squeezed your hand "You are NOT going to die...do you understand me? I am going to be here to make sure that you get better" You shook your head "Jongdae...." He wrapped his arms around you "I LOVE YOU" You sobbed in his ear "I love you so much ______" He was now crying as well "J-Jongdae" You tensed "It hurts...." You struggled to breathe "Hug...too tight...." He dropped his arms "I'm so so sorry" He picked up your hands again "Will you go out with me Jongdae?" His eyes widened at your sudden question "Y-Yes" He smiled brightly, the tears still shining in his eyes.

"Where would you like to go first?" He kept a tight grip on your hand, you were being given funny looks from passers by and it was making you feel uneasy "_____?" You snapped your head up "Hmm?" "Are you okay?" He scanned you quickly his eyes flashing with worry "I'm fine" You smil

Please log in to read the full chapter