A Love Triangle ~~~ (Jonghyun & Pearlicia)

A Perfect Dream ^^

Hi , My Next ChapTer , wish you are enjoying it , Let's Get Started :)

Jonghyun POV:

We were waiting Room waiting for our turn , when we heard a knock. A girl came in , it was Pearlicia . I smiled but my smiled disapper when I saw Leeteuk Hyang behind her , Millions of Questions came into my mind ."Thankd Oppa for helping me find my way to SHINee waiting room !" Pearlicia said , i heaved a sigh a relief , very good , they are not in a relationship."No problem , let's sit and talk !!" Hyang repiled . Lee teuk offered a sit , but she rejected and went to sit beside me , i was satified .We were talking but for me , i was busying staring at Pearlicia.

Pearlicia POV:

We were talking happily when I felt someone staring at me . When i turned , I saw Jonghyun Oppa staring at me , when i was looking at him , he blushed and turned around.I giggled and wonder why was Jonghyun oppa staring at me . Then I looked at him , once again , he too turned and looked at me , our eyes meet , I blushed and my heart beat faster , chest tighten. This was a very unusual feeling , Why did i feel like that ?!

Leeteuk POV:

I was talking happily to the others when I saw that Jonghyun and Pearlicia were were looking at each other or not is staring.I felt really Jealous and wanted to poke Jonghyun eyes. Wait , even if i like Pearlicia , i have no rights to stop anyone from loving her right , wait , that means Jonghyun-goon ....... When i turned and looked at them once again , Pearlicia was .... was..... BLUSHING ??!!!!! Maybe she liked him too ??!!! OMG , a nightmare is coming ...... But if that is so , that mean i need to fight with Jonghyun-goon to win her heart. I stared at Jonghyun-goon , angrily.

Jonghyun POV:

We separated our stare and we contiuned to listen to the others , but as I was listening , i felt someone staring at me . When i looked around , I saw Leeteuk hyang staring at me , not normal stare but a angry stare , like he was going to kill me anytime of the DAy.I was really curious about why Leeteuk hyang was staring angily at me , then i suddenly remembered tha time when he stared at Pearlicia. Is it that he like Pearlicia or a crush ? I was SUPER curious and went to pulled Leeteuk hyang to one corner , he was unsatisfied and struggled , I kept pulling and finally he gave up and followed me . His face was like ANGRY BIRD [You know the game?]and he stared at me , the same way like just now.Then i took the chance to ask :Do you like Pearlicia ?" , then he turned his face to a more serious face and repiled , angrily :" Of Course !!!! You too right ?! If that is so , we have to challenge ourself to get Pearlicia's heart !!" When Leeteuk hyang said that , it was as loud a our micro-phone we sing in. Everyone heard it , even Pearlicia , she looked like she was going to cry.

Pearlicia POV

I was looking at Leeteuk Oppa and Jonghyun oppa, i wondered :"They liked me ?! But if i like Jonghyun Oppa , What am i going to do ?!"I was shocked and stared at them .I just coudln't think of any solution to break this silence , so i ran out of the room , i was CRYING ........

Jonghyun POV:

When Pearlicia ran out , I chased her as well as Leeteuk Hyang. We separated to find her while I was running . I heard a whine . I stopped and looked around . I saw a pitiful girl , around the staircase , it ..... it ..... was Pearlicia . I walked towards her and said :"Sorry for what Leeteuk hyang said ." When i said that , she looked up with her tearful eyes , :"So , what Leeteuk Oppa said , is it real ?" I gasped , I cannot say that it is true , it is too embarrssing and it was not the right timing , maybe she doesn't like me ? I just said :"Oh..... You just don't care about what he say , later in the days or months you will know ." She don't look like she is going to believe it , but she just didn't ask . I heaved a sigh of relief . Then i went to her , she lay on my chest , soon enough she fell asleep , i kissed her forehead and said :"Sorry Pearlicia , this Love triangle is going to be hard for you , but i know you can do it ....."

Ok , finished , wish you liked it , do you think Pearlicia is going to be with Jonghyun or Leeteuk ? Wait for it , just wait for it

And also subscribe and Comment :)