chapter 1

Comeback

     "DARA-SHI!!"

     "Dara-shi!!"

     Dara stop as she faces a horde of reporters who's been bugging her since her flight landed just a few minutes ago. She was surprised by the number of paparazzi that block her way which didn't made any sense cause she was away for a very long time and to think that no one was supposed to know that she was back. But anyhow, she took her glasses off and gave them a warm smile. The angelic face of her was never gone even though 5 years have already pass, making the reporters look at her in awe.

 

     "Dara-shi!" One of the reporters in front of her caught her attention and as if on cue, the reporter continued to speak with a question.

 

     "Are we expecting for a comeback?"

     Dara bit her lip as she heard the question asked. She, too, doesn't know if YG will still give 2ne1 a chance to have a comeback or even accept her back in the company. It has been so long and YG hasn't contact her since forever which make her nervous.

     Instead of answering, she just smiled back at him and resumed to walk away from them.

 

-----

 

     "Lets go to YG" Dara said at the driver as soon as she got in the van. 

     "Neh"

     Sandara Park, the fresh vocal of 2ne1, face of the group, promising actress, and the director of communication of the group, decided to take a day-- years off being an idol. Making the other 2ne1 members to lie low. Dara, even having the knowledge that their group can't perform incomplete, did the most horrible thing that a member could do, to leave the group. To leave YG.

     Months later after she left, news all about 2ne1 and herself was in a buzz. She heard them, 2ne1's rumor of disbandment in which YG kept his silence but later on announced that 2ne1 will be on hiatus and will perform their solo activities. CL debuting in America, Bom as a singer and Minzy enchancing her dancing skills and being a judge in dancing 9. 

    Being away for almost 5 years wasn't that easy for Dara. Her first year was the most hardest days in her life. She cried every night. She missed them. She missed CL, Bom and Minzy. She missed being on stage. She missed singing. She missed the man whom she love. She missed everything specially updating her instagram. She even almost post her secret!

    Five years have passed. YG didn't contact her, which she assumed that YG knew everything, but 2ne1, BigBang and other YG family members are calling her and texting her that they missed her so much. But a single call nor text from him didn't reached her phone. She missed him. She missed him to the point that she wanted to go back to Korea and tell him the truth. But she choses to keep her silence. She can't risk him. She can't risk bigbang, 2ne1, and specially YG. She cried.

     The trip to YG seemed so fast that she didn't notice that they we're already at the front of the building not until the driver broke her silence.

     "Ma'am" the driver called her for the nth time "We're here. Do you want me to accompany you inside?" he asked.

    "Ani... I'll just go there alone." She said encouraging herself. She was hesitant if she would do this or not. Afraid that she can't face them. Facing the family that she left. Nevertheless, she gathered all the oxygen around her and exhale them anyways. "hwaiting!" she whispered.

 

-----

 

     Her steps halted just as she reached the front door. Her eyes we're getting blurry. She can't believe that she's back. Back to the place that helped her reach her dream. The family that has been always at her side. The family that loved her and she loved. She relaxed her jaw hoping that her tears won't fall. She still has the choice to go back. To runaway again. To forget her family even if it hurt her to death. But she didn't. With one last glance at the van that brought her back to her home, she finally step forward. 

     A collective gasped can be heard as she stand by the elevator, she wanted to see them, to greet them but chooses to ignore them for she might break down. She decided to meet their president, Yang Hyun Suk, first. She was nervous as hell!! She might even faint by the time she would reach the office of YG. She sighed as she knew that she will be scolded by the time they would meet.

     She walked in the elevator and pressed the highest floor and just as the elevator door closes she saw a glimpse of him. Their eyes met and for the nth time, she really missed him so much but she was scared for the betrayal look didn't escaped his eyes as he stared back at her.

    Her eyes bacame misty. Her tears fell. 'Did he knew? Did he knew that I will be back? Did he missed me like i missed him? Does... does he still love me?' She can only asked herself as she wiped her tears.

     The time has come. She knocked at the door three times hoping that no one will answer. That no one will open the door for she might die of nervousness. She held her breath as she heard him say.

     "Come in"

     'This is it. Be strong Dara-ah' she encourage herself.