Oh no!

Football Scandal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Goyang stadium  

 

You were here to support your boyfriend play football. Your boyfriend also happen to be leekikwang from beast.

His favourite past time is playing football and as his girlfriend, u would always go to support him during his matches. 


When u arrive, kikwang was already playing. You turn to the rest bench and saw doojoon there so u decided to sit there with him while waiting for the game to end. 

'Anyeong oppa!' You greeted doojoon 

'Oh! U are here! Kikwang is playing now! Why don't u have a seat next to me while waiting!' Doojoon kindly moved to the side to make some space for you.

'Deh!  Komawo oppa! ^^' you took a seat beside him and started to cheer for kikwang with doojoon.



Once u took your seat, you look at kikwang and saw that he had notice your arrival. You wave and smiled at him. He gave you his famous eye smile and wave happily at you like a small kid when he is told that he is going to an amusement park. 

You watched as kikwang dribble the ball through half the field and shoot. You jump to your feet and was jumping up and down while cheering for a goal but it was a missed. The ball flew and hit the pole. 



Everyone in the blue team 'awww' in shame. 

'That was a pity!' U said to doojoon 
Doojoon agreed and say 'yes! It was! It's alright it's already a 3:1 now! We are leading!' He then rub your head lightly messing your nicely blowed hair. 
'Yah~! Oppa!!' You blew a raspberry and pouted 
'Aigoo! So cute~' he then pinch your cheek.

Little did you know that kikwang saw the scene was feeling a bit jealous that you were smiling and laughing with doojoon when he was playing. He mentally note to punish you later for it.

Kikwang have always been a boyfriend that get jealous very easily but that was one of the reason why you were so madly in love with him because it makes you feel the ultimate love he hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter