I love you.

Jealous? Me? Of course I am.

Kim Ki Bum was a handsome guy. Hell, Jonghyun perfectly knew it.

He knew how his boyfriend liked to look good all the time, how much time he spends in fixing his hair, using tons of treatment to compensate the constant procedures, straight, curled, blonde, black, pink! He didn't even know how he still had hair. He shook his head when he noticed he was distracting himself from the main topic.

Today was ToHeart's MV presentation. Their main song, 'Delicious' promised to have a funny and charming video that would make everyone loved it.

Jonghyun was eager to see it until he heard the lyrics.

Was Key going to fight for the love of a girl against another guy?

He spent two days convincing himself that his sudden attack of jealousness was stupid, that Key was going to act and that they had done it a few times in the past for SHINee's videos. Somehow, he believed it and was more than happy when Key invited him first to the presentation, he invited the other members as well but he was the first so he didn't care, everything was going to be fine.

'Fine my '

"Hyung is funny when he makes that face!" Taemin jumped on his seat by his side, shaking Minho's arm in enthusiasm "Don't you think, Jonghyun hyung?"

"Yeah, yeah, he is..."

He was about to explode in a million pieces of angry Jonghyun's that were going to eat that WooHyun to the bone.

That guy was clearly flirting with him, those smiles, those touches weren't friendly, Jonghyun could say. He remembered Key telling him that WooHyun was a good friend of his and that he had helped him in the past, although he felt insecure, he trusted his lover and didn't say anything about his feelings.

"And this is how he pays me..." He murmured.

Key and WooHyun playing on their beds, Key and WooHyun playing in the bathroom, them living together, them, them, them.

"That was funny" Minho laughed.

"And the chorus is so catchy" Onew smiled.

"I liked it!" Taemin clapped.

Jonghyun could only thank that it was finally over.

Or at least he thought.

His eyes moved to the two idols sitting behind a table in the corner of the stage, they were laughing at their own creation, surely remembering all the things that were cut due their laughs or something else. How did Key didn't realize he was flirting with him? How couldn't he realize that the way he was hugging him was beyond friendship? And how did he was letting him do it in front of him?

"Kim Ki Bum, you'll pay"

"What do you think?" Key asked his bandmates when WooHyun went to his own.

"I congratulate you, hyung" Minho palmed his back.

"I like it a lot, umma" Taemin smiled.

"I didn't know you could be less diva" Onew said.

Key laughed with his infamous laugh, his leader always knew how to ruin every moment. But there was something missing, not something, someone  "Jjong?"

"It was funny" His dino said, not looking at him and with his arms crossed over his chest.

Key frowned, he knew something was going on with him and he wasn't going to let it pass "Funny? Is that all you have to say?"

Minho, Taemin and Onew gave a step back, it was better if they escape now.

"Yeah, it was funny and entertaining, good job" He patted his head and turned away, leaving a furious diva behind.

"He's dead" Minho whispered.

"It was nice knowing him" Onew scratched the back of his head.

"Do you know what the is going on with him?" Key glared at them.

"I heard they are giving food that way, you hungry hyung, Minnie?" Minho laughed nervously and backed away.

"I'm always hungry" Onew laughed.

In a blink of an eye, the three of them disappeared.

Jonghyun knew he was going to die in the most painful manner, there was no way he was going to survive after doing that to Key but at least, he had stated how mad he was for his lack of reaction from another man flirting.

He watched the speech the group gave to the presents, thanking their support and saying they will work harder. He could see the glare always present on his boyfriend's feline eyes and the killing instinct surrounding him, he was looking for him and every second that passed by was a second less in his existence.

When the clock marked one in the morning, they leaved the hall. Minho and Taemin were starting to get all lovey dovey and Onew was getting over exited for the amount of chicken he ate. Jonghyun was practically running away from the diva that was killing him with his eyes. They got up the van and returned to the dorm.

Taemin and Minho ran to their room while Onew moved to the kitchen, he was hungry.

"So?" Key looked at him, crossing his arms over his chest and tapping his shoe on the floor.

"So what?" Jonghyun kept the sofa as a safe distance between them "I'm tired, I'll go to sleep. Do you come?"

"Kim Jonghyun, what in the world happened to you?" He spat.

"Me? Nothing. I'm fine, thank you" He smiled, feeling goosebumps just at looking at him "How about you?"

"I invited you, placed you in the best seat and all I receive is a ing 'Good job'?" He hissed walking slowly to him. He really looked like a lion about to jump.

"W-Well" He slapped himself from stuttering "I just think that you were fine, after all WooHyun and everyone else give you the cheers you wanted to"

Key froze on his place. Was he hearing right? Jonghyun did all of that because he was... "Jealous? Are you jealous, Jonghyun?"

The blonde couldn't believe when his lover exploded in laugher. Wasn't he about to kill him? He didn't understand what was happening and what the hell was that funny anyway?

"I can't believe it" Key said between laughs "I was going to kill you and now I can't stop"

"What?!" Jonghyun growled, he didn't like the fact he was making fun of him.

"God, it's ridiculous! Jealous of WooHyun?" He laughed again "Do you think I'll cheat you or what?"

Jonghyun shook his head; no, he didn't even think about it... he was just jealous "You wouldn't, would you?"

"I love you, stupid dino. WooHyun is just my friend and God, he even told me he was so happy for our relationship" Key rested his hands on his hips.

"R-Really?"

"Of course, babo, now that I think about it, it's so cute you felt jealous" He walked to him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Yah... I'm not cute" He blushed, grabbing him by his waist "It's just that I love you and I lost all track of reason when I saw the video"

"Babo" He pressed his lips against his, kissing him softly.

Jonghyun smiled, pressing the boy tighter to his body, he felt ridiculous from having such a pathetic attack just by a single video but he loved him so much and was affected by everything "I love you Bummie"

"I know and you're stupid dino"

He laughed.

"Just one thing, Kim Jonghyun" Key looked at him, his feline eyes piercing his.

"Don't you dare to talk to me like that if you want to live without pain."


They're so adorable <3

Don't forget to leave your opinion!