chapter 1

I Think i need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

When morning came, sunlight came through curtain of a room. The room owner involuntarily blinked because felt rayed entering his pupils. He opened his eyes before staring blankly at the ceiling. He paused. He sniffed and finally sat. I wonder what he was thinking that morning, made him daydreaming for a long time. Then he went and started the day. Using public transport, he sat alone with a thick jacket. While waiting, he played his favorite music. After reached the destination, he dismounted and entered the school gate.

 

Once in the classroom, he immediately put his head on the table and then closed his eyes.

"Ya Kim Ju Hyeon! Are you going straight to sleep there?"

"Ju .. Hyeon !?"

His friend called him till he shouted because JuHyeon didn’t answer at all. With laziness he opened his eyes,

"Don’t bother me, just go out there with the others."

"Come on, we play basketball today!"

Friends who looked bigger than him was beginning to pull hand a man named Ju Hyeon. He was being lazy even to lift his head, because he felt he didn’t want. Yet. He was forced to get up from his seat and followed him. They played on the field, and looked excited while some women yelled for them. Ju Hyeon hate it.

"Ya Kim Ju Hyeon! See because you're daydreaming, the ball thrown out! Take the ball now!" Cried the smallest person there. With murmured, he turned and followed where the ball went away

"Well, what is this! Who threw this ball! “said a girl annoyed.

Ju Hyeon saw someone was standing with stamped her right foot in front of the ball.

"Oi! Can you throw me the ball? “ She turned and saw Ju Hyeon with annoyed expression.

"Did you throw this ball?" She asked Ju Hyeon didn’t answer, but raised his eyebrows.

"Did you know, you just damage the ecosystem of the environment because you made the caterpillars die?"

Ju Hyeon now frowned, and began to feel strange with this freak girl.

"Well it looks like you wouldn’t understand."

She took the ball and threw it to Ju Hyeon. Then she left Ju Hyeon who doesn’t respond at all. Strange Girl.

 

When the bell rang, Ju Hyeon was already in his seatnear the window while listening to songs through his earphone

"Oh you are….?" Ju Hyeon wasn’t aware of the presence of a girl who makes the class fell silent. The girl was bowing,

"I’m a student in here, I was just late for this class ...."

she stuttered as she clenched her fist.

"Everybody sit down."

A teacher came in and made all the students sat in their place.

"This is So Hyun, she was late for one week because of family matters."

Everyone just nodded. So Hyun walked and paused when she saw three empty chairs. She looked at Ju Hyeon. I think I can’t sit with him. but she changed her mind and sat down in the other empty chair.

"Kim Ju Hyeon you will hear me or hear a song !?"

the teacher shouted. It made Ju Hyeon turned and looked ahead. With a flat face he released his earphone.

"Right now, we begin the lesson."

 

At the time, Ju Hyeon were silent and stared at the outside glass, but suddenly he gasped when his cheeks were cold.

"You will just sit in there for a whole day?" Now his gaze became curt,

"Don’t look at me like that, I just wanted to apologize. The caterpillar doesn’t die its just fell .... "

So Hyun handed him a cold drink lemon flavor. But Ju Hyeon didn’t understand as she rewind the memory. Ah the caterpillar. I don’t care tho.

"You will forgive me right ....?" She muttered. Ju Hyeon quibble put his head back to the table ignoring So Hyun. Carefully So Hyun put the drink on Ju Hyeon’s table, hope that Ju Hyeon will forgive her for what she said this morning.

 

"Oh we have empty class today! We can do anything!"

The class turned into a fuss, Ju Hyeon woke up from his sleep. He hated when the class becomes noisy, he prefer class with lessons better because he liked to be silent. He stood up and decided to leave the classroom,

"Ya! Where are you going?" A man with name tag, Song Jae Ho shouted. Ju Hyeon went to the music room because no one in there. He immediately took a nap in sofa and closed his eyes, but yet 10 minutes later he heard footsteps.

"Oh, are you here?" JuHyeon chose to be silence and continued his sleep. Feeling not considered by him. She pursed her lips and sat in front of a small piano. She played the piano, but actually she didn’t really know the keys. So she just played like a little kid. Ju Hyeon didn’t deny he wanted to laugh because of she kept playing children song but somehow he kept wondering something. Ju Hyeon sat down and saw a tiny girl with a big smile on her face was amused .

"Why are you laughing?" Asked Ju Hyeon with confused face. She shook her head,

"Why don’t you stay in class? Why are you here?"

"Why you also here?"

"Answer my question first."

"You didn’t answer my question."

"I shook my head earlier. You the one not answer me. "

Ju Hyeon became annoyed this time, he looked the girl from the bottom till up her head. Kwon So Hyun.

"What is your name? Why you don’t wear your name tag?"

She asked again. Ju Hyeon didn’t answer instead he got up and wanted to go. However, with promptly So Hyun stood on his way,

"Where are you going? You love to ignore people, didn’t you !? "

Ju Hyeon now didn’t understand. What is on this freaking strange girl named So Hyun’s mind.

"What is your name?" She asked, pressing each word. Ju Hyeon didn’t care and he won’t respond anymore, instead he pushed down So Hyun’s arm who blocking him and just walked through,

"Ya from now on I'll call you Buffy!"

Ju Hyeon stopped as he frowned,

"Until you tell your name, I'll call you Buffy!"

"Whatever."

 

Ju Hyeon entered a noisy classroom and found his friends were playing games,

"Ya, you didn’t have anything to do besides than sleep? Good thing, you're smart. "said Grumpy friend named Heo Jun.

"Oh don’t you take that drink on your table? I'm thirsty I want to drink. "

Ju Hyeon threw his sights on the small bottle. Ah this weird girl. He walked grabbing the drink, he was a little surprised because there is a note behind.

 

Sorry, I don’t thinking first before i scolded you this morning. Hehe, Kim ju hyeon let's be friends! -Kwon So Hyun

 

"Tch, she already knows my name ...."

 

Ju Hyeon walked with his two friends to go to somewhere, but as they walked they keep talking about the new student, that he really didn’t care about her.

"Yeah, I just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter