Final

My Sleepy Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The italic word will only be in Yera's mind.

Final

 

 

Son Yera finds herself more tangled in Yoongi's life when his mom asked her to literally being his babysitter.Oh what luck she's got that she get to take care of her longtime crush,Min Yoongi.Before when they were 10 years old,they're really not that close to each other but Yera always finds herself admiring him from a far.Then,somehow their parents kinda bonded closer as they always complimented each other gardening skills and that pretty much makes Yera and Yoongi playmates.

She has always thought that he looks cool but his personality really derive from his appearance as he always cries and throws a tantrum when he didn't get something that he wants.Thats how much of a spoiled brat he was back then.

"Goodmorning,Mrs Min!"Yera greeted with a bright smile on her face,seeing Mrs Min is tending the plants in her garden.

"Oh why hello there,dear."She warmly wave at Yera."Wait, let me wake up that boy of mine."

"No,It's fine.Continue with your gardening.I can just get upstairs and wake that sleepyhead myself."Yera jokely punch her fist into her palm while saying he's dead meat and Mrs Min let out a laugh seeing her."If you insist then...go wake him up."

She casually enters his house like she owns it and climbs up the stairs to his room. 

"Yah,you're gonna be late,Min Yoongi!"Yera enters his room and pulled the blanket that wrapped around his body,revealing him sleeping in a foetus position.

Ohmygod,Son Yera.

She almost got a heartattack!How can a 17-year old boy be sleeping like an adorable baby?!So...cute..

She could just jump into his bed and snuggles him from behind.Her self control barely made it as she rubs her chest,slowing down her heartbeat rate.

"..Just..five more minutes..."Yoongi groggily answers as he rolls his body closer to her,capturing her waist into a hug.

"N-no,nope!not this time..not this.."Yera blushed while trying to protest but somehow he just keeps hugging her tighter.She sighed in defeat as she look at his still closed eyes."Fine...just five more minutes,arasso?"She continues to sit beside his bed,slowly playing with his hair.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

"Okay,I've been dying to ask you this one question...why the heck are you still not together?"Sohyun stares sharply at Yera,waiting for her answer.

They sit at the far corner of the cafeteria,the usual place they always spend their time during recess. 

"Ugh,guys.Please don't start with this again.."Yera rolled her eyes,sick at being asked the same question everyday.

"Oh come on,you like him and I'm pretty sure he has a thing for you too.So why not already?"Bora asked Yera while sipping her drinks.

"It's not that easy as you--"

"IT'S EASY."Sohyun and Bora simultaneously said,successfully cut Yera's words.

Yera sighed."No,it's not.You know that Yoongi and I are not in any way dating relationship and will never be."

"See?That's why you're still being like this.You always give up before the games even started!"

Yera bites her lips as the words that Sohyun said shoots straight to her heart.Yes,she knows that.She always run from her problems because she's afraid of confronting it.She didn't want to get hurt.

Bora smiled and puts her hands on Yera's shoulder."That's why we wanted to help you..."

"What do you mean by that?"Yera finally raised her head and giving a questioning look to her friends.Bora on the other hand,is only giving her a meaningful smile.

"Yo,Yoongi!"

Yera widen her eyes at Bora as she's asking Yoongi to come here.Out of total panic,Yera decided to slump her face to the table with her arms covering her face.

"What's up?"Yera hears Yoongi's voice getting closer to her.

Seriously,Min Yoongi!You pick the worst timing of all!What should I do?I don't know what kind of expression should I put when I'm infront of you now..

"Don't you 'what's up' me.You lent me my notebooks last week.When are you going to give it back?"Bora and Yoongi are classmates and  Bora always find herself in trouble as Yoongi likes to borrow her notes.So,she always need to remind him."Yeah,yeah.It's not like I didn't give it to you back."He said it like some rich spoiled brat.

"You did give it back to me but it's always the day before I had to submit the notes!"Yoongi scratch his head and averted his eyes from Bora as it then landed on Yera.

"Oi,Son Yera.What's wrong with you?"Yoongi finally notice her,lying there without making any effort to greet him.He finds that rather odd since Yera will always nag if she's ever finds the time.When he didn't get any answers from her,his eyes wanders to her two friends.

"Well,let's just say that she is sick now."

"Ehem,love sick,ehem,to be exact,ehem ehem."Bora faked her cough while saying that but Yoongi only reply to what she's doing with a judging look.He didn't quite catch what she's trying to say but he just ignored her as he then turn his attention back to Yera."Hmm..You're not feeling well huh.."Yoongi mumbled and his hand slowly touch Yera's head,tapping it twice.That small movement sent a thousand feelings to Yera."You better get well soon."

When Yoongi had already walked further away from the table,Yera could hear the squealing voice of her two girls."See?You sooooo gonna confess to him!"Bora claps like a seal as the idea excites her.

"N-no.Nu uh."Yera denies it but her face was already turned red.This time,she failed to hide her embarassment from Sohyun and Bora.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter