Chapter 02

Kwon Jiyong's plan

Dara was woken up by the continous call of people. 

5 missed call Bom

4 missed call Gaettong

9 missed call Chaerin

13 missed call Seungri

"What's happening?" Dara said and sat up. She was about to call Bom when an incoming phone call from Bom. 

"Bommie" Dara said.

"Yah! Why didn't you answer my call?"Bom shouted. 

"Aigoo. I just woke up. What's wrong? I got a lot of missed call from you, Chaerin and Seungri and even my brother" Dara said and stood up to get water from her kitchen. 

"Check the news! Check the news!" Bom said. 

"Aigoo. Fine. I'll hang up and call you back"Dara said.

"Call me immediately. Arasso?" Bom shouted. 

"Arasoo Bommie" Dara said and hanged up. Upon hanging up Dara immediately checked the news that everyone started caling her. 

Kwon Jiyong and Kiko Mizuhara spotted getting cozy with each other. Dara continued to browse the next article. 

Are Kwon Jiyong and Kiko Mizuhara dating? 

Spotted in a party Kwon Jiyong and Kiko Mizuhara being sweet with each other. 

"KWON JIYOOOOONG!!" Dara shouted and immediately dressed up. He's really going to get it from her. She told him not to drag Kiko again. She' s really worried about Kiko's career and haters, she's worried that all the fans will get mad at her and harm her. 

Dara immediately went to the YG Building and upon entering she saw Seungri. 

"Noona what are you doing here? I though you have a shooting?" Seungri asked. 

"Neh. I told them I can't make it?" Dara asked. 

"You're so pretty today Noona" Seungri said trying to lighten up Dara's mood. He know's that Dara is really mad at his hyung today for the pictures. 

"Where is he?" Dara asked. 

"Who?" Seungri smiled. 

"Jiyong. Where is he?" Dara asked. 

"Oh. Hyung? I-i-i don't k-k-know" Seungri said and started to walk away. 

"Yah! Where is he?" Dara shouted. 

"at the studio" Seungri mumbled.

"Noona, don't be mad at him anymore." Seungri said and followed Dara whose going straight to the Bigbang's studio. 

"Noona. Hyung just want to spend time with you" Seungri said. Dara immediately opened the door. 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong!" Dara shouted. 

"Baby g-g-irl. I missed you" Jiyong said and smiled. He stood up about the hug Dara. 

"Yah. Don't baby girl me! I told you to leave Kiko out of this" Dara frowned. 

"But.." Jiyong frowned. 

"Im hungry. I'll go first" Youngbae said. Dara looked around and saw all Bigbang's member are inside together with Xin and Kiko.

Oh. Mianhae" Dara said and bowed. "Annyeon" Dara said. 

"Neh.We'll go first noona!" Daesung said and dragged Youngbae and T.O.P out. 

"Let's go rat" Top said and pulled Seungri away. 

"Kiko" Dara said. 

"Aigoo. Unnie, don't worry about it. Jiyong just want to spend time with you" Kiko smiled at her.

"Mianhae for what this Pabo caused you. Im worried about his fans. They are threatening you and what if something happ...."

"Don't worry unnie. I don't think they will do stuff like that and I checked my instragram. Actually they are happy for us dating." Kiko laughed. 

"Still this pabo shouldn't have asked you to do that" Dara smiled.

"don't worry about it Dara. And actually we can aslo get something for that scandal. Kiko and I can now go out to have dates. They'll think im just accompanying her for Jiyong" Xin smiled. 

"See baby girl? Everything is going well" Jiyong said and hugged her. 

"Yah" Dara said and pulled away from Jiyongs hug. 

"We'll go first! We'll have a dater" Kiko said and smiled at both of them before dragging Xin out. 

"Baby girl" Jiyong frowned. 

"Whaaat?" Dara said.

"Don't be mad anymore" Jiyong said and hugged Dara again.

"I promise that would be the last" Jiyong said. 

"Ugh fine. It's just im really worri...." Dara said. 

"Shh. I know I know. But Kiko is right they can't harm her and she still have more fans than haters" Jiyong said. 

"Still" Dara frowned. 

"Let's just go out and eat and tomorrow let's go to Jeju?" Jiyong said. 

"People will know us there" Dara said. 

"Hmm. How about Japan?" Jiyong asked. 

"People know us there too. How about Philippines?" Dara smiled. "I know a place where there is a few people"

"Arasso. Arasso if that what you like. Let's eat breakfast for now" Jiyong smiled. 

"I love you JIyong" Dara mumbled. 

"I love you too"

"KWON JIYONG!!!!!!!" Someone shouted and there they saw Park Bom standing at the door of the studio together with Top who's trying to pull her away. 

"I can explain n-n-noona" Jiyong said. 

 

-the end-

 

Author's Note:

 

I just thought of this last night and decided to rught. I'm not really sure what happened and some of the things i wrote are made up only...