1/1

Sweetest

Yein stretched in her bed coming from the short sleep that she had. Opening her eyes she looked around the room picturing where her unnies were sleeping. The dorm was silent as always around this time. They only had a few hours of sleep before they would have to go on their first schedule of the day. She was content with the silence ready to go back to sleep when sweet vocals caught her ear.

Frowning she looked around trying to will her eyes to be able to see at night but was unsuccessful. Sighing she sat up from her bunk and started to climb down, ready to investigate what the noise was.  

Walking out to the main room she winced at the bright light that met her still tired eyes. Blinking she focused on the small figure standing in the corner by the window singing along to a song playing off her phone.

“Unnie?” Yein called out her voice hoarse. The figure jumped  turning to reveal it was Jiyeon

“Yein, I’m sorry I was too loud right?” The elder girl looked back at her phone turning off the song as Yein walked over more away and curious.

“What are you doing up? We have to leave in a few hours.” Yein sat down on the floor where her Kei was standing and stared up at her.

“I’m practicing, I have to help Amber with her stage today and I don’t want to mess up. Trying to compete with Taeyeon is hard and if I mess up anything I will feel horrible.” Yein smiled up at her and shook her head.

“You’re perfect for the job! I’ll help you practice a few times then you need rest or else you will forget everything.” Yein grabbed the phone and put the audio back at the point before Jiyeon would have to start.

“Alright are you ready –“ Yein’s words fell short as Jiyeon cupped her cheeks, forcing her to look up, and pressed her lips to her forehead.

“You are the sweetest for helping,” Jiyeon  kissed her forehead again. Letting go she stood clearing and nodding for Yein to start.

Yein nodded still in somewhat of a daze from what had just happened, and pressed play. She rapped along to Amber’s lines – much to Jiyeon’s amusement – and Jiyeon did her lines perfectly.

When they were done running through the lines both girls went back to bed, Jiyeon falling asleep as soon as her head hit her pillow. Yein on the other hand, was in her bed staring at the ceiling, cheeks still on fire as she through back to the kiss that had just been given to her.