real man fan his wet armpit

Volkswagen

Song Minho flicked through the channels on his flat screen TV. He laid on the couch with some snacks on his hand, his mouth was busy munching and his free hand was smashing the button on his remote with his thumb. Since it's Sunday and most of the shows were boring and some were encores of those TVs shows he had watched so he decided to settle with Spongebob Squarepants instead. Yes Spongebob. Don't judge. He has nothing to watch anyway. Plus, it's the movie one.

 

 He stared at the flat screen boringly as the Korean version of Spongebob do some funny faces. Suddenly his phone vibrated on his stomach and sent him some tingling goosebump all over his body.

 

 

From: jihoon

 

yah mino let's have some drink. I'm bored

 

 

He stared at his phone screen, contemplating whether to agree with his best friend or just refuse it. Well he has nothing to do so he quickly texted back a reply.

 

 

 

 

 

A few minutes later, he found himself dressed up, ready to get himself out of the apartment. Yeah, he agreed to his best friend.  He grabbed his car key and walked out of the apartment. He found his new bought black Volkswagen Beetle gloriously parked at the parking lot right in front of the entrance to the lobby.  

 

He walked up to it, whistling with the key swirling on his index finger. He stopped in front of his car rearview mirror and inspect his reflection. He blew some steam on the mirror and wipe it with his sleeve. Grinning, he unlocked the car. His lips formed a wider grin as the alarm beep loudly. He swagly (really Song Mino?) hopped in his car hoping anyone would catch his action. The well known Song Mino will never stop being self centred, isn't it? If you compare his snobbish act to any prince of a royal family, the prince will sure loose. Anyway, back to the story.

 

He started the engine and drive away. He flashed his proud smile to the security guard at the entrance and pass through, comepletely unaware of the obvious eye rolling by the guards. He bought this car with his own first paycheck. Who wouldn't be proud, right?  If you personally asked what kind job he has to get to buy that kind of car that easily, he won't answer. Nobody knows what or where is his office at. Even his friends don't know about it. He could have been somekind of drug dealer working under a massive kartel or he could be one of that very successful cleaner but that would be absurb isn't it?

 

He stopped at the traffic light as the light turned to red. He switched on the radio and bobbed his head along with the random beats that came out of the speakers. He turned to his left and found another car beside his.

 

 

Today was hot as . It's summer anyway, so what do you expect? Having a car without air conditioner was another unlucky fate that has been written for Nam Taehyun. He got this car from the auction he went last week. Why he bought this old fasioned red Volkswagen Beetle?  He thought it was convenient because it is small and cheap. 

 

He was wrong.

 

 He blew his half damp fringe away from his eyes as his car stopped at the traffic light not forgetting to blow off puff of smoke from the exhaust making the view behind his car a bit hazy. He slumped his shoulder on the sit and sighed. He reached out for the electronic fan from the dashboard and switch it on. He moaned as he felt the breeze blew by the small fan. 

 

He titled his head to the right and left to allow the breeze reach out for the lower part of his neck. He was sweating like a pig. Sweats drop from each corner of his face. He some locks that covered half of his face to the back of his ear. So feminine kkk. 

 

He looked up to his left hoping no one was watching. Thank God there was no vehicle is on his left side. Without looking to his right side, he lift up his and right arm and pointed the electronic fan at his armpit. He moaned again as he felt the breeze blew his armpit.

 

Another bad luck written on Taehyun's fate. He didn't realised that there was another car on his right side. The dude in the car has been staring at his action for quite some times now. Both of his eyebrows raised upward as he watch Taehyun fanning his armpit with the electronic fan. 

 

 

Taehyun felt the intense stare on his right side. He turned to his right and peak behind his raised right arm. 

.

.

. There's a guy there. Taehyun quickly pull down his arm and pretend like nothing had happened.  He cleared his throat and fixed his view to the windscreen as he leaned half of his weight on his right arm that rested on the side window. His palm covered his face that was turning as red as Rudolph's nose. 

 

'Damn, traffic light. Why you gotta be so slow? Change the light faster so I can flee from this awkward situation already!' Taehyun cussed in his mind. 

 

Mino on the other hand was trying not to laughed at the guy's awkwardness. It was indeed awkward but it was not his fault. He was not the one fanning his armpit here. He glanced over the guy from his left window. Looks like the dude is driving the same model of car with him. The older version of course. An idea triggered in Mino's mind.

 

 

Mino hit his gas pedal and let his car roar a few times, trying to catch Taehyun's attention. Some pedestrians noticed his action except the sweating driver, so he hit his gas pedal harder.

 

 

Taehyun was annoyed by the roaring sounds from the car next to him. What the is wrong with this dude? Is he trying to make a scene here? He glanced from his right window to found Mino was smirking with one of his eyebrow raised up. The latter hit his gas pedal again making the car roared louder and his Beetle was jerking back and fort. 

 

 

Oh, he get it now. The dude is asking for a race with him. Fine. Let him see the real Nam Taehyun. Taehyun hit his gas pedal making his car roared too. White smoke puffed out from his exhaust. He stared at the traffic light, determin to speed away as soon as it changes to green. Let the traffic light do the countdown for them.

 

 

 3.... Taehyun's car roared. He looked at Mino. The latter was smirking. Taehyun gulped. This tanned man look kind of-- no, Taehyun. Stop.

   

 2.... Mino's car roared and jerk his car forward a bit teasing his competitor. He glanced at Taehyun to found the latter was staring at him with squinted eyes. He can see the anger flame lit up in his competitor eyes as his droppy eyebrows drop. Mino's smirk grew wider .

 

 1... Taehyun's car speed up leaving his rival's car with puff of white smokes that came out from his exhaust fading the silhouette of the black Beetle behind him.

 

"Hah! Eat my smoke motherer!  Who's the boss now, !" Taehyun yelled, poking his head out of the window while waving his fist. Taehyun rested his shoulder on the sit and drive steadily. A sly smile plastered in his face or more like the smile of victory or what he would call. 

 

Suddenly, Taehyun's car was shaking aggressively. He pulled over to the side. Stoping slowly as his mind keep on praying for that car not to stop and die there. He have errands to settle, things to do. This car cannot die now.

 

"Traitor," Taehyun whispered in shock as the car died immediately as he  stopped.

 

 Taehyun tried to start it again but to no avail. He cussed in the car out loud and slammed the steering with his palm. He wiped his sweats off his forehead frustratingly and climb out of the car. He went up to the car's boot and opened it. 

 

 

A puff of white smokes came out and attacked Taehyun on the face making the latter coughed. He sighed at the view. He doesn't know how to fix this old antic piece of . Why do this have to happened to him?. 

 

He pulled out his phone from the back of his jeans and dial up the only person that across his mind. Kang Seungyoon. 

 

The call was answered after the third beep. A raspy voice of just woke up Kang Seungyoon was heard on the other line. 

 

"Yah, Kang Seungyoon, I need help. This old rag died out of nowhere. I need you to pick me up," Taehyun explained as he leaned his back on the driver's door waiting for the person on the other line to answer him. He glanced left and right searching for any presence of human that is kind enough to help him but found nothing. He was there alone, in a middle of the lonely highway.

 

 

"You wake me up just because you stranded out of nowhere and got no one to help you out?! Seriously, Nam taehyun! I didn't sleep for two days and all you did was wake me up from my beauty sleep asking me to help you?!" He received yelling from the other line.

 

"Yeah," said Taehyun with a questioning tone. Who else would be call for help?

 

" you. I'm not helping. Come back to me when you learn some manners, you ." He hang up. 

 

'Manners? Yeah right learn some manners said the one who cuss me when I called out for help. Is this what you call as friend?' Taehyun cussed Seungyoon in his mind. 

 

 

He walk back and fort thinking of a name to dial up. Then out if nowhere, he was starled by the loud honking next to him. He yelped and moved out of the way almost fall on his . 

 

 

Song Minho was smirking at Taehyun from his left window as he slowed down. His smirk grew wider as he saw that Taehyun car has broke down and he was desperately looking for help but tried to cover it when he saw Mino. 'Aww poor kid,' Mino said in his mind as he mockingly pouted at the latter. He waved triumphly at Taehyun and speed away. 

 

 

Taehyun rolled his eyes as he cussed the latter in his mind. Now back to his major problem. Too bad he can't think of a name to help him out with his car. He sighed and stared at the puffing smokes that still coming out from his boot. 

 

 

Suddenly he saw a black car speeding backward towards him. His slanted eyebrows dropped. The car stopped and coming from the car was he's rival, Song Minho. Nam taehyun rolled his eyes.

 

"If you come back just to mock me, you are welcome to leave before I kick you off myself." Taehyun said nonchalantly while pretending to look at his phone screen.

 

 

Despite his shock of the latter's soft, melodic voice, Mino managed to snort at the latter's threat. "Chill kid, I'm just trying to help. Looks like my help is not needed here so-." Mino shrugged and turned his back towards Taehyun. He was about to walk away but his step was halt by Taehyun's mellow voice. A smirk grew on the corner of Miino's lips.

 

 

Mino turned his body back to Taehyun and pretend to act cool." So you need my help?" He asked. Taehyun sighed and reluctantly nodded. He found it cute somehow…Mino walked up to the boot of Taehyun's car. He bend and held his head in the boot and both of his plam rested on his knee. 

 

"Let's see" Mino hummed.

 

 

All mechanism of the car seems fine. Well to Mino's point of view because apparently he too doesn't know what he was doing. He just wanted to help because he felt guilty and part of him wanted to look good in front of this guy. 

 

 

Mino cleared his throat and turned to Taehyun. "Well? Is it bad?" Taehyun asked. Mino pretended to look sad and shook his head.

 

 

"There's nothing I can do about it. You know what, I'll call the tow truck and we'll bring you car to the workshop." He said. Taehyun sighed and nodded. Another bad luck of his today. He don't know why but since he bought this damn car he always caught in bad situation. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's bad. Looks like you have to leave your car here for few days. Plus the spare part need time to arrive since it's rare I have to order it somewhere else," said the mechanic, "Boy, you should really just dump your car at the collective centre and buy a new one," he continued. 

 

Taehyun's face controted in anger. Taehyun was mad when people insult his car. From day one he bought the damn car people keep talking bad things about it.

 

Taehyun stoarmed to his car "This car was inherited in my families for generations. It was strong and good and still is." He lied about the family part of course. He slammed his hand hard on the car's top. The car shaked a bit and it's tyre rim fell of from it's socket making a loud sounds of metal clashing with the cement. Taehyun jerked backward as the rim rolled up to him. 

 

Mino was trying hard to not laughed at the scene. 'Strong and good. Yeah right,' Mino snorted. 

 

Taehyun cleared his throat and walked up to the mechanic. "Fix that and add it into the bill," he said half whisperring.

 

After Taehyun and Mino settled with the mechanic they walked out of the workshop. Taehyun pulled out his phone and dial up Kang Seungyoon once again, hoping that the bastard would answer and come here to pick him up. 

 

After several time dialing up the same number over and over again but the call leads to the familliar mellow voice of the operator bot. He gave up and was about to walk to the main road with the hope he'll find a cab. He stopped when someone held his arm. He turned to see Song Mino smiling at him.

 

"You need a lift?" He asked.

 

"No, thanks. I'll take the cab," Taehyun replied coldly.

 

"Wow. Do you always this rude to people that helped you?" Mino asked. 

 

Taehyun rolled his eyes. He turned to Mino and fake a smile. "I said no thanks. I can go home with a cab. Thanks you, Mr. Savior. I owe you a lot. If you don't mind, you could add the pay on the bills so I can pay you some gratitude and manners,"  he said sarcastically. What's with people and his manners today. He rolled his eyes in his mind. 

 

"You sure? Cos I got a car If you need a lift." Mino said while swirling his car keys with his left index finger. His snobbish statement make Taehyun annoyed especially that stupid smile of his. 

 

"Look! I don't need your help anymore could you just leave?!" Taehyun said.  He accidently knock off the swirling keys from Mino's hand with his. The keys slide far from them and settled down right before it has the chance to fall into the drain.

 

 Taehyun was shocked by his action and went over to fetch the keys. Mino on the other hand was starled when he felt the lost of weight on his index finger so he turned to search for the keys. He accident knocked over Taehyun who was already bending down to fetch the key. The impact he received from Mino made him jerked to the front and accident kick the keys. The keys fell down into the streaming drain. 

 

 

"Look at what you've done! The ing keys has fell down the drain!" Taehyun shrieked. Why do he has to face so much bad luck in one day? Maybe it's was just his bad day afterall. He took a deep breathe and rolled his hand into a fist, contemplated with himself with the urge to punch this guy standing infront of him on the face. 

 

 

Mino stared at the drain pitifully. He was absolutely sure that there is no hope on getting it back. There goes the keys of his first bought car, down deep in the drain or rather brought away by the water. He hold his nose branch with his thumb and index finger trying to calm himself. He took a deep breathe.

 

 

"You know what, let's eat. I'm hungry." He said to Taehyun who was crouched down in frustration. Taehyun looked up to him with a confused expression. He tried to say something but his mouth can't seems to blutter it out so he close it back. Cute. Mino thought. Wait, what?

 

"It's okay I'll call my friend and ask him to bring the spare keys. " Mino said as if he read what's on Taehyun's mind. The latter still look confused so Mino grab Taehyun's hand and made him stands. He stumbled a bit when the tanned guy pulled his hand leading him to the nearby coffee shop. 

 

 

 

"So what is you name?" Mino asked as they settled at the corner of the coffee shop. 

 

 

"You don't need to know. We are not going to meet again after this anyway." Taehyun replied. He sip his coffee and stared at the view next to him.

 

"Oh co'mon even if we don't meet again, don't you want to know what's  your smart savior 's name?" Mino reasoned out. Taehyun made a face at him making his droppy eyebrows slanted.

 

"No" he cooed solemnly.  'Man, do he always act like this. When will he stop with the oh-mr-cool act of his?'

 

"I'm gonna tell you anyway, my name is Song Minho. What's yours?" He asked showing his white teeth as he smiles. Taehyun rolled his eyes again.

 

"Nam taehyun." Taehyun cooed nonchalantly. He continue sipping his coffee

 

"There that's not that hard right?" Mino  said. 

 

They spend their time talking to each other. Well most of the talking was done by Mino. Still, Taehyun was surprise himself that he would be this open to a stranger like Mino. He usually don't talk to strangers this freely. He found out that the tanned guy is a bit older than him and happened to have the same interest with him, which is music but apparently Mino is more to hip hop. They talked for few hours before Mino's friend, Jihoon from what taehyun had recalled he introduced himself by that name, came and destroyed the moment. He came to hand in the spare keys and left.

 

 

They walked out from the coffee shop. "So you need a lift right?" Mino asked for the third time today. Taehyun was busy texting Seungyoon that he didn't realised that the older called him a few times. Seungyoon was still not replying him. He made a mental note to stranggle the guy when he meet him later. He was starled a bit when the older poked his shoulder. 

 

"Oh Yeah what were you saying?" He asked. Mino frowned a bit but quickly smiles to cover up his previous expression.

 

"I said do you need a lift?" He asked again. Taehyun looked up to his phone and back to Mino and back to his phone. Again as if  Mino could read his mind he said.

 

 

"It's okay if you had already have someone to pick you up." Mino shrugged and pouted his lower lips a bit. 

 

"No, I mean yes, n-no this guy should have picked me up hours ago but this bastard is not answering me so-" Taehyun stuttered with his own word as he couldnt find any good words to reason out to this guy. He don't want to burden this guy anymore but-

 

"It's okay I can give you a  lift. " Mino said.

 

"Thanks again." Taehyun replied. He was about to walked then suddenly a car honked loudly making Taehyun turned around and bumped with Mino's  broad chest. He was about to fall backward but the latter held his upper arm preventing him from falling.

 

Their faces was just inches away. Too close for each others' good. Taehyun's shock eyes quickly turned soften as his stared boring into Mino's eyes. It took awhile before the older's voice knocked some senses into him as the latter released his grip from Taehyun's arms. 

 

"Hey are you alright?" He asked. Taehyun regained his balance and cleared his throat.

 

"Y-yeah. Thanks but I think I'm just gonna take the bus. " he said then start to walk towards the bus stop at the corner. His heart beating in fast rate and he knows going home with Mino is not a wise idea.

 

"But-" Mino was about to say something but Taehyun turned and waved at him.

 

"Good to know you, hyung, hope we'll meet again" he gave Mino his eye smile and turned his back against the older and walked to the bus stop.

 

"B-but how do we meet again? I don't even have your number!" Mino shrieked from behind. Taehyun turned to face him.

 

"Oh, if fate are on our side we don't need each other's numbers to meet up again, so see you again when i see you" he said and smiled. 

 

Something in his smile made Mino's heart skiped a beat. When the younger already walked away Mino held his chest. His heart is still pounding unevenly. Somehow he wished tgat he could see that smile on Taehyun again. What is this? Why is he feeling like this? He shook his head to brush off the thoughts. He took a deep breathe and walked to his car. He let out a lopsided smile and thanking his car in his mind. Because of that car he got to meet Nam taehyun.

 

 

 

Taehyun entered the bus and took the sit at the back of the bus. He throw his view out at the window. Lots of question roamed in his head. Well thanks to his car he got to meet Mino. He smiled. The thought of a certain guy named Song Minho made him blushed. He cupped his face with both of his palms. He could feel the heat of his cheeks  raising up. What is wrong with him? Why is he feeling like this? This is unusual. He fan his face with his hands trying to stop the heat that was penetrating all over his cheeks.  He took a deep breathe and shook his head to brush of the thoughts of Song Minho. He should focus on making Kang Seungyoon's life misserable after this. That bastard will pay. Nam taehyun said in his mind.

 

 

 

 

No one know the two boy hoped that they somehow will meet again in the future. Will they really meet again in the future?