The Start

Ang Buhay Idol (The Idol life) *Taglish story*

DISCLAIMER: Not all the infos stated here did exactly happen. I only put here some facts I know about Super Junior and to fill in those facts I do not know, I added some fictional parts or things that really didn't happen but included it for the story to run smoothly.

 

It was on the first week on May when I got a good news or should I say, a very shocking news. In just a few weeks I'll be debuting with a group. Wow, it has been just 2-3 months since I came here at SM, and now my dreams were already happen.

"I'm home!" I happily shouted as I paved my way to the front door and removed my shoes. I was really excited to tell Appa, Eomma and Ara-unni the very good news.

"Ya, Kyuhyun-ah! Make it fast, the dinner's ready!" My mom shouted from the dining area. I walked my way towards the dining room and saw mom and Ara-unni arranging the plates.

I  joyfully kissed them both on the cheeks. I saw dad enter the room as well and gave him a kiss too.

 

 

"Waaaaaaaaaaa! Jalmeokgetsseumnida!" I happily cheered as mom served me the dishes. Yeah, momma's boy hahaha. She still treats me like a baby even if I'm a grown up now.

 

 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, you seemed so happy tonight. Anything you want to share now?" It was dad who first noticed.

 

"Neh, abeoji. I just got the best news that I think could change my life."

 

All of them three stopped chewing their food and looked intently at me.

 

"What do you mean?" It was Ara.

 

"I'm finally debuting with a group in few weeks." I said with a smile. Meanwhile, all of those 3 pairs of eyes just stared at me blankly for a few seconds.

 

Mom broke the silence.

 

"Shall I throw you a party now?!" She asked excitedly. I thought it would be mom who will shed into tears when I tell them about this, but she was just overjoyed and just gave me bunch of kisses since I was seated beside her. On the other hand, Dad was just quiet on the side, silently crying out of joy.

 

"I'm so proud of you son." He rarely tells me those things. And I just feel like crying upon hearing that.