I want it

Taejin One Shots

It was one of those lazy afternoons for the new couple. They had just gotten back from a weekend vacation to Jin's family home and decided to take a break in the living room from unpacking. 

Taehyung had his head placed on the older's lap as the rest of his body was sprawled out on the couch. Jin was doing the usual favored act of Taehyung's strands of hair in a slow manner. 

All was quiet and peaceful as the older liked, but not for long.

"Hyung, we should get a pet!" The younger exclaimed as he hopped up swiftly to a sitting position next to him.

Jin blinked in surprise at the sudden outburst before taking into account the idea of another hyper thing running around the house keeping him busy all day. "A pet? Please tell me it'll be a small one."

"Actually..a cat sounds really nice." The younger replied as he gave a quick peck to Jin's cheek in hopes of getting his way. 

It happened to work. The older let out a small sigh as he nodded his head in agreement. "A cat would be nice. At least they don't run around as much as you." 

Taehyung formed his lips into his usual rectangular grin as he excitedly stood from the couch, yanking the older up to join him.

"Help me find the perfect outfit, Jinnie hyung." He begged as he attempted to tug the other towards his bedroom.

Jin let out a huff in annoyance as he gave in to his boyfriend, following behind him down the hallway. "Please don't take forever. We're just going to the petshop".

 

                       *--*--*--*

 

The two began to finally make there way down the street after thirty minutes of Taehyung complaining of having nothing to wear to find a pet. 

"You're lucky youre cute." Is all the older managed to get out as he s his arm around the other's waist, tilting his head to rest it on top of Taehyung's as they walked.

"I know." He grinned in response while hugging Jin's waist to keep him close. 

Once they arrived at the pet store, Taehyung had gotten so excited he ran inside to the first kitten he saw without even thinking to wait for the one paying for it to join his side.

"This one, hyung!" The younger shouted with small bounces as he continually poked at the glass the kitten was resting in.

"Yah, shh. He's sleeping, Tae." Jin replied as he walked to Taehyung's side, glancing into the glassed area. "Let me find someone to open it." He walked around in hopes of finding a worker, smiling when he succeeded and making sure to get their attention by asking to see the kitten.

Nodding to the order, the worker unlocked the small glass room the animal was staying in, lifting the kitten up and holding it out to Taehyung who happily grabbed and cradled it in his arms.

"Hyung, he's so beautiful. Can we please get him?" The younger looked up to his hyung, flashing him his famous pout. This left Jin to roll his eyes playfully in order to try denying how cute his boyfriend looked. 

"If that's the one you want, then yes. Anything to make you happy."

 

 

------

 

A/N: Was this one longer? It was made out of request for my best friend considering I don't actually ship Taejin that much Lolol