Chapter 3

Sweet Affection

"Hey sorry about last night." aplogized Irene to Seulgi

Seulgi isn't saying anything... she's lying face down in bed.

"Are you mad at me? You must have been so shocked last night. It was a perfect timing for so I just told you all of it." explained Irene.

Seulgi is still silent... covering her face with blanket

"Ya please forgive me.." Irene said in her aegyo voice pleasing Seulgi as she caresses her shoulder under the blanket.

Seulgi then removed the blanket and eventually removing Irene's hand. Irene felt offended by Seulgi's action, but anyway...

Seulgi got up and sat on bed to talk to Irene. "You don't have to apologize, but I tell you... you gotta stop what you're feeling. You stand no chance with me, and on the top of that. We're not the same!"

"You may not  love me now, but don't make final decisons." - Irene
"Hah! Not in a million year, Irene!" - Seulgi

Seulgi then left the room. Leaving Irene cry in the room. *poor Baeby* :(

"Good morning.. no, afternoon!" Joy teased Seulgi.
"Let's eat lunch... brunch for Seulgi. Where's Irene?" asked Wendy looking at Seulgi.
"A-at the room." said Seulgi and grabbed a bread putting it into .

Wendy went to the room to check on Irene... and caught Irene crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" asked Wendy with a worried face.
"Nothing." said Irene while wiping her tears.
"C'mon. You can tell me. Let it out." said the concerned Wendy.

Irene refused to talk, but Wendy realized something.

"Is something wrong between you and Seulgi? You were together last night and when you two returned home, Seulgi looked annoyed and you cried." - Wendy

Hearing what Wendy asked. Irene burst our crying and hugged Wendy.

Wendy couldn't help but just caress Irene's back.

"Are you finished now? We have to eat. You haven't eate since you woke up." - Wendy
"Y-yes" said Irene as she wipe her  tears with her clothe and stood up to fix her hair.

The two went out of the room to eat with the other girls. 

There's an awkward atmosphere in the table. Wendy isn't at ease while eating, thinking what could have happened between Seulgi and Irene. The two maknaes are just enjoying their meals like innocent children, unconscious of what's happening in their surroundings.

Irene slowly eats with her tiny baby mouth, taking only small bites while taking a small peek on Seulgi, sometimes just staring at her food or looking at Wendy or aat the two maknaes.

After eating...

"Joy and Yeri wash the dishes and clean the table." dictates Wendy.
"Yes!" yelled both the maknaes
"I'll take a bath first" said Irene while taking her ponytail off

"Seulgi, do you mind a little talk?" asked Wendy to Seulgi.
"No." replied Seulgi

Wendy went to the balcony and Seulgi followed.

"Look, whatever the problem is, we must always fix it. There should be no holding grudges between us." said Wendy
"What are you saying?" said Seulgi while looking far away and holding the terrace railings.
"You know what I'm saying. Whatever it is Seulgi, you will fix it, ok?" said the uneased Wendy and walked out.

Seulgi took a deep breath, closed her eyes and started thinking of ways to fix it.