Chapter 1

Sweet Affection

At the children's playground just outside RV's apartment

"Would you like these gummy bears?" offered Irene as Seulgi walks pass by her. Seulgi politely rejected shaking her head and sat beside Irene. 

"Where did you get those baechu?" asks Seulgi.
"In that store." directs Irene front-facing
"Where?" innocently asks Seulgi.
"That store in our front. The lights are so bright how could you not see it at once?" chuckles Irene at Seulgi while softly hitting her head.
"Oh, I see haha. I didn't notice it hahaha. I gotta go buy me some foods. Would you like to come to with me?" asks Seulgi to Irene.
"Nah. Just get me a drink my bear. My feet feel sore." replies Irene while pouting with puppy eyes.
"Aigoo. Don't give me that puppy eyes. Alright I'll get you a drink and let's return to our apartment right after I return. I'll massage your feet when we get home *wink*" said Seulgi and left to the store.

---AFTER 5 MINUTES---
 
Seulgi arrived at the park after buying snacks from convenience store.
 
"Hey, let's go back to apartment. It's too dark here now." tells Seulgi to Irene
"I don't think I can walk. My feet are really sore right now :(" complains Irene
"Uhmmm. Do you want me to carry you on my back?" asks Seulgi worryingly.
"As if you can. I'll just endure the pain 'till we get home. Just promise you'll give a massage when we get back."
"Alright. I'll relieve your pain when we get home ^_^"

---AT THE APARTMENT---
 
"Eh what did you guys buy?" Wendy excitedly as as she sees the two arrive home with store bags.
"Just some snack to eat. What are you guys doing?" said Seulgi
"Nothing. Just waiting for you two. Let's just what you brought. I'm also feeling kind of hungry!"
"Let's just watch movie while eating these snacks, alright everyone?" loudly says Seulgi
"ALRIGHT!" Joy yells loudly
"Me too!" - Yeri
"Aish, these two stop shouting. I'm already in pain as it is!" complained Irene while pouting
"Right you're feet are sore. You two evil maknaes prepare the food. Wendy babe could you please set up the TV abd DVD  player?" - Seulgi 
"OK!" Wendy said happily
"Babe?" Irene asked with frowning face
"It's just my affection. Come on there's nothing more to it. We're all good friends here" explains Seulgi
"So I'm just a friend to you? One of your good friends?" Irene asked as she looked down.
"Huh, what are saying?" Seulgi then laughed out of confusion
"I hate you! Just massage my feet!!" Irene yelled angrily...but in a cute way ^_^
 
Seulgi pulled up Irene's leggings and started squeezing her foot then to the other foot and slowly flexing them simultaneously.
 
The two maknaes finished preparing the food and served the food on the table in their entertainment room.
 
"Hey guys I'm finished setting the stuff up. Can I get to choose which movie to watch?" says Wendy.
"Whatever you want!" Joy yelled cutely
 
They started sitting as the movie is about to start. Yeri and Joy are seated i the bigger couch and Wendy hugging some pillow on the right couch. Irene on the left  couch and Seulgi on the floor as she  continues to massage Irene. 
 
Wendy noticed that Seulgi is on the floor, "Yah why don't you sit on the couch? There's still a spaxe between the maknaes"
"It's alright. I just have to finish massaging Irene. Can't break a promiseright baechu?" said Seulgi to Irene with a mocking face.
"Haha. Babo~"  Irene said as she pushed Seulgi's head with her index finger.
 
Everyone was looking at the TV, anticipating which movie Wendy chose.
 
And.... it's....  *drum rolls*
 
'Wtf Titanic?" Joy yelled laughing
"You said whatever I want :p" said Wendy teasing Joy
"Never gets old" Seulgi *lol*
 
The movie has started and everyone was so focused watching it food in their mouths. LOL.
 
"Alright Super Seul you can stop massaging me now" told Irene to Seulgi
"It's ok. I could massage you all night."
"C'mon. Stop it already and rest your hands and just relax watching." - Irene
"Baechu--I insist!" Seulgi said as she looked at Irene eith puppy eyes.
"Ugh! Ok just don't complain to me when you get tired." - Irene
"Yey hehe ^_^" Seulgi said happily
 
As the night goes deep.. in other words.. it's getting late! They are still not finished watching Jack and Rose.
 
The most emotional lart in Titanic where Jack was dying from cold..  Irene realised something... something that hurts her just by thought of it.
 
Irene tells herself "What would I do without this person? This person who's my source of strenghth, the person who's also giving me confidence" she then looked at Seulgi's face with affection... or is it affection?
 
The movie has ended. And everyone cleaned their messy living room. Everyone brushed their teeth, said their goodnights and went into their respective rooms.
 
Irene called Seulgi before she could enter the room.
 
Is she going to say it? Is she going to tell Seulgi? What would she say anyway?
 
"Yes? Why?" asks Seulgi.
"I've something to tell you. Come here" - Irene
"Ahh.. I-- I-" Irene mutter as she tremebles.
"Are you ok?" Seulgi asked Irene worriedly as she notice her trembling.
 
Irene suddenly... suddenly.... hugged Seulgi tightly!

"Ya what are you doing?" Seulgi asked with confusion
"I just wanted to say thank you. Your hands were massaging my feet the whole time we were watching"  Irene said in a low tone voice
 
Irene hugged Seulgi even tighter... annoyed of herself not making the words come out of ... the words of how she truely feels.
 
"Yah stop hugging me tightly..  I know my cuteness is overloaded but you're squeezing me." Seulgi joked.
 
Irene laughed because of Seulgi's cuteness, she pat her on the shoulder and told her to go to sleep
 
and kissed her on the cheeks and went to her room.

"You sneaky baechu!" Seulgi said out of surprise from Irene's kiss.