011

You're Mine

–♥

Since it a arranged married you two never though about making love.He never love you and he also have a lot of girlfriends.You never bother about him where did he want to go,who his girlfriends is, it none of your business.You just think about money to be fund as you college fee.

 You woke up on Sunday morning having an awful headache. You had been partying with your friends last night since it was your 19th birthday. You got up from the bed and got downstairs with your messy hair.

“ hey where did you go last night” he right infront of you  with he messy hair and sleepy face wow looks more hot

None of your business !” You just walked not even bothering he talked to you.Then he held you hand.Omg what did he just do stop touching me !

Hey just now my mom called and she wanted we to have a dinner at her house”

Why he being nice to me ? did i dreaming ?

“ yahhh ! did you hear what im talking just now ?”  he yell and he let go your hand

“ Yes i heard dont shout !” you yell back.Yes ! im dreaming he never ever will being nice to me

After done breakfast you go upstairs to take bath and dress up.Today you didnt have any classes and work so you decided to go park alone yeah alone.I don’t have any friend here accept Hyo jin but she go honeymoon with her husband while me erghh forget it !

“ Yahh idiot Im going out now !” he yell from downstairs then sound the door opened and closed BANGGG!

Look that donkey he never ever bothering about me erghh !

You walked around the park and sat on bench while watching a couple walking infront of you.They look so cute together,you smiled.Suddenly a guy took a seat beside you

“ Hi ! you look lonely can I friend with you ?” He smiled

“ Oh hi ! yeah ofcourse why not” you smiled back.

“ Thanks so what your name pretty ?”

“ Ahh my name is Hye Rin haha Lee Hye Rin and You ? You blushed a bit because he called you ‘Pretty’

“ My name is Jong un,Kim Jong un nice to know you” He give a big smile.