Destiny Changed

No Jelly for Today

" Mom, where are we going?" A three year old kid asked his mom in a sleepy voice. 

"Baekhyunnie yah~ We're going to visit our neighbor in the hospital. Remember that Aunt Park is pregnant? Do you want to see her baby?" Mrs. Byun looked down to her son while smiling sweetly before she put her kid in the car. 

 

The kid named Baekhyun had his small eyes widen in excitement when he heard his mom's last word.

 

 

"Baby?! That little thingy?! Baekhyun loves baby!! Baby is so cute like me!!!" Mrs. Byun and her husband broke into laughter at their adorable son.

 

 

 Baekhyun's sleepy face earlier now seemed to be so excited and happy as he keep on asking if they already arrived at the hospital. 

 

 

"Have we arrived?" 

"Not yet, dear."

"Have we arrived, dad?"

"Nope, sweetheart."

"Oh! Is that the hospital?!"

"Aigoo.. that is a hotel, baby byun."

 

 

Two minutes later, 

 

" Mom, how about now? Have we arrived?"

 

 

"My honey, why don’t you sleep first. I'll wake you up once we arrived. Ok?"

 

 

Baekhyun pouted but decided to sleep. 

 

 

About an hour later, they finally arrived at the said hospital. Baekhyun sang his song happily and coherently while holding his parents' hands. 

 

They headed to C4-6-1B room. It was not difficult to find the room as a nurse volunteered to help. 

 

 

" Mom, is this the---" Baekhyun stopped once they stepped into the room. 

 

 

Everyone was here.... and the baby! 

 

 

A pair of big eyes, fairy ears, pinkish lips, milky white skin, pretty eyelashes, small nose, small hands and everything on the little baby could make 3 years old Baekhyun felt amused. It somehow made Baekhyun felt like he wants to bite that cute little creature. 

 

 

"But mom.... why is he always sleeping? I want to play with him. Can you wake him up please?" Baekhyun whined to his parents but he got giggles and praises - on how cute he was - as a respond. He himself had no idea why those adults laughed and pinched his cheeks. 

 

 

 

'I'm serious!' He though to himself.

 

 

 

On most days, Baekhyun always begged his mom to send him to the hospital so he can meet and 'play' with the baby. Mrs. Byun was the one who accompanied him as her hubby was busy working during weekdays. 

 

 

 

"Baekhyunnie, annyeong~ You're here again." Aunt Park giggled and patted gently Baekhyun's black hair. 

 

 

 

"Mmm." He nodded and tried to climb to the chair before his mom helped him.

 

 

"Aunt Park, when will baby open his eyes? He's so lazy, right? As he’s always sleeping." Baekhyun pouted while he took a close view at the baby as he was now climbing on the bed, but Mrs. Byun held him down again on her lap. 

 

 

"Don't disturb the sleeping baby, baby Baek~"

 

 

"But mom, I just want to play with him." He pouted again. 

 

 

 

"Do you want to kiss baby?" Aunt Park offered with a smile. 

 

 

 

"Can I?! Can I??? Can I?????" Baekhyun's expression changed immediately as the woman nodded. Baekhyun carefully leaned forward and kiss the baby's smooth cheek. Then, he giggled.

 

 

 

"Baby smells so good. Mom, he smells like me." 

 

 

"Omooo, your son is so cute, Mrs. Byun." Aunt Park chuckled and gently pinched the 3 year old kid's cheek.

 

 

A few days later, finally, the baby opened his eyes and the first person who seemed so excited was-- of course his mom, and dad. Then, Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

"Moooooom!!!!" Everyone panicked when they heard Baekhyun's loud voice.

 

 

 

"Omg why, honey? What's wrong? Are you o--" Mr and Mrs. Byun approached his son in worry. 

 

 

"The baby is finally awake." Baekhyun grinned happily which made his worried parents facepalm and sigh in relief. 

 

 

"Aigooo.. this kid. Byun Baek, you shouldn't scream like that. You freaked us out, dear." Mr. Byun carried his son up and the kid simply nodded his head before he looked at the baby once again. 

 

 

 

" Dad, can we play together now? He’s not sleeping anymore." Baekhyun half whispered to his dad, and his dad replied in the same low tone, 

 

 

"No you can't, Baekhyunnie. Baby is still so small and he can't play yet." Baekhyun sighed and whispered back, 

 

 

 

"Then when???" Mr. Byun looked at his son and kissed him on his cheek, 

 

 

 

"When baby is strong enough to play. I'll tell you when that day comes." And once again, Baekhyun sighed. Mr. Park who sat beside his wife just smiled at the two. 

 

 

" Baekhyun mydear, come here. Baby has his own name now. Park Chanyeol. Now, say hello. " 

 

 

 

" H-hello, Bark Ancheol. Uhmmm... but mom, I prefer call him Baby. " 

 

 

" Of course you can call him by that, dear. Dont pout~ " 

 

 

"Baby, you'll always be my baby~~~ Ungnya ungnya ungnya ungnya~ Say something please~ I'm talking to you~ Baby yah~" Baekhyun rubbed his nose playfully at baby Chanyeol's cheek before Mrs. Byun pulled back his son and explained to him about baby Chanyeol and why baby can't talk yet. Baekhyun took it seriously and nodded his head while caressing his non-existent beard as if on deep thought. So, baby cannot talk because he’s still so small and he knows nothing. Baekhyun’s eyes widen and he gasps. Is baby stupid? Oh no! He can help baby!

 

 

"Oh I know! So, baby should read books to know words and then, he can talk a lot like me! Baekhyun is smart! Baekhyun can teach baby everything!" Baekhyun's smile grew wider at the thought. Mrs. Byun face palmed while Aunt Park chuckled even louder. 

 

 

"Honey, babies at this age doesn't read book."

Baekhyun pursed his lips at the thought. Is baby that stupid he can’t even read a book? Baekhyun will help baby then. He’ll save the world!

“Baby will learn soon!” His face was so determined that the mothers just laughed it off.

 

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

"Baby, I'm so bored. My mom didn't want to buy me jelly. Ahh~ Baby, the struggle. If you can, just stay in your mom's stomach. It's better as you can eat whatever your mom eats. Did your mom eat jelly? Hmm.. but if we--" Baekhyun's words to baby Chanyeol was cut off when Aunt Park approached them. 

 

 

"Oh, look at this, Chanyeol. Your hyung is here~ Say hi~" Aunt Park smiled sweetly while and she sat on the mat and carefully carried her son up in her arms. Baekhyun sat beside the woman. 

 

 

"Is that milk?" He pointed to the bottle in Aunt Park's hand. 

 

 

 

" Yes, dear. Wanna feed Chanyeol?" She offered and immediately the 3 years old kid nodded. Aunt Park handed the bottle to Baekhyun. The kid carefully feed the baby with a smile plastered on his cute face. 

 

 

 

"Baby looks so thirsty." Baekhyun mumbled to himself. 

 

 

"Omooo, you know what, Baekhyunnie.... Chanyeol refused to drink since last night but he keeps on crying because he’s thirsty. And now, he drinks it easily because you’re feeding him. Omo, I think my baby likes you, dear." Aunt Park sounded amused. 

 

 

Baekhyun just giggled and he felt excited when the baby looked up at him and blinked his eyes innocently whiledrinking the milk. 

 

 

"I like him too." Baekhyun mumbled with a small smile.

“I’ll marry him.” Baekhyun adds.

 

 

That night, before taking a nap, Baekhyun talks about the baby again. He never gets tired of it. 

 

 

" Mom, baby is so small and I can step on him easily." He giggled and his mom shook her head and smiled,

 

 

"Aigoo... don't do that, dear. You, as a hyung, has to take care of Chanyeol really well. Okay, son?" Baekhyun nodded quickly, 

 

 

 

" Yes, mom! " He silent for a while before proceeding, 

 

 

"I can't step on him?" And he got a sharp “No." from his mom. 

 

 

"Now, let's go to sleep. Ok? Baekhyun hyung has to take a rest so he can protect his lil Chanyeol~ Goodnight, my sweetheart." Mrs. Byun kissed her son's forehead. 

 

 

 

She pulled up the blanket over the small kid and switched off the main light, only the dim table lamp as a source of light in that room. Before she walked out, her son called her for the last time that night. 

 

 

 

"Mom." 

 

 

"Yes dear?" 

 

 

 

"Aunt Park told me that Chanyeol likes me." Mrs. Byun smiled warmly when finally Baekhyun called the baby by his name. 

 

 

 

"Yes, she's right. Chanyeol likes you so much, so be a good hyung for him." Baekhyun merely nodded. 

 

 

 

"Goodnight, love." 

 

 

"Goodnight, eomma." Baekhyun sleeps with a smile on his face, thinking about his marriage with baby Chanyeol.

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

 

Baekhyun took care of his dongsaeng really well. Almost every day he spent his time with Chanyeol except a few days when he got a fever. 

 

 

"Where is Baekhyunnie, Mrs. Byun?" Aunt Park who accidentally bumps into the said woman asked about that little kid. 

 

 

 

"He’s down with fever, Mrs. Park. I just came from a pharmacy to buy him medicine. Maybe because he played in the rain yesterday." Aunt Park nodded,

 

 

 

 

"Get well soon for him. Aigoo.. poor lil cutie pie. Oh! Mrs. Byun, Chanyeol started to speak. He said Mom few days ago and then Dad ." Mrs. Byun looked excited,

 

 

"Omo, that's so precious! I teared up when Baekhyun started to call me Mom ." Mrs. Park nodded and chuckled. 

 

 

"I teared up too and yesterday he spoke another word." 

 

 

"Whoa, that fast?! Omg, your son is so intelligent! What's that word?" Mrs. Byun’s brows reached her hairline at that.

 

 

"Hyung." Aunt Park replied with a knowing smile. She looked so proud saying it and Mrs. Byun knows the feeling.

 

 

 

"H-hyung? Baekhyun?" Aunt Park nodded, 

 

 

 

"Of course. Who else?" Mrs. Byun covered in disbelief. 

 

 

 

"Omg. We should let them meet up and let Baekhyun hear it by himself. I bet he'll be shocked as well as soon as he hear that."

 

 

They both laughed at Aunt Park's words. And yes, shocked was an understatement Baekhyun can’t even utter a word as soon as he heard the baby finally speak and he called him hyung. He was sooooo excited and jumped all around the living room in excitement.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

 

Time flew so fast as now, both of them were able to play together. Baekhyun was seven when Chanyeol was at four. 

 

 

"Chanyeol faster! You're gonna be late! Hahahaha. Look at that! You don't even know how to ride the bicycle?" Baekhyun laughed out loud before he heard someone fell down. He turned around to see Chanyeol lying on the ground with his bicycle on top of him. 

 

 

 

"Omo Chanyeol ah!" He jumped down from his bicycle and ran to the younger. 

 

 

 

"Omo, are you okay?" Baekhyun moved away the bicycle from Chanyeol's small body. He squatted down infront of Chanyeol and pulled him up. 

 

 

"It hurtch...!!" Chanyeol cried even louder and his hyung panicked. 

 

 

"Omo, d-don't cry. Show me where you’re hurt? Your hand? Your leg?" The younger slowly revealed his red and wounded knee and arm. 

 

 

"Omo omo omo.. ahh! What should I do?! Moooom, Chanyeol's hurt!!! Moooom!." Baekhyun's eyes started to tear up but then he realized that he shouldn't cry because he was the hyung. He wiped his own tears hastily and then Chanyeol's tears gently. 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go home now. Can you walk?" He carefully helped Chanyeol to stand up. 

 

 

 

 

"Ughh.. I can't, hyung." He sobbed. 

 

 

 

 

"It's okay. Let me carry you." Baekhyun squatted down and offered for piggyback. Chanyeol hesitantly took the offer. 

 

 

 

 

" Thank you, hyung." He buried his wet face into the hyung's shoulder. 

 

 

 

"Nae, take a bath first, then apply antibiotics. Ok?" Baekhyun stopped for a few times and slightly jumped to help the boy on his back. Chanyeol is heavy, as he’s tall for a normal four year olds. But Baekhyun has his hyung pride and he’s strong. He won’t back out now.

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Week by week, month by month, now Chanyeol was turning five. He started to go to school and he cried badly on his first day. 

 

 

Aunt Park tried to calm him down but failed. All the teachers did the same but still the crying child didn't stop. 

 

 

"I wanna go home!" Chanyeol threw away his school bag and messed up his neat hair. 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, my dear. Why are you like this? You told me that you can't wait to go to school right?" Aunt Park sighed and wiped the tears on Chanyeol's cheeks but the son protested because her words. 

 

 

 

"Because.. because I thought.. hyung will be here too. I- I want hyung. Mooom---" He said in between sobs. 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol my dear, your hyung is now at his school. He is studying too, like you." Aunt Park carried him up and made a slow talk.

 

 

 

 "So why can't he just study with me here?!" Chanyeol didn't get why he and Baekhyun need to study in two different schools. He just want to be with his hyung! The reason why he’s excited in the first place is because of his hyung and now that he’s here, his mom told him that his hyung wasn’t here! How unfair was that?

 

 

 

"No, Chanyeol. Both of you need to learn different things." Aunt Park had no idea how to calm him down so he called Mrs. Byun and told the lady to bring Baekhyun to Chanyeol's school. About twenty minutes later, Baekhyun and his mom arrived. Chanyeol who saw him and his face lit up. He immediately ran and hugged the hyung tightly.

 

 

 

"Hyung! I miss you!" Baekhyun sighed and hugged the younger. 

 

 

"Chanyeol ah, why are you like this? I can't always be with you. I have to study, and so are you." Baekhyun rubbed smooth circles on Chanyeol's back.

 

 

 

"Can you study with me here? Pls... hyung." Chanyeol sounded tired of crying, his eyes bloodshot and his nose red and cheeks puffy. He sobbed lowly into his hyung's tummy. Baekhyun lightly giggled at that. 

 

 

"I can't study with you. We study different things. I'll be mad if you don't want to study well." Baekhyun straighten his voice. 

 

 

 

"Hyung will be mad at me?" Chanyeol pouted with those teary eyes. He looked worried. 

 

 

 

"Nah~ I won’t be if you study well and stop crying like this. I'll buy you jelly every day after you come back home. We’ll play and hyung will always be here for you if you study well. Ok?" Chanyeol got that idea, thanks to his brilliant brain. 

 

 

 

"Really?! Ok ok!" Baekhyun and everyone chuckled at that adorable kid. Before Baekhyun and his mom went into their car to go back to Baekhyun's school, Chanyeol ran to the hyung and hugged him from behind. 

 

 

 

"Hyung, can you stay with me here? Just for today." He begged. Baekhyun looked at his mom for approval and at his mom slowly nodded. 

 

 

"Ok, just for today." Baekhyun turned around and bent down before Chanyeol kissed his cheek. 

 

 

"Thank you, hyung." 

 

 

"But no jelly for today." 

 

 

"Uhhh? but why~?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

As time passed by, now Chanyeol and Baekhyun got into the same school. Chanyeol was seven and his hyung was ten. 

 

 

"You must wear this uniform neatly and style your hair like this and make sure you polish your shoes. And smile. You’re handsome." Baekhyun told the younger while they were walking to their school.

 

 

This is the third day for Chanyeol. He just nodded and smiled. He could hear his heartbeat as he felt so excited right now. Finally, he could walk to school with Baekhyun hyung and study in the same school! 

 

 

 

"Wae? Why are you smiling alone like an idiot?" Baekhyun smirked. Chanyeol looked up and grinned, 

 

 

" Because we’re now in a same school." He replied before Baekhyun chuckled and took his hand. They walked together for everyday unless one of them got down with fever. 

 

 

"Wait for hyung during recess. We can eat together. okay? "  Baekhyun said and the younger nodded.

 

 

 

"Good boy. Study well~" Baekhyun smiled before he went to his own classroom. That crescent slit eyes again -- Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

 

 

One day, Baekhyun saw a group of bad student and crowds. At first he just want to leave the place and ignore it but then he heard a familiar voice. And he decided to check it out. 

 

 

 

Walking through those crowd, he arrived at the middle. His eyes and mouth slightly grew bigger when he saw Chanyeol. That younger was beaten up by those senior students and one of them was Baekhyun's classmate. 

 

 

"Stop it! What's wrong with you guys?!" Baekhyun shouted loudly and tried to stop them. Blood flew out from Chanyeol's nose. 

 

 

"Baek, my girlfriend asked for break up because she loves this lil crap!" A student replied in a sad tone mixed with what Baekhyun thought is anger. 

 

 

 

"So what? That's not his problem but your girlfriend's. Now leave him alone!" Baekhyun pushed those students away from Chanyeol but he got hit on face by one of the student. 

 

 

 

"Ugh! I hate fighting." Baekhyun sighed and wiped his bloody lips.

 

 

 

 "Hyung." Chanyeol tried to stand up but he couldn't. 

 

 

 

"Why are you so protective over this junior? Ah~ So you have a crush on him too? What a hot chic!" That student named Jun folded his arms.

 

 

 

"He is my lil bro so of course I have to protect him! And he is just my lil bro so no way I will have a crush on him!!" Baekhyun seemed out of his limit. He feels so angry as people hurted the boy behind him. In the same time, Chanyeol's face expression changed, he himself wasn’t sure why. 

 

 

"Hyung." 

 

 

After they arrived home that day, they prepared themselves for the storm coming from their moms.

 

 

"Omo.. what happened to both of you?" And Baekhyun seemed more worried about Chanyeol than his own condition.

 

 

 

The next day was Saturday, so Baekhyun decided to sleep over at the younger's house that night. 

 

 

"Chanyeol ah, I'm really sorry. I failed to protect you. I should’ve came earlier before they got the chance to beat you." Baekhyun sighed. 

 

 

They were laying on Chanyeol's bed. Bandages and wounds were everywhere, be it Chanyeol's limbs or face. 

 

 

" It's okay, hyung. At- at least you came." The younger forced a weak smile. 

 

 

"I couldn't save you when one of them hit you on face. I feel bad. Im so sorry, hyung." Baekhyun giggled, 

 

 

"It's okay. I’m is not as hurt as yours I think. Hey, I never know that you’re quite hot and popular, huh? Even that noona loves you. Wow~" Baekhyun teased the younger. Chanyeol sighed, 

 

 

 

"I don't even know about that noona, hyung. I have you and that's enough for me." Baekhyun’s eyebrows slightly raised up at that, their conversation leads Baekhyun’s brain to remember his thoughts when he was still a kid. I’m going to marry him, he remembered himself saying. He blushed but quickly hid it off with a scoff.

 

 

 

"Ok, ok. Now, stop talking because you talk so much tonight. Go take a nap now." Baekhyun snuggled at his blanket and urged Chanyeol to do the same.

 

 

" Thank you, hyung." Chanyeol muttered with his closed eyes, ready to sleep. 

 

 

 

" Sorry." Baekhyun felt so bad as he failed to be a good hyung.

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

During Baekhyun's twelfth birthday, Chanyeol decided to prepare the gift by himself. He didn't play with the hyung like the usual once they got home from school. 

 

 

"Can I meet Chanyeol? Where’s he?" Baekhyun knocked on the door and Aunt Park opened it. 

 

 

 

"Ah yes. But he seems so busy lately. He locks himself in his room but he said he's fine." She looked confused, same as Baekhyun. Baekhyun didn't see Chanyeol for a few days. And finally he decided to meet Chanyeol in his class during recess. 

 

 

 

"Yah, where have you been in these past few days?" Baekhyun frowned and sat infront of the younger. 

 

 

 

"Uh? I'm just.. a lil bit busy, hyung. Why?" Chanyeol smiled nervously. 

 

 

 

"Oh really? Hmm.. you’re not hiding anything from me aren’t you?" Chanyeol nodded with a grin. 

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" And once again the younger nodded, still with that grin. 

 

 

 

"Ok then." Baekhyun shrugged and stood up. When he about to leave the class, Chanyeol called him. 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, wait." He stood up and approached the hyung.

 

 

 

 

"Can I go to your house tonight, hyung?" Baekhyun tilted his head before he smiled and nodded. 

 

 

 

" You never asked for permission, Yeollie. Of course you can come tonight." Whether Baekhyun hyung remembered or not, today is his birthday -- Chanyeol thought.

 

 

That night, as planned earlier, Chanyeol came to Baekhyun's house. They were celebrating Baekhyun’s birthday when Chanyeol arrived there. 

 

 

"A-am I disturbing something?" Chanyeol hesitantly asked as he stopped infront of the front door. Mrs. Byun and her husband chuckled at the adorable young boy.

 

 

 

"No, you're not. Come in, Chanyeollie~" Mrs. Byun called him from the dining room. 

 

 

 

"We’re just about to start and your Baekhyun hyung was about to go to your house to visit you. Where is your parents?" Mr. Byun spoke from behind. 

 

 

 

"They have something else to do in town." Chanyeol replied, still standing in front of the door. 

 

 

 

"So, you're alone at home?" Mrs. Byun sounded surprised. 

 

 

 

"Uhmm.. yes. Where is Baekh--" His words were cut off when he saw his hyung coming out from the kitchen with a birthday hat and cake. 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol ah~!! Come here faster! Thanks for coming~" Baekhyun smiled and placed the cake carefully on the dining table. Chanyeol immediately walked into the house and headed to dining room after Baekhyun called him. 

 

 

"See! You love chocolate cake right?" Baekhyun looked at the younger as the said boy nodded happily. Balloons are everywhere and colorful lights brightened up the space. It's so beautiful! 

 

 

 

"Okay, now let's start!" Baekhyun clapped in excitement before he closed his eyes, making his wishes. After that, he opened his eyes, blew up the candles and cut the cake. 

 

 

"Hooray! Hyung is getting older!" Chanyeol clapped happily and the elders laughed at that. 

 

 

 

"Yah, I'm not that old okay. I'm just twelve." Baekhyun slightly pouted and placed the cake into four plates slice by slice. 

 

 

 

"It looks delicious." Chanyeol sat properly beside his beloved hyung and started eating. About one hour of chatting and joking, they finished the small birthday party. Mrs. and Mr. Byun gave their presents to Baekhyun while Chanyeol was still waiting for the right time to give his gift. 

 

 

 

"What about you? You come here without any gift?" Baekhyun playfully said with a cold tone. But Chanyeol just grinned anyway. So cute! 

 

 

"I'm kidding. You’re here and celebrated it with me is more than enough." Baekhyun chuckled and patted the younger's brownish hair.

 

 

"Chanyeol, as your parents are still not home yet, I think it’s better if you’ll spend the night here. Ok? It's not safe to stay alone in this late hour." Mrs. Byun who came from the kitchen said in concern. 

 

 

 

"Uhmm.. but--" 

 

 

 

"Just sleep here, Yeollie. Tomorrow is Saturday anyway." Baekhyun settled himself on the couch beside Chanyeol as they planned to play video games together.

 

 

 

"Ok then." Chanyeol hesitantly nodded and threw his glance to the tv screen. The game almost started. 

 

 

"Kids, don't stay up too late!" Mrs. Byun reminded them while walking upstairs.

 

 

 

" Okaaaay!" The two kids replied in unison before both of them giggled. After doing the third round of the second game, Chanyeol paused it for a while. 

 

 

 

"Uh? Are you sleepy already, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun glanced at the boy beside him. 

 

 

"No. Actually, I prepared something for you." He took out something from the plastic bag he brought along earlier. Cookies. 

 

 

"Woa! Is this my favourite cookie?" Chanyeol nodded but then he shook his head. 

 

 

"I made this by my own and tried to copy that cookie. The one that you like." Baekhyun giggled and ate one of them. 

 

 

"Omg. What's this?!" 

 

 

 

"How does it taste?" 

 

 

 

"It killed my sense." 

 

 

"Hyung..--" 

 

 

 

" Hahaha! No I'm just kidding! This tastes so good! How did you make it?” Chanyeol gave him a look. “What?! I really mean it, Yeol!" Baekhyun chuckled a bit. Then, Chanyeol took out something from his sweater pocket. 

 

 

Baekhyun’s silently watching him. His brows slightly knitted when he saw a pretty necklace with crescent moon pendant, made up from wood and it looked so good. 

 

 

"Wow! Where did you get this?" Baekhyun slightly tilted his head to get a better view of that necklace. 

 

 

"I made this by myself." Chanyeol hesitantly said.

 

 

"Omo really?! That's why you locked yourself in your room for days? Omg.. I thought you got a really bad and contagious disease so you quarantine yourself!" Baekhyun laughed before the younger leaned forward and put the necklace around Baekhyun's neck. It matched well, not too long and not too short. Baekhyun’s breathing hitched at the simple contact. I’m going to marry him I’m going to marry him his own words echoed in his mind. He gulped a lump formed in his throat and he felt a weight was settled on his chest. Why? He wants to ask. But it’ll ruin the mood. So he opts to give Chanyeol a big smile.

 

 

 

" This looks so good. Ahh~~! Thank you, cutie pie!" Baekhyun jumped forward and hugged the younger tightly. 

 

 

 

"I thought you really didn't bring any gift. You're the best gift for me actually. Thank you~" Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol's cheek.

 

 

 

 

It was enough to make the younger blushed a bit. Luckily Baekhyun didn't noticed it. 

 

 

 

 

"I’m glad hyung likes it." Chanyeol grinned. After that, they continued to play the video games till late night. Chanyeol laughed hard when he won against Baekhyun in most of the games they played and his hyung ended up crying. And then they decided to sleep on the couch instead till the next morning.

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Baekhyun was now fourteen and Chanyeol was eleven. They started to study in the different school again as Baekhyun was studying in high school. They rarely met but it’s because the both of them were busy. But sometimes during weekend or night, Chanyeol would come to Baekhyun's place for asking some help in doing homework, especially math. One Sunday night, Chanyeol visited him. This time without a book. 

 

 

 

 

"Oh hi, Chanyeol." Baekhyun greeted the younger happily who was now almost reached the same height as him. That kid grew faster! 

 

 

 

"Come in. So, what subject tonight?" Baekhyun sat on a couch, Chanyeol followed him. 

 

 

 

"No, I-- hyung, there is something I wanna tell you." That brownish hair boy didn't sit. Baekhyun stayed silent so he continued,

 

 

 

 

"I will move to Australia with my family. "  Baekhyun's expression changed a lot. He seemed speechless as his mind was blanked. Australia? 

 

 

 

"My dad got an offer for his business there. We'll move to Australia in this November." Chanyeol's words could barely heard by the older boy. 

 

 

 

"H-how long?" Finally Baekhyun spoke, looking up to the other. 

 

 

 

"Few years. Two or three... I'm not sure. Hyung--" Baekhyun cut his words, 

 

 

 

"Take care then." Chanyeol dropped his sad gaze. 

 

 

"Hyung...--" Baekhyun couldn't believe it, so difficult! He took a deep breath and scoffed bitterly before he stood up and walked to a white cabinet beside the tv. 

 

 

He took out something, looked like a pendant. 

 

 

"You have to take care of yourself. We still able to contact with each other, right?" Baekhyun said while closing back the cabinet door before suddenly two arms wrapped his wrist from behind. 

 

 

 

"Hyung.." Chanyeol sounded beg. 

 

 

 

"...I don't want to go. I wanna stay here." Baekhyun sighed lowly. 

 

 

 

"You can't, Yeollie. 'Few years' is a long time you know. You have to follow your family." Chanyeol buried his face on the back of the hyung's neck. 

 

 

 

"That's why. Few years is so long. That's why I don't wanna leave you." Chanyeol whined again. 

 

 

 

"Please hyung. Said something to my parents. Said anything to make them assure to leave me here." Baekhyun bit his lower lip, tried to hold the pain in his heart. He loosened Chanyeol's arms and turned around. 

 

 

 

"Listen here. We still can contact through media social. Don't worry. You can always post email to me and I'll read and reply them. Just a few years then we can meet again, right? You're strong boy, don't cry like this. You look stupid omg. Now stahp." Both of them giggled at the last two words. 

 

 

" You can do it, okay? Here, I saw this pendant when I walked at the town with my classmates. That uncle told me about this pendant. He said this pendant can make you sleep easily and tightly so you can get enough rest. Just put under your pillow. I dont know and I don't wanna believe that old man but why not try~ It reminded me to you when I know abt this pendant as you always have sleep problem, right? So.. maybe you can use this. Don't stay up too late. I know you're a hard working student." Chanyeol nodded lightly and wiped his tears before he tiptoed and placed a kiss on the hyung's cheek. 

 

" Thank you...hyung."

-

-

-

-

-

 

As the time passed by, both of them tried to live without each other. That's not easy, especially for Chanyeol, hard to forget the person who appeared in your life since you was born. A few years.., five years to be exact! 

 

 

 

"I have to be strong. I'm not a crying baby anymore. I can live without hyung. I can. I can. Of course I can. I should study hard, grow healthy and handsomely so I can win him. Wait-- what? N-no, no. I mean-- ugh, stupid mind!" He sighed and zipped his school bag before his mom sent him to his new high school. 

 

 

New friends, new surrounding. About a few months later, Baekhyun contacted him for the first time, through email. 

 

 

Baekhyun:

"Annyeong. How is everyone there? Send my regard to your parents too." And there were a lot things to share between them. 

 

 

Baekhyun:

"I'll seat for my driving test this Wednesday." 

 

 

Baekhyun:

"I get a part time job at cyber cafe. Not so high pay but still can afford me." 

 

 

Baekhyun:

"I passed my exam!" 

 

 

Baekhyun:

"Today I've futsal match! I won for 2nd place!" 

 

 

 

Baekhyun: 

"My junior confessed his love to me this morning. Should I accept it? He seemed nice tho."

 

 

Chanyeol: 

"It depends on you. You love him too?" 

 

 

Baekhyun:

"No, I-- I love someone else." 

 

 

Chanyeol:

"Oh, just decided what the best for you, hyung. " 

 

-

-

-

-

-

 

Five years and few months later.... 

 

 

"Mom, what should I wear for my presentation? Omg, I'm so scared!" Baekhyun ran upstairs to get ready for class today. He overslept coz stayed up last night. 

 

 

"Just wear anything you comfort with, honey~!" Mrs. Byun replied from the kitchen. 

 

 

"What's wrong with him? Overslept again?" Mr. Byun who dressed in neat office outfit came into the kitchen and back hugged his wife. 

 

 

 

"Well, yes. He looked like a zombie as he didn't get enough rest." Mrs. Byun sighed while still chopping the veges.

 

 

 

"Our son is really hard working. Oh hey, Park's family will coming back from Australia today isn't it?" 

 

 

"Yes. Let's meet and pick up them at airport. You have the time?" 

 

 

 

"I dont know. Umm.. maybe yes. I'll inform you back because today I don't have any meeting with client. Baekhyun can follow us?" 

 

 

"I think... he can't. You can see right how busy your son is." 

 

 

"He should inform Chanyeol at least." 

 

 

 

"Yes." 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun rushingly went to his class and met Jongdae. 

 

 

"Yaw! Dude, your turn will be right after this." That guy patted Baekhyun's shoulder. 

 

 

"Ahh.. I thought I was late and dead." Baekhyun was catching his breath so badly, tired. 

 

 

"Did you running to here?" Xiumin asked with a crooked brow. 

 

 

"Marathon." Baekhyun corrected him 

before suddenly, he got a message. 

 

 

"From Chanyeol?" Then he noticed that he got 3 missed calls from him. He opened the message. 

 

 

'Hi, hyung. This is me, Chanyeol. Weve arrived at Incheon airport. Are you coming?' Smile grew on Baekhyun' face. But then he bit his lips looking guilty. 

 

'Omo Chanyeooolll~~ Uhmm.. no because I've class right now but my parents yes. Let's meet later :)'

 

 

A few seconds later, he got the reply.

 

 

'Ok then :)' Baekhyun smiled again at the thought of meeting that cute little dongsaeng.

 

 

'I've presentation right now. My turn is right after this \(>v<)/ Talk later ok? ^^ I'm start sweating (T_T)' And it just took seconds for Chanyeol to reply back. 

 

 

'Ok sure ^^ Good luck for the presentation! You can do it better. Don't worry ~ I got to go now. See ya!' And in the same time, the lecturer called for Baekhyun. The brunet took a deep breath and stood up. 

 

 

Baekhyun just came home after took a night walk with Jongdae and Xiumin at the town. 

 

 

"Dude, you should wear brighter clothes so that aunt can notice you easily. Hahaha!" Baekhyun laughed hardly at Jongdae who felt embarrassed because there was an old lady who screamed out loud when she thought Jongdae's a ghost. 

 

 

 

" Black jeans, black coat, black cap, black shoes, on the dark street at night. She can only see your face. Perfect!" Xiumin continued before they all laughed-- no, except Jongdae. Baekhyun was now settled himself on the couch, switched on the tv and drink some water. It was eight p.m. when suddenly his phone vibrated. A weak yet sincere smile grew on his face when he saw that caller name appeared on the screen. Yeolda.

 

 

 

"Hi there~" Baekhyun spoke first. 

 

 

 

"Hello hyung. Are you at home? Why you sound so tired?" Chanyeol's voice. It-is-so-different! So deep and manly. Omg. Baekhyun had himself checked the caller name once again to make sure it is really from Chanyeol. 

 

 

 

"Y-yes. I just arrived home minutes ago.. and a bit tired. Is this Chanyeol?" Baekhyun hesitantly asked before he heard the other guy chuckled at his question. His deep and hoarse laughing voice... sounds so-- good. They never contact through calling. Usually they were just message or email. 

 

 

"This is me. Aigoo.. waeyo? I planned to visit you tonight but you are tired so maybe next time?" Baekhyun really can't wait to meet that younger but he admitted he was so tired rn. 

 

 

"How about tomorrow morning? I've no class tomorrow! When will you start your school?" Chanyeol was still study in high school for last year while Baekhyun was in the 2nd year in university. Seventeen and twenty years old. 

 

 

"Uhmm.. next week if I'm not mistaken. Ok then, tomorrow morning! What are you doing right now?" Baekhyun changed the tv channel using the remote control. 

 

"Nothing. Just watching tv." Then there was a comfort silent between them. Both of them didn't know how to tell how much they miss each other after hadn't meet for five years. Chanyeol broke the ice first. 

 

"I-- I got to go now. I have to pack the things and cleaned up our new house. Come visit us someday when you guys free." Baekhyun smiled, 

 

 

"Okay. Send my regard to your family. Don't sleep to late." 

 

 

"Ok, hyung. Send my regard to your family too. Oh you know what, the pendant that you gave me years ago before I moved to Australia, remember? It works~ I have no sleeping problem anymore. Hahaha! thank you" And he smiled when he heard the hyung giggled. He could imagine those eyes turned into crescent shape. 

 

 

 

"Good night, hyung." 

 

 

"Good night, Chanyeol."

-

-

-

-

-

 

 

"Honey, wake up!!" Mrs. Byun called from downstairs. Baekhyun sighed and rubbed his eyes before checked the time. 

 

 

"Mom, it is still nine and I've no class today!" Mrs. Byun babbled to herself while walking upstairs. She knocked her son's door and opened it when she got no respond. Baekhyun was still curled in the blanket. 

 

 

"Aigoo my boy. Wake up." Mrs. Byun sat beside him and pulled the blanket, revealing Baekhyun's sleepy face. 

 

 

"Mom.--" That younger grunted with his furrowed brows as the sunlight hurt his eyes. 

 

 

"Help me buy things from grocery shop. Baekhyun Byun, wake up! Help me faster. Here is the thing list. I'll give you the money." Mrs. Byun handed a white paper, the list to Baekhyun who was now sitting on the bed. He yawned and nodded, 

 

 

"okay. Let me take a bath first." Mrs. Byun walked out from the room after she thanked and kissed her son on head. 

 

 

 

"Salt, black pepper, green apple, cabbage,... what else?" Baekhyun did the last checking to make sure he got all things his mom ordered him to buy. 

 

 

"Oh! Chilli paste." He ran to a shelf nearby and took one packet of chilli paste. After done searching those things, he paid for them. 

 

 

 

"Thank you vey much!" He thanked the cashier and walked out with two plastic bag. 

 

 

"Aigoo.. today is so cold." His nose started to turn red. His beanie almost closed his eyes. 

 

 

"Yaich." He didn't bring his phone as he was rushing earlier. Today he'll meet Chanyeol and he really couldn't wait for it. 

 

 

"Hey cute chic~" A strange voice 'greeted' him.

 

 

A man in his middle aged, looked drunk as he walked stumbling towards Baekhyun. 

 

 

"Alone? What are you doing here alone? On a silent street. Let me accompany you~" That man grinned, showing off his yellow and black teeth. 

 

 

'OMG SO GROSS!' Baekhyun thought. 

 

 

"Don't come near." He warned. He couldn't go anywhere as he was trapped between that man and a bundle of rubbish. 

 

 

"I SAID DON'T COME NEAR!" Baekhyun shouted this time, he sounded shaking.

 

 

"Cute chic must be a good kisser." That ert man grinned even wider. That was so creepy! He stepped even closer now. 

 

 

"Stay away! You jerk! Gross! Ergh! Don't come near! Stupid old ert!" Baekhyun shouted loudly in anger and fear. 

 

 

"Syhhh! Shut up!" That man reached out his hand and started to touch Baekhyun's soft white cheek. 

 

 

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!! AN OLD ERT HERE!!!" Baekhyun couldn't stand anymore as he screamed as loud as he could, hoping there will be anyone can hear and help him. Not so long after that,... 

 

 

"Yah! Don't touch him, you dirt!" A guy came from somewhere and immediately punched that drunk man till that man fell to the ground with his wine bottles. Baekhyun looked frightened yet surprised. However, he felt so relieved.

 

 

"Come on!" That unknown guy grabbed Baekhyun's wrist and left that place when that ert man tried to stand up and chase them.

 

 

"Why?" That guy looked down to Baekhyun after they arrived at a safe place. He let go of the brunet's wrist. 

 

 

"Omg omg omg. That- was- creepy." Baekhyun didn't blinked, looked down to the ground.

 

 

" Are you okay?" Once again that savior guy asked. 

 

 

"Yes." Baekhyun looked up to the tall guy.

 

 

" Thank you sooooo much! That grumpy ert touched my cheek using that gross hand. Can you imagine that?! Omg! I swear I'll cut him into pieces if I see him anywhere again after this! Gosh! Yaich, luckily you came in the right time. Thanks a lot." Baekhyun activated his talkative mode. 

 

 

 

The guy in front of him right now seemed a bit surprised at how talkative Baekhyun was but then he looked surprised to see the necklace around the brunet's neck. 

 

 

"Hyung?" He said. Baekhyun slightly lifted up his eyebrows. Who the heck is this guy?

 

 

 

"Who are you?" Baekhyun asked before he realized that that deep voice coming from this guy was the same as Chanyeol in phone call last night.

 

 

 

"Omo. C-C-Chanyeol?" Ok. Stuttering so bad. Baekhyun innerly cursed himself for that. Then, the tall guy smiled. So dashing! 

 

 

 

"Yes." Ahh... that deep voice again. 

 

 

"Oh my godness!!" Baekhyun tried to hold his excitement. He wanna hug that younger but his fulled hands limited it. Ah, these plastic bags. 

 

 

 

"Welcome home, Chanyeol. Oh my gawd! You're so tall!" Chanyeol grinned and nodded. He helped his hyung to fix the beanie as Baekhyun's eyes almost hidden behind it. Chanyeol pulled it back a bit. Baekhyun smiled cutely as he felt so excited to meet Chanyeol here. 

 

 

'I miss that crescent shaped eyes. It still the same. Beautiful.' -- Chanyeol innerly thought when he saw Baekhyun's eye smile. 

 

 

 

"Don't forget to wash your face properly or else you'll get big pimples." Chanyeol teasingly said while caressed the brunet's pale white cheek that being touched by the ert man earlier. Baekhyun laughed, 

 

 

 

" Yes. But big pimples are cool tho~" He playfully replied. Chanyeol chuckled and took the plastic bags from Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

"Let me help you." After that, they walked together, heading to Baekhyun's place while chatting and laughing.

 

 

 

Chanyeol walked into his class. Once again, new school, new friend and new surrounding. He introduced himself infront of the class and everyone started to whisper and giggled. Normal respond from people tho. 

 

 

 

"He is so cute. Omg." 

 

 

 

"Damn tall! Handsome and bright! Is he even a human?" 

 

 

 

"My boy!" 

 

 

 

"No way, b*tch! Mine." 

 

 

 

Yeah, Chanyeol used to that kind of respond too. Being popular sometimes a bit annoyed. He sat at the empty place beside a nerdy student, at the back of class. 

 

 

 

"Hi." Chanyeol greeted first. 

 

 

 

"Uh.. hi." The nerd replied while awkwardly pushed up his spectacle that slid down his nose bridge. 

 

 

"I'm Chanyeol. And you?" Chanyeol reached out his hand with a smile. 

 

 

 

"K-Kyungsoo." Even tho Kyungsoo is a nerd, but he is the smartest student in class and top 5 student in school. 

 

 

Kyungsoo liked to be alone so that's why he got less friend. However, a boy named Jongin was never tired following and accompanying him to library and canteen. Jongin was so kind yet cute, Kyungsoo once thought. And now, he got a seatmate. A popular student, Park Chanyeol. Sometimes his seatmate asked him to teach some subjects. Kyungsoo had no problem tho. In the second week, Chanyeol got a lot of love letters inside his desk and locker, from both junior and senior. But he didn't interest at those things. 

 

 

 

"How is it feel to be so popular?" One day Kyungsoo asked him. 

 

 

 

" So tiring. Not good for health." Chanyeol merely replied and both of them chuckled. 

 

 

 

"You're funny." 

 

 

"Ikr." 

 

 

"So, how is your study? The school and friends?" Baekhyun asked to Chanyeol while pouring water into two cups.

 

 

The younger visited him that weekend as they planned to cycling together around the neighborhood. They didn't spend time with each other for so long. They started to miss 'them'.

 

 

 

"Uhmm.. not bad. I got a lot of friends." Chanyeol grinned proudly as the brunet opposite to him smirked. 

 

 

 

"Still popular like before? How much secret admires?" He shrugged and merely replid, 

 

 

 

"Around thirty. Are teacher and cleaner counted?" Then both of them laughed. 

 

 

 

"Omg jinjja?!" Baekhyun held his tummy while laughing. It somehow looked adorable, Chanyeol thought.

 

 

"Nah~ I'm just kidding, hyung." They carefully sipped their tea, silent for a moment. Baekhyun was checking his message in phone when Chanyeol spoke again. 

 

 

"Hyung, how is your relationship with that junior? The one who confessed to you last year." Baekhyun slightly raised up his brows and looked at the guy in front of him rn. 

 

 

"Uh? That juni--? Ah.. that one. I had to reject him." He shrugged and continued checking the messages in his phone. 

 

 

 

"Wae?" A simple question from Chanyeol.

 

 

 

"I love someone else." Baekhyun merely answered, his eyes glued still on the phone screen. 

 

 

"Who?" Another question. 

 

 

 

"Not your problem." Baekhyun said before he realized what just he said and immediately looked at Chanyeol. That guy's expression changed a bit.

 

 

"Omo, no, no. I didn't mean to say that. I--" Chanyeol forced a smile and chuckled bitterly, 

 

 

"Nah~ It's okay." Baekhyun sighed and innerly cursed himself. 

 

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Umm, ok now let's start our plan. Let's cycling!" Baekhyun stood up and grabbed Chanyeol's hand. They spent time together till late evening and that was so enjoying!

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

"Hyungggg!!" Chanyeol said loudly from the other line, forced Baekhyun to put distance between the phone and his ear.

 

 

"Oh gawd this kid." Baekhyun was pouring milk into a glass, preparing for breakfast. His class started in ten morning. 

 

 

"Hyung, can you help me? I'm participating in a video maker competition, held by my school media club. Two person in a group and can you be my groupmate?" Baekhyun took a seat and started munching his sandwich while listening to Chanyeol. 

 

 

"You know what, if we win this for first or second place, we'll get a set of playstation completed with twenty CD games!" And Baekhyun automatically spitted out his milk and chocked once he heard that reward. Video game?! What the heaven! 

 

 

 

"Hyung? Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked fom the other line when Baekhyun sounded dying. 

 

 

 

"I'm in! I'll help you! Let's win this for second place then!" Baekhyun suddenly sounded so determine. 

 

 

 

"Second? Why not if we win for first place?" Chanyeol quirked his eyebrows, confused.

 

 

 

"We still can get those playstation and video game even if we win just for the second place right?" And Chanyeol laughed at that silly hyung. 

 

 

 

"Yea, yea. Okay, we get only a week to finish this video and submit it by next Tuesday." Baekhyun nodded as he got it.

 

 

Baekhyun was so talkative and easy to deal. That's why Chanyeol asked for his help in this project. That Friday night, Baekhyun went to Auncle Park's house as Chanyeol didn't have school tomorrow, so they could make their video till late night. It just took about fifteen minutes from Baekhyun's place to Chanyeol's. They settled themselves at Chanyeol's room balcony. Fresh night breeze, nice weather and comfort surrounding. Perfect! Both of them jotted down their ideas and discussed for their lines, while eating snacks and drinking soda. One hour later, they started recording. 

 

 

 

"Annyeong! I'm Baekhyun and today I'll be his partner for this video project. Okay, as you can see, our main concept is bright and cheer! We'll spread happiness to everyone who watch this vi--" Chanyeol snapped, 

 

 

 

"Hyung, you talked a lot. And.. that's actually my line." 

 

 

 

"Omg. Sorry." Baekhyun bit his lips to shut his own mouth. Chanyeol couldn't help but giggled at that silly yet adorable hyung. 

 

 

"Let's start again." He said and they straightened up their body. Okay, let's do this again, better than just now. 

 

 

"Omg you spoiled! " Baekhyun laughed when Chanyeol sneezed infront of the camera while recording.

 

 

 

Both of them hysterically laughed after watched that part. 

 

 

"Your face is so derp! How dare you sneeze at our viewers!" Baekhyun talked between his laugh. 

 

 

"Shut up! Gosh I can't breath." They stayed up till three and Baekhyun had no other choice than spend a night there

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Jongdae laughed hysterically when Baekhyun flipped down on the slippery floor. Yea, that's what we call best friend, Baekhyun rolled his eyes and got up by himself. 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you so much for helping me, 'best friend'." He mocked while cleaned up his clothes. 

 

 

 

"I'm-- sorry. Omg. You should look at the way you flipped. That's freaking funny, dude! I should record and upload it on youtube!" And once again Baekhyun rolled his eyes, 

 

 

"Mind your life, crap." He walked away before that best friend followed him from behind while saying sorry. They were heading to Chanyeol's school to attend Music & Media Fest organized by that school clubs. Everyone was welcomed, so Chanyeol invited them. 

 

 

 

"I can't wait to meet Chanyeol. He is your friend since child? How old is he? Hey, call me Chen when you introduce me to him later. Don't use Jongdae. Ok?" Baekhyun tonelessly replied, 

 

 

 

"I don't even plan to introduce you to him. So, don't worry." Jongdae muttered a low

 

 

"Lil evil.", referred to his best friend. 

 

 

 

"Nah, just kidding." Baekhyun merely said and fixed his snapback. 

 

 

Chanyeol was chatting with his friends when Baekhyun saw him. 

 

 

"Hyungs, thanks for coming!" Chanyeol smiled once he turned around and saw the two guys. He bowed politely and sane goes to Jongdae. 

 

 

"So, this is Chanyeol. And this is Chen." Baekhyun introduced the other two. They shook hands and greeted each other. 

 

 

"Let's go to the main stage. There are games and lucky draw." Chanyeol slightly touched Baekhyun's nape and the other hand pointed to the said stage. 

 

 

 

"Ok. If you have work to do, it's okay then. I can just go with Chen." And Chanyeol nodded before that two hyung left the place, headed to main stage and visited the booths. Chanyeol had to help his friends to set up their booth. 

 

 

 

 

" Yeol, who's that? Your hyung?" One of his buddy asked. 

 

 

"Yup. why?" Chanyeol laughed at his friend's confused look. 

 

 

 

"Damn cute~ That one with brunet hair and red snapback." His friend replied before another buddy nodded in agreement. 

 

 

'Owh. That is Baekhyun hyung.' -- Chanyeol innerly thought.

 

 

During the announcement for the winner of those competitions including the one that Baekhyun and Chanyeol participated. Baekhyun seemed so nervous and Jongdae laughed at him. Gawd. 

 

 

 

"Baek, chill~ This is nothing to do with alive or dead." Jongdae patted lightly the brunet's lap. 

 

 

 

"Ok I try." Baekhyun simply replied, playing with his own fingers. Chanyeol was still busy with his work, so Baekhyun had to face this alone. Once he heard his name, he couldn't be happier than he alr was. 

 

 

 

"2nd place goes to... Swag Boys; Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol!" The host announced it. 

 

 

"The heck yes!! Finally!!!!" Baekhyun immediately stood up. Omg, this is so embarrassing, Jongdae thought and facepalmed. Swag Boys? Are you serious, Baek? That name is so lame. Jongdae shook his head dramatically. Baekhyun smiled ear to ear and walked onto the stage happily coz well, he got a set of playstation and video games. So, who care abt that lame group name~ They spend their time at that big school till night. Baekhyun was sitting near the brick wall while eating his food when Chanyeol approached him. 

 

 

 

"Where is Chen hyung?" The younger asked and took a seat beside Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

 

"He is using toilet. Uh? Have you done your work?" Chanyeol just nodded while leaning his back against the chair and sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You look tired. Have you eat dinner yet? Wanna some?" Baekhyun offered his food.

 

 

 

 

"Nope thanks. So, how's the result? We win it?" Chanyeol forced a smile even he looked so tired. 

 

 

 

"Oh yes! Look at this! I told you right? We can win the 2nd place!" A wrapped big box, seemed like the thing that they wish so badly; playstation. Chanyeol's eyes grew bigger and smiled even wider,

 

 

 

 

"Whoa! Cool! 2nd place?"

 

 

"Yup. Who's gonna keep it then?" Baekhyun shoved it back into the bag.

 

 

"Hyung keep it because this is my last year and I'll sit for final exam soon. So, I should study right? I'll come to your place when I feel like to play." Chanyeol wiped his sweat and drink Baekhyun's water. 

 

 

 

"Ok, I'll keep it save." The brunet smiled happily at the thought of he can play the playstation everyday! Chanyeol leaned back his head and threw his gaze to the night sky. 

 

 

"I'm damn tired, hyung. One of student attacked me because his girlfriend has crush on me. And yesterday, that girl announced their break up and she tried to kiss me-- in front of her freaking creepy boyfie! WT--" Baekhyun snapped, 

 

 

 

"WTF. She kissed you? You kissed her back?! Yah! Both of you are still young and that's so illegal to--" 

 

 

 

"No, hyung. I had to push her and left the place." Chanyeol smirked at Baekhyun's reaction just now. 

 

 

"Oh-- good." The brunet cleared his throat. But still, you have to know your limit as a student and don't let them bring you down! Yah, when I was at your age, I'm a good student and I nvr get involved in any--" Before he could finish his words, Chanyeol shoved a piece of chicken into his mouth to shut him up. 

 

 

 

"Ok, hyung. I wanna take some foods~" The taller male stood up and walked away. 

 

 

"Gosh that kiddo! So childish! He should respect me as his hyung! Is this what we call as respect? He stopped my words? Using oily and fatty chicken?!" The talkative Baekhyun keep babbling alone. And a few minutes later, Jongdae came back to him. 

 

 

 

"Dude, why are you take so long? You built a new toilet?" 

 

 

 

"Wow~ Someone looks not in his good mood~~" Jongdae smirked before he got a light kick from Baekhyun. 

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Chanyeol was having fever as he caught a cold for few days. 

 

 

 

"Yah, you still on work? Your mom told me that you're having fever." Baekhyun who just finished his meeting with some students walked out from the library. 

 

 

 

"Yes." Chanyeol answered him from the other line. 

 

 

"THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?! YOU SHOULD TAKE A REST AT HOME!" Baekhyun barked in anger and worry. He heard the younger sighed. Chanyeol was doing part time job as he had finished his final exam and now he got few months of holiday while waiting for exam result. 

 

 

 

"Hyung, I'm busy. Let's talk later." 

 

 

 

"Yah, Chany--" The tall male hung up the phone. 

 

 

"Gosh that yoda!" Baekhyun grunted. He took a bus and went to Chanyeol's work place; an Italian restaurant. About fifteen minutes later, he arrived there. 

 

 

"Hyung?" Chanyeol slightly raised up his eyebrows when he saw that older was sitting at the corner of the restaurant.

 

But he tried to ignore him. Chanyeol avoided from exchange any glance. Baekhyun seemed so fed up and finally he went out from the restaurant without ordering anything. Chanyeol somehow felt guilty as he pretend like e didn't see Baekhyun just now. However, he felt relieved because at last, Baekhyun left the place.

 

 

" Yeol " His co-worker called him. chanyeol stopped his pace  and turned around. 

 

 

" Here. There was someone ealier who asked me to give you this " That guy named Yixing handed a long sleeve sweatshirt and a small paper to Chanyeol.

 

 

" This is from a small guy who sat in the corner earlier. " Yixing slightly pointed his thumb to the side table. Chanyeol took the things and thanked Yixing. He read the letter on the small paper. 

 

 

" Sorry If i'm overprotective on you. I'm just worry. I'll try to mind my own business and not yours after this, im so sorry. Wear this sweatshirt and take your medicines, okay? " That sweatshirt was the sweatshirt wore by Baekhyun when he went to the restaurant.

 

 

" Yixing, that small guy who gave you this sweatshirt.... what clothes did he wears when he leaves from here? " Yixing tried to remember before he answered Chanyeol. 

 

 

" A white tshirt and  black jeans. Oh and blue beanie! " Chanyeol sighed and quietly muttered "pabo"

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

" Ah! I feel soooo tired mom, I feel like i want to skip my class today. Just for today please? " Baekhyun whined. 

 

 

No.No.No

 

 

" There you go~ A strict mother, but mom! Look, I have a fever. "

 

 

" No excuse, Byun Baekhyun " 

 

 

" And I feel dizzy! " 

 

 

" I said no excuse! " 

 

 

" I feel like dying, mom " 

 

 

" Aigoo~ Honey, if you skip your class today. You will missed a lot of lesson. " Baekhyun dramatically sniffled and sighed while buried his face on his folded arms on the dining table. By looking at that poor boy, Mrs. Byun gave up finally. 

 

 

" Hays, okay then. Just for today. Now eat this breakfast and take your medicine, okay? " She gently rubbed his sons back and went into the living room.

 

 

A few minutes later,

 

 

" Baekhyun! Baekhyun, someone is coming. Come here and meet him " Baekhyun sighed. Someone? Who is he? is she? Who's that someone? 

 

 

A small guy with a blonde hair, he slighlty crooked his eye brows and took a seat opposite of the guy. 

 

 

" You're Baekhyun, right? " The cute guy spoke first.

 

 

" Yes, who are you? " 

 

 

 

" I'm Jaem, Chanyeol's friend " 

 

 

" Jaem? Oh yeah, so you're that guy. Chanyeol's classmate right? Sometimes he told me about you. What makes you come here today? " Jaem was mixed blood guy, Japanese-Korean. Chanyeol told about him fw times to Baekhyun that Jaem was helping him in so many things. So by that Baekhyun felt so happy and thankful to him. 

 

 

" I wanna ask some tips on how to win Chanyeol's heart, because you know him better. " Jaem hesitantly said. He looked so really shy. 

 

 

" Sorry what--? " Baekhyun seemed a bit surprise. He sighed as his impression on this Jaem guy was wrong. 

 

 

" Can you help me, hyung ? " Jaem lowly asked. 

 

 

" I've no tips to share to you. Jaem-ah. Uhmm. Just... i thinkyou just have to be sincere with him. Why don't you confess that to him? It's more better, right? " Jaem bit his lower lip, lost confidence. 

 

 

" But... he once told me that he fall for someone, since long time ago...until now. So, that's mean that he really love that 'someone'. It's impossible for me to win him?" Baekhyun slightly lifted up one of his brows. In Baekhyun's mind ' Wow! Park Chanyeol fall in love for someone and he never tell me about that? But he told it to Jaem? Okay fine. I dont wanna care about him at all' Baekhyun silently sighed. 

 

" Yes, I think you can win him. But I dont know... you have to be even better than that ' someone' So he can fall for you, by the way, you're too cute. " Jaem blushed a bit,

 

 

 

" Thank you " 

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Baekhyun and jongdae just finished their presentation. They were the first one. 

 

 

"Madam, we're rushing to somewhere else. Can we excuse ourselves now?" Baekhyun asked the permission and that female lecturer gave it. 

 

 

 

"Thank you." Baekhyun took his bag and went out from the class, followed by Jongdae. 

 

 

 

"Let's take a taxi." That troller gave an idea. 

 

 

"But it's much expensive, Jongie. Why not if we take bus instead." Both of them crossed the road. 

 

 

 

"Okay then." While in the bus, Jongdae leaned his back against the seat. 

 

 

"Have you tell Chanyeol about this matter?" He asked, slightly glanced to the brunet beside him.

 

 

 

"About my transfer? No. Not yet." Baekhyun checked his phone and he just noticed a new message from his classmate, a junior, two years younger than him, named Oh Sehun. 

 

 

 

'Nice presentation! Hey, you look good in that white shirt.' Baekhyun simply replied it with 

 

 

'Thanks.' Jongdae leaned his side against Baekhyun. 

 

 

 

"Don't you think you should inform Chanyeol about this?" Baekhyun leaned his head lazily against the window beside him. 

 

 

 

 

" I dont know, Jongie." One new message from Sehun.

 

 

 

"Let's hang out with me tonight.' And Baekhyun found himself sighed while replying, 

 

 

 

'I'm busy. Sorry, Sehun.' 

 

 

 

"You'll fly to US two weeks from now, Byun Baekhyun! Do tell Chanyeol now or else he'll be so mad at you because at the end, he'll still know about this." Jongdae pushed him. 

 

 

 

"Egh.. seriously, Jongdae Kim. You're so annoying." Baekhyun furrowed his brows while his thumb started searching for Chanyeol's number. Another message from sehun. 

 

 

 

'Stop rejecting me, Hyung :('.

 

 

 

"Yaich! Another annoyed person. Sehun oh." Baekhyun muttered in a low tone as he was in public rn. 

 

 

"Sehun? He asks you out again?" Jongdae quirked an eyebrow and the brunet beside him merely nodded. 

 

 

 

"REJECT HIM!" 

 

 

 

"Yea, that's what I did." Baekhyun typed a message. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol, eodi ga?' Sent. 

 

 

 

A few minutes later he got a message.

 

 

'Baekhyun hyung...' From Sehun and Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

 

Sehun never tired asking him out. 

 

 

 

"But, Jongdae.. I'll go just for a few month ya know." He took a glance at his best friend. 

 

 

 

"I know but still, you have to tell him." To make it clear, Baekhyun was actually got sponsored by an organization to study in US (together with another four choosen students). They being transferred to US for exactly six months.

 

 

 

And now, Baekhyun was heading to make a passport and settle everything needed, accompanied by the busybody yet caring Jongdae. The brunet was throwing an empty glare out of the window when suddenly his phone in his hand vibrated. He startled a bit and opened the new message. 

 

 

'At work. Wae, hyung? :)' Even just a simple reply from Chanyeol, it made a small smile on the brunet's straight face. 

 

 

'Fishy', Jongdae thought and secretly smirked. 

 

 

'I've something to tell you. Let's meet this weekend?' Sent. 

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

Chanyeol was still in his uniform when he met Baekhyun at amusement park near the Italian restaurant where he worked at. 

 

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" He asked at the spaced out Baekhyun. 

 

 

"Hyung." He called again when he got no respond. 

 

 

"Baekhyun hyung!" He tried one more time and this time, the hyung answered him. 

 

 

"Uh, yes?" He looked up. Since when did Chanyeol stand there? He asked himself.

 

 

"are you okay?" That tall male took a seat beside him. 

 

 

"Oh yes. I-- I've something to tell you." Chanyeol keep silent as he hearing. 

 

 

 

"I'll go to US next Thursday, for six months." Chanyeol looked surprised to know that. Baekhyun explained and told him everything abt that transfer thingy and Chanyeol seemed understand.

 

 

 

"But.. six months are still quite long." He said lowly, sounded sad. 

 

 

 

"I know." Baekhyun sighed and leaned his head on the other shoulder. 

 

 

 

"But at least it's not as long as five years. Right?" He continued before Chanyeol nodded. Yes, true. They had experienced five years of separation and they made it. This time, it only take six months. Sure they can manage to face it too.

 

 

 

"Yes." Chanyeol replied briefly

 

 

 

There was a silent moment before Baekhyun spoke again. 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol ah, do you wanna tell me anything?" The younger slight quirked an eyebrow. 

 

 

"Like what?" 

 

 

"Like... uhm, something about your crush? I heard that you fall for someone since long time ago and until now. Hey, you should at least share it with me. Don't keep it secret from me. How dare you." 

 

 

 

 

'Ah, that. Of course. I can't tell you, hyung.' Chanyeol innerly said. 

 

 

 

"I didn't mean to keep it secret, hyung. It just-- I can't. I'm sorry." Baekhyun sighed and pulled back his head from on Chanyeol's shoulder. 

 

 

 

"But you did tell that to Jaem. Unfair." He slightly scuffed his cheeks. 

 

 

" Jaem? N-no, hyung. It-- I-- uhm, it's not important. I think that person will never look at me like the way I look at him. So, let's just forget it." Chanyeol replied while chuckled bitterly. 

 

 

 

"Can I know who's that person? " Baekhyun lowly asked. Chanyeol cleared his throat, 

 

 

 

"He is just-- uhm, a nicest person I've ever known." Baekhyun nodded and stood up. 

 

 

 

"Wow~ So lucky to be that person. Ok then, I need to go home now. Many things still unpack." Baekhyun sighed and he was abt to leave when suddenly Chanyeol grabbed his wrist.

 

 

"Hyung." Baekhyun turned to look at the taller. 

 

 

 

"Are you mad at me?" The younger hesitantly asked. 

 

 

 

"Nope. I'm just... a bit disappointed. I thought there is no seceret between us. But it's okay tho. You trust on shin more than me, right?" Baekhyun faked a smile and Chanyeol could tell that. 

 

 

" Hyung--" 

 

 

 

" It's okay. I'm not mad at you. Take care~" Baekhyun tiptoed a bit to pat Chanyeol's head before he walked away.

 

 

 

'I'm so sorry, hyung. This is just one sided love. You'll never look at me like the way I look at you' Chanyeol innerly spoke, bit his lower lip as he felt so guilty. 

-

-

-

-

-

Three days left before Baekhyun went to US and now he got fever. 

 

 

"Aigoo... get well soon, honey." Mrs. Byun placed a dampt cloth on her son's forehead. Baekhyun stayed silent and weakly smiled when his mom playfully pinched his nose. 

 

 

"I think you start to miss us. That's why you get fever like now." 

 

 

 

"I think so, mom." His low voice could barely heard by his mom. Mr. Byun walked into the room with two bags. 

 

 

 

"We've to go to Busan today for visiting your granpa. He's in hospital. So, I'll call a babysitter to take care of you. Ok? We'll be home tomorow." 

 

 

 

"It's okay, mom." Baekhyun shortly replied. Babysitter?! No, thanks. I'm not a 5 years old kid anymore, mom. "

 

 

"No, no. There must have at least someone to look after you. Don't worry, I'll ask help from a nice and kind nanny. Or do you prefer a young lady instead?" His dad . Oh gawd, dad! Seriously! I don't need a creepy babysitter. He innerly sighed. His parents chuckled at his expression. 

 

 

" No, I bet you'll like this babysitter" Mrs.Byun winked.

 

 

 

" Mooooom! Seriously? i can take care of myself. I dont need any babysitter to be here! " 

 

 

She kissed his son and went to Mr. Byun who is waiting for her in the car.

 

 

The house was so silent when Chanyeol arrived and walked into it, After he locked all the door he went upstairs and headed to Baekhyun's room. That brunet was still sleeping. 

 

 

 

Chanyeol walked into the room and tied the curtains. It almost noon/ There where a lot of papers and files on the table,including passport. Out of sudden, he heard a puppy-like sound. It coming from the sleeping brunet.

 

 

" You're talking while you are sleeping hyung? " Chanyeol smirked and sat beside the bed. He change the damp cloth and placed the new one on Baekhyun's forehead. 

 

 

" You always take care of me since we're young. You protected me when those bad students beat me. You backup me when teachers thought I was the one who cheat in exam. You did so mush for me hyung. Now, it's time for me to repay your kindness. Let me take care of you and protect you, okay? " Chanyeol innerly said and he found himself ran his fingers on Baekhyun's hair. 

 

 

" Thankchucharam--- " Once again Baekhyun spoke incoherently while sleeping.. Chanyeol couldn't help but giggled at that silly hyung. 

 

 

" What are you trying to say, hyung? " he resdted his chin on the bed and stared at his pretty hyung. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and whined in dizziness.

 

 

" Are you okay? " Chanyeol asked worrily. Baekhyun just nodded in respond before he realized the existence of someone else in that room. He turned his face to his side and saw Chanyeol. 

 

 

" uh? yeol? " Baekhyun's voice sounded hoarse

 

 

" Yes, your mom and dad asked me to look after you here so-- " 

 

 

" So, you're the babysitter? " Baekhyun couldn't help but giggled weakly.

 

 

" Babysitter?! They called me that?! " Chanyeol scoffed before he smiled a bit. 

 

 

" Have you dne packing your things? Need some help ? " Chanyeol offered.

 

 

" No, it's okay. I'm done " Baekhyun said and sat on his bed. 

 

 

" Are you hungry? It's almost two. I'll prepare for lunch, okay? " Chanyeol sat up. 

 

 

" You can cook? " Baekhyun asked seriously. 

 

 

 

 

" A bit. I'll try. Let see " Chanyeol chuckled shyly before walked out of the room, heading downstairs to the kitchen. 

 

 

 

Baekhyun smiled at how adorable that lil bro of him could be. 

 

 

" He can cook right? or at least, he'll not burn that kitchen. Or will he? " but after fice minutes,, he decided to go down to checked him out. He carefully walked into the kitchen.

 

 

" Chanyeol, is everything okay? Omg. What happen-- you cut your finger? It's bleeding! " Chanyeol hid his hands behind him and smiled nervously. 

 

 

 

" No, it's just a small cut " 

 

 

" Let me see it " 

 

 

" I'm fine hyung, dont worry! " 

 

 

" Show it to me! " Baekhyun louder his voice. 

 

 

 

" It's bleeding, let me cook our lunch today. Just sit there. STAY.STILL. " 

 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

Three days before Baekhyun gone for six months. Five years were such a really long time, but six months were also not that short. Baekhyun placed the plate on the table when suddenly pair of arms wrapped him from behind. He being pulled his back leaned against the other chest.

 

 

" C-chanyeol " He slightly flinched in surprised. 

 

 

" Why? Are you okay ? "Baekhyun lowly asked, he put down those cleaning cloth on his hand. Chanyeol stayed silent in that position. 

 

 

" Chanyeol, why? " Baekhyun's weak voice sounded worry. Is Chanyeol unwell? Is he crying? Is it because his fingers are injured? 

 

 

 

" Don't go, hyung. " 

 

 

" Hyung, not again " He doesn't like this thing too, but this is for his study and future. 

 

 

 

" Just for six months baby! " Baekhyun tried to persuade him. 

 

 

" I know but-- " He being hugged tighter.

 

 

 

" ---I'll gonna miss you so badly, again! " Chanyeol continued that brought a small laughter from Baekhyun. 

 

 

" That's your reason? I'll going to miss you too then. " And his laugh immediately stopped when Chanyeol kissed his cheek that now turned into red. 

 

 

Chanyeol back hugged Baekhyun everytime he beg for something from that hyung. As a return, Baekhyun would ask for a kiss on cheek. and now, Chanyeol kissed his cheek while back hugging him. But the feel was a bit different. 

 

 

The five years old Chanyeol who once upon time was little crying baby boy and a clingy had turned into a tall independent guy. Look at how tall and strong he was now as Baekhyun could fit perfectly in his arms. Baekhyun could hear his own heart beat ' Omo that was wrong! ' he mentally slapped himself. Ok, he admitted it! He admitted that he slowly start to fall in love with his taller. And without he know. Chanyeol also felt the same towards him. 

 

 

" I love you "  that word slipped out from Chanyeol's lips. And right after that. Baekhyun felt his heart almost exploded and his legs started to melt. Time stopped at the moment. ' Is this even real? I-love-you?'Baekhyun innerly said.

 

 

" I'm sorry, i cross the limit, right? It just happen. This feeling appear without I know how or where it comes from. But I'm really sure it is here now, in my heart. I'm sorry. " Chanyeol said and Baekhyun bit his lower lip, still shocked with this. 

 

 

" Hyung, are you mad at me? " Chanyeol half-whispered to him, sounded guilty. 

 

 

" A-and about your crush? The person that you love since long time ago. You'll just forget him? " Chanyeol let out a small giggle, he couldn't help. 

 

 

" That person was you, pabo hyung " Baekhyun face palmed at his own silliness and briefly said, 

 

 

" Oh " That's why he didn't tell anything to Baekhyun because that 'someone' is Baekhyun. 

 

 

"You can just ignore my feeling, okay? I'm so sorry for ruined this hyung-dongsaeng relationship. I-- I'll try to remove this feeling. I just-- need time. You--" Baekhyun cut his words, 

 

 

 

"Don't! I mean.. uhm, don't remove that f-feeling." The taller tilted his head in confused, 

 

 

 

"You said what?", before the brunet in his arms loosened the hug and turned around, facing him. 

 

 

"I said don't remove that feeling. Because I think I get one too in me. I-- I'm not sure but I guess it is." Chanyeol seemed a bit puzzled now. So, the brunet had no other choice than confess. 

 

 

 

"I love you too." He said while closing his eyes and dropped his face. 'Oh dear. This is freaking embarrassing!' He mentally screamed before a pair of palms cupped his cheeks and lifted his face up. 

The taller leaned forward and titled his head before everything turned blank for Baekhyun as his mind and nerves felt like stopped functioning. Their connected lips, the breath and the heartbeat song. Once they pulled back, Baekhyun almost collapsed. 'This is too much to endure.' He innerly spoke. Fortunately, Chanyeol's fast reaction saved him as that taller caught him before he could kiss the floor. 

 

 

 

 

"Omg. Your fever is getting worse." Chanyeol carried the brunet in bridal way and placed him on the couch in living room. He took a bowl of warm water, and a cloth. Then, he put that damp cloth on the petite guy's forehead. After done, he decided to just order for pizza instead of cooking and cutting finger or burning kitchen. Yes. That's better. 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Chanyeol continued his study at a national university, in art and music course. As usual, he became people's attention as his popularity was everywhere. Sometimes, at night during weekend, he'll joined any street performance with his friends. They usually performed at a specific area/street in the town. As time passed by, six months had gone. Baekhyun went back to Korea. He learned many things in these few months. His parents and Jongdae waited for him at airport while Chanyeol was a bit busy with his assignments and group discussion, so he couldn't come. It's okay tho~

 

 

 

"Baek, Chanyeol is now study at a university that he once applied so badly." Jongdae told him when they were in the car, heading back home from airport. 

 

 

"Yea, he told me that too. He is so excited." Baekhyun couldn't help but chuckled at that flashback moment

 

 

"And you know, he joins street performance with his buddies sometimes. Mostly in weekend night." Jongdae folded his legs and rest his head against the seat. 

 

 

 

"Whoa, really?" The troller nodded, 

 

 

 

"Yup. How about tomorrow we watch them? Are you free?" Tomorrow is Saturday. I guess I've nothing to do tho.

 

 

"Yes sure!" The said night, Baekhyun and Jongdae went to the town, took a night walk and watch Chanyeol's performance. That tall guy was playing his guitar and rapping when they arrived there. 

 

 

"Cool! I never know he's so good in rapping! His voice is so good!" Jongdae keep praised the younger. Actually, this was his first time coming here and watch the street performance. Baekhyun smiled proudly, 

 

 

 

"He likes to sing and rap since child but I think his deep voice is more suit for rapping." Jongdae nodded,

 

 

 

"Yea! He's so talented in playing instruments too! Omg. This kid is something." Both of them stood at the back, out from other audiences.

 

 

"Is that the Park Chanyeol people keep talking about?" 

 

 

 

"Omg. No wonder he gets a lot of attention. He's so talented!" 

 

 

 

"Eyyy~ It's actually because he's handsome, right?" 

 

 

 

"Well, that's a bonus~" 

 

 

"Can I get his number?" 

 

 

"Why not if we try to ask him later." 

 

 

"Nice idea! Omg, so cute." 

 

 

 

"How do I look? Am i y enough? He'll like me right?" 

 

 

 

"I think he prefers 'cute' than 'y'." 

 

 

"Oh, really?" group of students who standing exactly in front of Baekhyun and Jongdae were busy talking about Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Pstt.. they try to seduce your boyfie." Jongdae whispered to his best friend. 

 

 

 

"They're just fan, Jongie. Let them be." Baekhyun tried to ignore those students and focused on Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Better prevent than cure, ya know." Jongdae teased the brunet. 

 

 

 

"Omo, Jongdae Kim. Shut your mouth up for a few minutes pls." 

 

 

 

"Wow! A talkative Byun Baekhyun asked me to shut up?" And Baekhyun just rolled his eyes as a respond.

 

 

 

And a few minutes later, Chanyeol's gaze stopped at the two small guys at the back. He seemed surprised yet happy to see them as he broke into a smile now.

 

 

 "Omg omg omfg. Guys, do you see that?! Park Chanyeol is looking over here and-- omg! He smiles at us!" One of the student said in full of excitement. They waved their hands to Chanyeol and smiled back. Then, Chanyeol moved his gaze to those students and replied the wave before he looked at the other place while still playing the guitar. 

 

 

 

"He-smiled-at-me-and-not-you-guys." Baekhyun lowly but sharply muttered and let out a sigh. 

 

 

"Owweueueueu~ Someone is jealous~ Baek, they're just fan." Jongdae teased the brunet again and copied the same word as Baekhyun earlier before he got a death glare from his best friend. 

 

 

"Err.. sorry."

 

 

 

Once the performance done, Chanyeol excused himself from his friends for awhile to meet Baekhyun and Jongdae. But then, there they are again~ Those students appeared and asked for his number phone, chatting happily and took pictures. Baekhyun just smirked and shoved his cold hands into his sweater pockets, standing beside the Jongdae who seemed happy with his free popcorn. About two minutes later, Chanyeol brought himself to the two petite guys who were waiting for him since minutessss ago. 

 

 

 

"Sorry, just fans." Chanyeol rubbed his nape and smiled sheepishly. 

 

 

 

"It's fine." A brief reply from Baekhyun. 

 

 

"No, not fine! He said he feel like wanna kill you just now." Jongdae interrupted before he received a meaningful glare from both Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 

 

 

"Okay, okay. I got it! I'll go to somewhere else and just take your time." Jongdae went to a bubble tea shop when he saw a discount purchase offer. 

 

 

"You're here! Thanks for coming. How do you know abt this performance?" Chanyeol seemed excited to meet the brunet after months. 

 

 

"Jongdae told me." 

 

 

 

"So, how is it?" 

 

 

 

 

"Not bad. So talented and good as usual~ No wonder those students admire you so much." Chanyeol smirked and leaned closer, 

 

 

 

"Jealous?" And that brunet scoffed, 

 

 

"You wish." Chanyeol pulled back and straightly stand again. 

 

 

"Eyyy~ I can tell by looking at the way you glare at them just now. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so creepy." 

 

 

"I can be even creepier than that. Don't challenge me." The cute brunet warned but he got a chuckle from the taller as reply instead. 

 

 

 

'What's so funny?! I'm serious right now.' Baekhyun innerly thought. 

 

 

"How have you been, Hyunnie? Everything okay at US?" Chanyeol took the brunet's hand and placed it between his palms.

 

 

'Hyunnie' is Baekhyun's nickname, called by Chanyeol. Doesn't it sounds cute? (^-^) That nickname sounds a bit like 'hyung' so their relationship will be not so obvious. 

 

 

"Hmm.. yea. But well, a bit tired because of our packed schedule. We visited universal studio and that was really cool!" Baekhyun shared his experience in excitement. Chanyeol being a really good listener even sometimes this talkative Baekhyun can talk continously for at most one and half hour. 

 

 

"Have you eat dinner? Wanna join us." Chanyeol slightly pointed to his other friends who were waiting for him. 

 

 

"Em.. nope, it's ok. I'll go with Jongdae." 

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

 

 

"Hm." Baekhyun simply nodded. 

 

 

"Ok then. Thank you so much for coming, Hyunnie." Chanyeol bent down and gave a peck before he said goodbye and walked away. Meanwhile, Baekhyun was standing still, a little blushing while his fingers touching his own lips. But then, he mentally slapped himself, got back into his nerves and went to the bubble tea shop where his best friend was at. 

 

 

"Have you done being lovey dovey?" 

 

 

"Don't spoil it, Jongie." 

-

-

-

-

-

 

"Saengil chukka hamnida! Kim Junmyeonnie~" They were celebrating Suho's birthday and having a party at his villa. 

 

 

 

"Wohoooo~!!" And they pushed the birthday guy into the pool. 

 

 

"Oh jerk!" Everyone laughed before Chanyeol reached out his hand and pulled up that guy. 

 

 

"Whoa.. thanks a lot for this surprise party." Suho shook his head and chuckled. This party was planned by his classmates; Jongdae, Baekhyun and their other friends. Chanyeol was chatting with Suho when Baekhyun approached them.

 

 

 "I wanna use toilet. Keep my phone for awhile." The bruner handed his iphone6 to the yoda before he went to toilet. 

 

 

"So, you guys do that performance without any payment?" Suho asked as they talked about Chanyeol who used to play guitar and music instruments. 

 

 

"Yea. We make it just for fun. As a hobby tho." Chanyeol replied while his thumb swiped playfully on Baekhyun's phone screen. And suddenly a new message pooped out. 

 

 

'Honey, are you at home?' A mesage from Mrs. Byun. Chanyeol smiled at this adorable lady and that adorable word 'honey'. He replied for Baekhyun, 

 

 

'Celebrating classmate's birthday party. Will be home before 11. Don't worry :)' Sent. Baekhyun was now live by himself at an apartment. He rent it as the apartment was nearer to the university, compared to his parents' house. Then, the smile on Chanyeol's face slowly faded when he accidentally saw another messages from a guy named Oh Sehun. He really felt need to check those messages, and he did. His thumb tapped on the message.

 

 

'Hyung, today is your birthday right? Let's celebrate it together.' It was sent a week ago during Baekhyun's birthday. But Baekhyun didn't respond anything. 

 

 

'Hyung, reply me :(' Chanyeol sighed. Oh Sehun? Who's this guy?-- He innerly spoke, tried to just ignore the message and he was about to close the message before out of sudden, one new message coming from that Oh Sehun. 

 

'Hi, hyung~ I'll come to your house tonight and let's get >:)' Chanyeol crooked his brows and clenched his teeth. 

 

 

"Wtf. This is too much. Who on earth is Oh Sehun?!" He lifted up his gaze to Suho beside him right now and asked about that Oh guy, just in case if Suho knew him. 

 

 

"Oh! That kid. He's our junior and he once confessed to Baek but he got rejected. He's a bit creepy. He asked Baek out for a date for many times and sometimes he sent his 'sebooty' photo-- omg. Gross. Baek is so fed up with this guy and he ignores all message or call from him. Poor Baek." Suho shrugged and sighed.

 

 

That guy said that he wanna come to Baekhyun's place tonight. It's dangerous as the brunet was now living alone at that apartment. 

 

 

"Suho hyung, I think I should meet this Oh Sehun and warn him to stop disturbing my hyung." Suho nodded and patted the younger's shoulder. 

 

 

"Well... I think you should." "But why Baek hyung never tell me abt this?" Chanyeol sounded a bit disappointed. 

 

 

"Maybe he doesn't wanna make you feel worry about this. You know right, he is strong and independent." Yea.. that's true. Baekhyun is the type of keep his problem by himself. 

 

 

"Chanyeol yah, let's go to rooftop and watch fireworks." Suho stood up. 

 

 

"I'm waiting for Baek hyung. It's okay, just go first." Chanyeol gave a smile and Suho nodded. A few minutes later, Baekhyun came back and asked for his phone. 

 

 

"Here." Chanyeol handed that iphone6. Baekhyun took it and thanked that yoda.

 

 

"Hyunnie." Chanyeol grabbed the smaller wrist and looked up to him. 

 

 

"Hm?" 

 

 

"I wanna sleep at your apartment tonight." Chanyeol looked like a kicked puppy with that face. Baekhyun couldn't help but chuckled. 

 

 

"I'm serious. I wanna sleep at your place tonight." Baekhyun hummed before he nodded, 

 

 

 

"You're weird but... okay. Make sure you're free alcohol." Baekhyun teased before Chanyeol stood up and pulled his hand, 

 

 

 

"Let's watch the fireworks!" 

 

 

"Uh? Where--" 

 

 

"Rooftop. Oh, and your mom messaged you just now." 

 

 

"Mom? I miss her so badly." They walked the stairs, heading to rooftop.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 

It almost eleven fifty when Baekhyun arrived his apartment. Chanyeol said he had to meet his roommate to give the room key and will be at Baekhyun's place around twelve at night. So, Baekhyun went home first. He took a warm shower before he went to the kitchen for drinking mineral water. He drank juice a lot earlier (he didn't take wine as he could drunk easily). In few minutes later, the door bell rang. He put the empty glass on the kitchen counter and walked to the front door. 

 

 

"Chanye--" Baekhyun's words stopped while opened the door. That's not Chanyeol. The tall guy in front of the door right now smirked while scanning the brunet. Wet hair, bare face, oversized shirt and shorts. Nice target~ Baekhyun immediately tried to close the door but that guest blocked it. He stepped inside. 

 

 

"Thanks!" Chanyeol gave the room key to his roommate, Kris. 

 

 

 

"Dude, where are you gonna sleep tonight then?" Kris asked. 

 

 

"Somewhere else~ Don't you try to bring Tao when I'm not home. I don't want him to touch my things or use my room." Chanyeol playfully said. 

 

 

" Okay, okay." Then, Chanyeol got into his car, heading to Baekhyun's apartment.

 

 

 

It took only twenty minutes to go there. It was 12:04 when he arrived there 

 

 

 

" Aish! This smuff really, why he doesn't close the door? This is so dangerous." Chanyeol walked into the apartment and locked the front door. 

 

 

 

" Is he sleeping ? " he reached for the kitchen,balcony and toilets. 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hmm, maybe he's in his room, sleeping. It's okay then. Everything is save. " Chanyeol took off his outer coat and dropped it on the couch before he saw Baekhyun's phone on the floor. It was broken seemed like someone hit or stepped on it. 

 

 

 

" Something is not right here! " Chanyeol's instinct could tell that. He immediately went to Baekhyun's room and he tried to twist the knob but it's locked.

 

 

" Hyunnie! " He knocked repeatedly 

 

 

 

 

" Baekhyun, open the door! " his heart beat crazily. 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in the room, Baekhyun was holding bac his tears and fear. 

 

 

 

" Don't do this, Sehun " The other guy who pinned him against the wall right now sighed. He sneaked up his hand into Baekhyun's shirt.

 

 

" Why are you so hard to accept me? " Baekhyun tried to push the taller. 

 

 

 

" And why are you so desperate?! " Sehun chuckled and caressed Baekhyun's cheek

 

 

 

 

" Because i want you. Usually, I'll get what I want." He whispered before Baekhyun spitted on him. 

 

 

" You can't get me! " He said sharply.

 

 

" Oh really? Let me see " Hi smirked and pinned up both Baekhyun's hands. He was about to kiss Baekhyun's neck when suddenly Chanyeol knock at the door. 

 

 

" Chanyeol! Channie! Chanyeollie! " Sehun bit Baekhyun's neck.

 

 

" Chan--let me gooo, bastard! " Baekhyun cried out and tried to escape from Sehun's embrace.

 

 

" Baekhyun!! " Chanyeol used his body to push and open the door. Repeatedly and after many trials. he did it. Baekhyun looked so weak in Sehun's embrace. Chanyeol clenched his fist in full anger before he approached them and pulled that tall guy harshly.

 

 

 

" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM!? " He gave a punch on Sehun's face, two punches, three punches and the reply punch. 

 

 

" Sehun, stop it! What's wrong with you?! " Both of the tall guys were now injured their limbs with bloody lips. 

 

 

But Sehun ignored Baekhyun as he gave another punch to satisfy himself. Chanyeol coughed on the floor.

 

 

" SEHUN!!! I'LL NEVER LOVE YOU BACK@ SO NOW LEAVE!! OR I'LL CALL POLICE?! " Baekhyun helped Chanyeol to stand up. 

 

 

" Why can't you try love me? Just give a try. And who is this guy? " Sehun sounded beg and he pointed at Chanyeol.

 

 

" He is my boyfriend " Baekhyun coldly answered and Sehun scoffed unbelieve.

 

 

" Don't lie to me. He called you hyung just now! " Baekhyun sighed. 

 

 

" I swear to god, he is my boyfriend " 

 

 

" Don't lie to me! " Sehun shouted before  the angry impatient Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer and kissed him on lips in front of Sehun. Sehun looked surprised, he didn't expect this even Baekhyun. They pulled apart after a few seconds

 

 

 

" Just believe it. Now, leave! " Chanyeol sharply said. Sehun clenched his fist in anger and dissapointment. At last, he left the apartment when Baekhyun once again thread to call police. 

 

 

 

" Are you okay?" Chanyeol asked worriedly, scanned his Baekhyun. 

 

 

" I'm okay, but you're bleeding. Im so sorry " Baekhyun felt so guilty. Since they we're child, Baekhyun couldn't forgive himself if Chanyeol being hurt. He always wanna be a good hyung who could protect his dongsaeng 

 

 

" You're bleeding too " Chanyeol lowly said. 

 

 

" Me? Really? Seriously? " Baekhyun quirked eyebrows because as what he remember, Sehun, didn't hurt him except... ' omg, he bit my neck is it bleeding? ' Baekhyun said inside of him

 

 

" Hahaha! Nah~ It's actually my blood " Baekhyun seemed even more confused before the younger brushed his thumb along Baekhyun's lips. They kissed just now, so the blood on Chanyeol's lips left there.

 

 

" Where are you going? " Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's arm.

 

 

" Lock the front door. You don't want Sehun to come back again this night, right? Go change your cloth. It messed " Chanyeol replied before he went out from the room. Baekhyun scanned his own reflection in the mirror.

 

 

After he cleaned himself, he took a nap. Chanyeol joined him 

 

 

" Please, don't make me to take a bath for the third time, Park Chanyeol " Baekhyun warned Chanyeol before he let Chanyeol sleep with him. Chanyeol clung out his tongue like a kid. 

 

 

"I'll try " He laid beside Baekhyun and back hugged him with strangled feet under the blanket.

 

 

" You have class tomorrow? " 

 

 

" No" 

 

 

 

" I have one, please wake me up if you wake earlier than me " 

 

 

 

" Okay " 

 

 

" Thanks for helpingme tonight, i was so freaked out " 

 

 

" I can tell that " 

 

 

" Hmm goodnight " Baekhyun said and ran his fingers on Chanyeols arms.

 

 

 

" Good night, honey " 

 

 

 

" You called me what? " 

 

 

" Hyunnie " 

 

 

" No, i heard honey " 

 

 

" No, it's hyunnie " 

 

 

" hmm... okay " 

 

 

" okay " 

 

 

" I love you Baby Chanyeollie " 

 

 

" I love you too Baekhyunnie " 

 

 

 

Even tho there are thousands people who like and love me, but you're my favorite one..... and I'll always protect you in my arms. I promise, Baekhyun hyung.