Happy Together

Happy Together

The recording for Happy Together went smoother than expected. Everyone had fun and now all they have to do is some photoshoot in the evening and they will be done for the day.

 

“Do you guys want to go eat before heading to the studio” asked Jiyong as the group was headed to the company van.

 

“Sorry hyung, me and Taeyang are meeting with our choreographer to go over some new routines.” Seungri said as he pushed the van door open for for everyone to get in. Taeyang climbed into the passenger seat though.

 

“And I was actually planning to go to the gym.” Daesung added as he climbed into the back seat with Seungri following behind.

 

“Well what about you hyung” Jiyong asked Seunghyun as they climbed in and started buckling their seatbelts.

 

“Sure, but can we eat at my place. I want to take a nap before the photoshoot.” Seunghyun said yawning. He did not sleep well last night and the recording drained the little energy he had.

 

“Yeah, sure. Alright I guess we are all meeting at the photoshoot later.” Jiyong said and all the members nodded. Seunghyun ended up taking a twenty minute nap in the van after the manager dropped off Daesung, Seungri, and Taeyang.

 

As soon as they arrived home, Seunghyun had his arms wrapped around Jiyong.

 

“So you do not want to date me because I am too popular” Seunghyun asked teasingly.

 

Jiyong turned around and placed his arms on Seunghyun’s shoulders. “Yeah, I hate sharing what is mine.” Jiyong said and kissed Seunghyun. “Come on lets eat I am hungry.” Jiyong dragged Seunghyun into the kitchen.

 

“Alright alright sit down I have some leftovers I can heat up.” Seunghyun said. He retrieved the food from the refrigerator and placed it in the microwave. Jiyong took a sit and just stared at the flowers on the table.

 

“What is wrong Ji” Seunghyun asked. Jiyong was being very quiet and it worried him.

 

“Will you really get for anyone who paid you” Jiyong quietly asked. To anyone this might sound like a silly question, but Seunghyun knew how insecure Jiyong was about their relationship. He sat next to Jiyong and placed his hand on top of Jiyong’s, but Jiyong would not look at him.

 

“Ji we discussed this before. I had no other option.” Seunghyun responded calmly.

 

“I know it’s just that.. I want to be the only one to see your body” Jiyong said. Seunghyun chuckled, Jiyong can be so cute sometimes.

 

Seunghyun lifted Jiyong’s chin so that Jiyong would look into his eyes. “How do you think I feel when you parade yourself in front of those cameramen” Seunghyun asked teasingly.  

 

“I thought you did not mind.” Jiyong said now looking at Seunghyun with concern. “If you want I can stop.”

 

“No I do not want you to do that, I love seeing you model plus I trust that I am the only that gets to touch your body” Seunghyun answered his thumb Jiyong’s cheek. “What about you, do you trust me?”

 

“Of course hyung.” Jiyong quickly responded.

 

“Then there is nothing to worry about. You are the only one for me Ji” Seunghyun said and kissed Jiyong. Jiyong stood up and sat down on Seunghyun’s lap. They made out until they heard the bing of the microwave. “Its ready.” Jiyong said happily jumping off Seunghyun's lap.

 

“Ji you can’t do that to me.” Seunghyun whined.

 

“Do what hyung” Jiyong asked teasingly swinging his hips while headed to the microwave.

 

Seunghyun growled and stood up. He grabbed Jiyong and threw him over his shoulders. “I think little boys who tease their hyungs should get punished.” Seunghyun said smacking Jiyong’s behind while heading to the bedroom. All Jiyong could do was giggle.

 

Anuthor's Note: Just a short one shot that was inspired by the gifset going around on Tumblr ^^