RULES

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ#EGGS。/ㅤㅤㅤWE'RE STILL ACTIVE AND ALIVE. (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
tumblr_n9p968Kyh81snc5kxo1_500.gif
RULES
001. subscribing is the most important thing, upvote is highly loved.
002. this is a closed roleplay, no talking to people who's from the outside.
003. always keep the timeline pg 16. no gifs, disturbing tweets, sensitives topics, and whatnot.
004. no face-chasing idols, biased replies. if we come across this, indirect/direct warnings will be given.
005. or ooc talk should be moved to dms. use brackets if you want to talk about ooc in tl, but it's highly recommended in dm.
006. drama is strictly not allowed at all. love drama, fights, and whatever no. if we see this, we'll kick you out of roleplay, immediately.
007. reach 70 tweets within the first 24 hours or we'll consider you as inactive and you'll be out.
008. inactiveness for 2 days will lead you to be kicked out. we don't want inactive people on egg.
009. there's no dating bans but please don't fall in love at first sight. in roleplays, there's no such thing as love at first sight bull. sorry.
010.  and yuri are allowed, but considerate about the straight peeps. ye.
 
HOW TO JOIN
001. comment below the idol you want along with the password.
002. you have to subscribe to us, obviously.
003. you're given 24hours to make your account, be quick. time is ticking.
004. username formats are idolegg or eggidols  no underscores.
005. include egg in your bio/locations/link. 
006. once you make your account, follow the base, the admins and members. and mention the base. remember, no mention means no verifications.
007. the password is actually give us one egg jokes. google it if you need it bruh.