Red Wine and Meat

Red Wine and Meat

After their interview, Jiyong invited the whole group to lunch. They went to their favorite local barbeque restaurant and were seated in a table near the back so that they could have some privacy. Jiyong and Taeyang on one side and Seunghyun and Seungri on the other. Daesung could not make it because he was filming for his drama. Everyone seemed to be in a better mood now that the interview was over and the 2ne1TV crew left to take a lunch break. If there was one thing they hated it was being recorded 24/7. They were always awkward because they could not act normally with each other, they had an image to keep up after all.Out of all the members,  Jiyong hated interviews the most though. They kept asking when their next Big Bang album was coming out even though they just started promoting Tonight.

 

 

Truth was that Jiyong did not even know if there would be another Big Bang album after this one. He was getting tired of all of this. Don’t get him wrong, he loved the group but it was hard being a leader. When doing solo activities or promoting with Seunghyun, he did not have to worry about his image, he could be himself but when he was with Big Bang he had to be the leader, the mature one, the idol. Everything was on his shoulders and it weighed him down.

 

“Hyung, you seem tired you should get some rest.” Seungri said in a worried tone while flipping the meat on the grill.

 

 

“I am good. Don’t worry about me.” Jiyong said as he took a sip of wine, but his appearance said otherwise. Even with the makeup you could still see his dark circles and his eyes were red and puffy probably from the lack of sleep.

 

 

“He is right hyung. If you are tired you should take a day off.” Taeyang said as he took some meat from the grill.

 

 

“I know but if I do who is going to look after you brats.” Replied Jiyong with a smile while placing some kimchi on his meat. Taeyang and Seunghyun chuckled.

 

 

“Thats why we have Top hyung for.” Pointed out Seungri and Jiyong gave him a look. “Ok that was not a good argument but hyung we are all old enough to take care of ourselves.”

 

 

“Okay, so can you promise me that by the end of our Tonight promotions you will not be involved in any scandals?” Jiyong asked taking a bite from his meat.

 

 

“Um, well..no” Seungri said looking down.

 

 

“Yeah that’s what I thought.” Jiyong said with a chuckle.

 

 

“Come on Ji don’t tease Seungri so much.” Seunghyun said finally deciding to enter the conversation. “He’s a grown man now. He can take care of himself. Right?” Seunghyun slapped Seungri on the back.

 

 

“Right hyung.” Seungri replied wincing from the strong hit.

 

 

“I mean who else is man enough to thank himself in a thank you speech than our own little maknae.” At that everyone started laughing even Seungri could not help but smile. He was labeled the most confident idol for nothing.

 

 

“We should head out to Daesung’s location now or we are going to get stuck in traffic.” Jiyong said after he was done laughing.

 

 

“Yeah lets head out.” Seunghyun replied stuffing the last pieces of meat into his mouth and chugging his wine..

 

 


 

 

They arrived at the studio where Daesung was recording for his drama. Seunghyun and Jiyong stood behind the monitor looking like proud parents. When Daesung came out, they talked for awhile, teased the maknae, and then they hugged and said their goodbyes. Daesung did not leave with them because he had to finish recording. It took them two hours to reach their hotel.

 

 

Seunghyun asked if they wanted to have some drinks in his room. Seungri said that he was tired and was going straight to bed but they all knew he was probably going to go call his secret-but-not-really-secret girlfriend. He seems to get a new girl each time they have promotions. Taeyang told them maybe another time which did not surprise them because he rarely drinks. So in the end that only left Seunghyun and Jiyong.

 

 

Seunghyun was the only member with his own room which came in handy when they wanted to have some alone time.

 

 

“Ji, is red wine good?” Seunghyun yelled from the kitchen.

 

 

“Yeah thats fine.”

 

 

Jiyong was sitting on the couch in the living room watching Running Man. He had borrowed a shirt from Seunghyun that just barely covered his bum, he did not feel like going down to his dorm to change.

 

 

“Why aren’t you wearing pants?” Seunghyun asked as he came into the living room with two glasses of wine.

 

 

“Your pants don’t fit me.” Jiyong said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “You should also change into something more comfortable.” This time Jiyong leaned his head back on the couch so he could see Seunghyun behind him.

 

 

Seunghyun came closer and leaned down to kiss Jiyong but stopped a few millimeters away. “I will.” Whispered Seunghyun and he stood up again “Here hold this then.” Seunghyun handed Jiyong the two glasses and turned around to go to his room.

 

 

“Hyunnie you are being mean.” Jiyong whined and Seunghyun only let out a small chuckle as a response.

 

 

Seunghyun returned to the living room wearing some gray sweat pants and a white shirt. He saw Jiyong flipping through the channels on the TV with a pout and he once again gave a small chuckle.

 

 

“Aw, is my little dragon angry I left him waiting.” Seunghyun teased while walking to the couch. Jiyong did not even acknowledge him but Seunghyun saw him shiver a little. He tended to keep his room at a cooler temperature than normal.

 

 

“I brought a blanket.” Seunghyun shook it in front of Jiyong’s face. Jiyong finally turned and swiftly jerked the blanket away from Seunghyun’s grip.

 

 

“You can be so immature sometimes hyung.” Jiyong said as he covered himself with the blanket.

 

 

Seunghyun could only chuckle “Yeah yeah I'm the immature one. Come on make some room for me.”

 

 

Jiyong let Seunghyun get under the blanket with him. He rested his head on Seunghyun’s shoulder and Seunghyun put an arm around him.

 

 

“So what are we watching?” asked Seunghyun grabbing his wine glass from the coffee table and taking a sip.

 

 

“Family Outing.” replied Jiyong also grabbing his glass and taking a sip.

 

 

After five minutes, Seunghyun was no longer paying attention to the TV. He was only staring at Jiyong. He still could not understand how Jiyong came to love him.

 

 

Seunghyun slowly lifted Jiyong’s head and kissed him. He then pushed Jiyong onto the couch. Jiyong opened his legs to give Seunghyun room and wrapped his arms around Seunghyun’s neck pulling him even closer.

 

 

Seunghyun started kissing and biting Jiyong’s neck and all Jiyong could do is moan. Jiyong just loved having Seunghyun on top of him. It made him feel safe.

 


 

Author's Note: This was part of my Day by Day story but decided to make it into a seperate oneshot now that I am rewrtting Day by Day. 

Comments and constructive criticism welcomed.