final

wardrobe boyfriend

"I'm really glad that you've made up your mind and broke up with that delivery boy." Taemin's mother said with disgust in her tone. She sat in the boy's bed while he was lying there- his mother always comes in and tuck him to bed since it was the only time she could meet her son. Even though, he was almost 18 years old.

"That delivery boy has a name, mom. It's Minho." Taemin hated the way his mother speak about his ex-boyfriend. He had to break up with Minho because he was poor. The Lees don't accept poor people into their family- they were too big and rich family for it. Taemin hated this but there was no way to make his parents accept Minho- they tried to runaway but his parents found them after day one. It wasn't a really heart-warming talk after that.

"I don't have to know his name from now on, right?" Taemin's mom laughed and the blonde boy timidly joined, secretly looking at his clock. He had to make his mother go but she kept going on and on. "We'll search a good man for you, dear. Have standards."

"It's okay, mom. I'm over it." Taemin was thinking if his mother ever saw Minho because yeah. It was hard to reach the boy's standards but Minho not just reached it. He made it more higher. "Now, would you go? I want to sleep."

"Of course, dear. Good night!"

 

 

Taemin sighed. He loved her mother dearly but sometimes she annoyed the hell out of him with her snob attitude. Why couldn't he love whomever he wanted? It's not like he was going to take over the company or it would go bankrupt because of him. His dad and brother had everything in their hands. Taemin was just the pretty accessory in the family pictures.

Taemin got to know about Minho when the boy's family left, leaving him all alone. Well, not alone, the maids were there but Taemin decided to send them home- but not telling his mother so they got the same salary. He decided on being a normal teenage boy and he ordered pizza.

But what he got was more than a pizza.

It took a lot of self-power not to drool over the delivery boy.

"It's a pretty big house." the boy said looking over the house- while Taemin couldn't tore his gaze from the boy in front of him. He was dead drop gorgeous. "Did you break in?"

"No, I live here."  the blonde boy could hardly speak in front of this boy- also, he came up crazy ideas like the next thing left his mouth. "Want to come in?"

"I'm sorry, I can't. I'm working." the boy said but it looked like he would go in. He handed the pizza to Taemin who looked kind of disappointed. This boy just had something in himself to make the blonde feel like these weird things. "Maybe next time?"

"Of course!" Taemin tried not to get his hopes up but it was impossible. He tried to act as casual as ever- he had to when he was his family who wanted him to behave perfectly even though he just wanted to be a normal boy. "I'm Taemin by the way."

"Minho. I have to go now."

 

 

The next day the bell rang and Taemin wasn't sure if he should open the door. He's never been alone more than a day- but now he felt like being alone, so he sent home his maids again. He wasn't sure if there was someone dangerous outside. Since his family was rich, it could easily happen that someone would kidnap him for money- but the saddest this was, they wouldn't get any money. Taemin wasn't that important.

He decided on daring. After all, maybe the person who kidnap him will be nice.

But it turned out better than nice kidnappers.

It was Minho.

"Hi! So you said, I can come in. Can I? I brought pizza, too!" Minho blabbered and Taemin clenched to his heart because gosh, he was so cute being nervous like this. Anyway, why would be nervous? People looking like gods usually confident, aren't they? "You know, I'm the delivery boy from yesterday if you wouldn't remember and-"

"Feel free."

 

 

It went like this every day as Taemin's family was outing- it was more than two weeks. Every day, Minho would come with a pizza and they would play video games, or play hide 'n' seek in the house, or watching movies, or just staring at each other. Plainly staring at each other.

Yes, it was also a programme for them.

"You know, I would like to kiss you right now." Minho mumbled, looking straight into Taemin's eyes- who felt like his heart is going to burst into million little pieces and he could die happily. They were in the edge of being a couple since they've already tell each other that they like each other. They didn't even know what held them back to be together.

"Then, why wouldn't you?" Taemin was happy he could tell a whole sentence without stuttering and ruining the mood.

"Really?"

"Really."

"Then there you go." Minho leaned closer and closer, his eyes never leaving the other's. They were clumsy at first, their nose bumped to each other but they laughed it off. Taemin felt braver than before, pushing their lips together. His lips were so soft against his and Taemin couldn't imagine more perfect first kiss than it was. It was light, tender and innocent.

Until his parents walked in.

 

 

Since then, Minho was forbidden to meet with Taemin. They tried to runaway, they tried to stick next to each other to make Taemin's parents believe, they're happy together. They broke up- at least they pretended to break up in front of Taemin's parents.

"Minho, you can come out!" the blonde boy whispered and the wardrobe doors opened. A handsome face popped out with a glorious smile on his lips.

"Are you sure she won't come in?" Minho was nervous because if they find out their secret relationship, he won't ever see Taemin. He was sure they'll send him into a private school somewhere far.

"Yes, very sure. She's pleased right now that we 'broke up'."  Minho walked out of the wardrobe, snuggling into Taemin's bed and hooking his hands around him. Taemin put his head on the other's chest. Ah, this way, he wouldn't have insomnia. "How did you get in?"

"Your bodyguards like me and let me stay." he smiled. Kibum and Jonghyun were so kind of them, helping them their secret meetings and letting Minho to hide into his wardrobe so they could spend half of the night together. But after that, Minho have to go back to the wardrobe and hide until Taemin's parents left.

"Minho?" Taemin started, playing with Minho's fingers.

"Hm?" the other was mindlessly brushing the blonde locks with his free hands. How Taemin was able to be always strawberry scented?

"Would you like me if I weren't rich?" it was something he always wanted to ask. Because if he thought about it, Minho wouldn't be his boyfriend now, if Taemin didn't have this big house.

"Oh, believe me. I would love it if you weren't rich and I wouldn't have to be hiding in your closet. I feel like a robber like this- I don't do anything bad after all." they chuckled. Minho could really brighten up his gloomy mood. The boy snuggled closer, his nose touched Taemin's nape- oh, this scent. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too." it was a week already since their last meeting. Taemin's parents stayed home to monitoring the blonde's every movement. Minho yawned- he had to work all day to forget about Taemin a bit, yet it wasn't working, also to save up if maybe the blonde boy's parents decide on sending him away. He will go, too.

"Now, sleep."

"I don't want to waste any seconds. What if we can't meet for another week?" Minho whined but his face was already buried in the blonde locks, eyes closing. Taemin smiled up at him.

"Just sleep. I'll make it."

"Can I get a goodnight kiss?"

"When did you ever have to ask for it?"

 

 

Taemin's mother sighed as he watched his son and that delivery boy together, sleeping in each other's arms. Maybe this time, she could let them be.

 

 

an/ what is that one song from SHINee which you jam every time you hear it? mine is love like oxygen