chapter 1

Just Talking

Wow she really is beautiful. I had spent many years in love with her and every time i watch her sing or joke around i fall just a little bit more in love. But i can't really show it it's against the rules she can't date and i don't think she'd date me anyway. "She really is doing good isn't she?" I was pulled out of my thoughts back into reality by jiyong my long time friend. I glanced over at him then continued staring at the woman in front of me in the recording room singing her heart out. "Neh she always does." He looked at me for a second smirking "just ask her out man" "you know i can't" "wae give me one good reason" i look down frustrated "Papa yg first of all..." he cut me off "knows how much you love her and has been waiting to see how long it takes for you to ask" just then she came in she had finished and we didn't notice "hey pabos have you even been paying attention. Aigoo you two." She crossed her arms and wrinkled her nose. Jiyong spoke next. "Neh sorry Noona we got distracted." She came closer and Sat in his chair with him it was amusing seeing how they are both so small that they fit. "What were you distracted by?" "Talking" i quickly answered "about seunghyuns crush." Jiyong said then preceded to get up "which reminds me i have to go seya later bye Noona" he walked out the door behind her faking kissing. "So seunghyun are you planning on telling me about her?" I was confused "who?" "your crush. I will help you with her come on I'm sure she will like you back. After all you are top the rapper with your deep voice and handsome face. What is her name? Do i know her?" I looked at her and chuckled a bit "Neh you know her better than anyone." She gasped "is it my makne. Top don't you dare even think about it." I couldn't help but bust out laughing She hit me in the arm "yah this isn't funny she's too young and yg will kill you and i will kill you." I looked at her questioning "why would you kill me she's an adult?" She looked suddenly flustered "because...because i said no and I'm your Noona" she looked serious "give me a real reason." She looked angry "because... because i love you" she blurted out and immediately covered . I started laughing She looked mad "yah don't laugh at me i can't help it okay." She began stand up i stopped laughing and grabbed her arm pulling her back "let me go I'm mad at you just let me leave." I turn her to face me "mianhe i didn't mean to laugh i just found it so funny that you got so mad when you thought was minji." She looked at me suspiciously "it's not minji?" I chuckled again she wrinkled up her nose again Aigoo so cute "mianhe arasso? It's not minji it's actually someone else. Its you." I let go of her arm she stood there staring at me slowly beginning too smile "arasso?" Suddenly she jumped up and hugged me wrapping her arms around my neck and i caught her "i love you bingu." She kissed me on the cheek "i love you to can i get a real kiss?" "Neh" she leaned up to kiss me when suddenly "hyung Noona i left some... omo sorry bye" we both started giggling then finally kissed.