Final

Lunch

TaeHyung run to the recording studio as he need to be fast. Coffee in his right hand, file in his left hand, and headphone with mic hanging on his head. He keep his eyes on the schedule of celebrities who will be doing the recording, and script that he should give to MC in-charge. His mind wandering to who he should go first. To the producer director or to groups that he should noted them about their recording schedule. He is quiet pissed off that no one paste the paper of recording schedule at the place it should be and he know who he should go talk to about this matter. If it's not troubling him, he would be okay. But now, he is the one who is rushing because of one person mistake. He stop at the elevator and punch button to go upper floor. TaeHyung let out a sigh. Being assistant director is not easy.

"Having a hard time right now, TaeTae?" Ask a voice that is very familiar to TaeHyung. His best friend forever JiMin, one of talk show scriptwriter, gives him his best eye-smiled forever. Looking at how sincere JiMin's smile is, he smiled a little before answering the question.

"I need to run to the office to get recording schedules just because of one of the staff forgot to bring it along and paste it at the notice board. I'm not noticing it until-" his words got cut by the sounds of ding as alert for elevator had arrived. The elevator is empty and both male get inside of it and punch the floor they need to stop at. TaeHyung continued his words "until three manager of groups came to me and ask about their artist recording. And when I check, no one paste any paper about today schedules. I'm so pissed off right now" and after he finished his words, he take a sip of his coffee earlier. 

JiMin just chuckled. "It's okay bro! We are working. Problem will always come in the way" said JiMin and with that he arrived to his floor. After bid goodbye and 'see you during lunch', JiMin walk out from the elevator and when to studio he work for the moment. He look at the arrangement of MC chairs and guest chairs. After he satisfied, he walk to the director. NamJoon who is immersed in talking to his assistant ,aka their friend Yoongi, got surprised when JiMin poke his side. JiMin laugh and NamJoon just feel like he can kill someone that time.

"What is it JiMin? I've talking with someone right now" he said in his pissed off toned and JiMin feel sorry for interrupt both parties talking but he really need to give the script so that NamJoon could look through it later.

"I'm sorry for interrupting both of you, but I need to give you this copy of script. Because I need to move to the backstage now to explain to the guest about the script. See you guys during lunch. Sorry again" he said as he walk while bowing to both. The bow back to him while both muttered "okay and it's fine" to JiMin.

NamJoon turn back his attention to YoonGi, who he has been talking to just now before JiMin interrupt both of them. They were talking about the new concept of reality show that YoonGi had been think for awhile.

"Do you think it will be hits? I means, the rating. I think the idea is too cliche" said NamJoon.

"I'm not sure by myself either. But it's not hurt to try. Just try imagine, homeless idols who need a place to stay and they had to stay at other idols dorm. Fans might be like it because they really loves to see interaction between two group. Let's start with 10 episode and see how it's going" said YoonGi. NamJoon seems like thinking for awhile.

YoonGi never disappointed him with his great ideas to start any shows. Usually, the rating would get high. It's just that NamJoon not sure about how will the rating be this times since there is new reality show which has surpass their talk show rating. It's rare but risky.

"Okay, let's just give it a try. Who knows it will become hits. Ask DaeIl to do copy proposal for each television network. I'll take care the rest after that" said NamJoon.

YoonGi smile and said "Okay! I want to go to cafe downstairs. Drink?"

"Just give me americano ice" NamJoon said but eyes stay on the script JiMin just gave him. YoonGi answer 'okay' as a sign he got it. NamJoon take a mic and call JiMin over while YoonGi walk out from the recording studio.

He punch 'down' button and wait for the elevator to arrive. He tap his feet with rhythm that has stuck in his brain. He need to make sure he remember this beat, so he can finish his song that he work on. He loves to make music too, but he more loves his jobs now. Without he realised, the elevator had arrive to his floor and only 'ding' sounds. He look inside and greeted by Jin who is busy reading his script for 12 Noon News. 

As a news reader, he need to prepare well for his reading. It's about half an hour before his recording start and new incidents could be happen in any time, so he need to prepare well. Mentality obviously since he need to relax from his work.

"Work hard I see" Said YoonGi as he walk inside the elevator.

Jin looks up and give his big smile. "Like usual. I had to prepare myself. For example, have my favourite coffee at downstairs" said Jin.

YoonGi laugh a little and said "It's a must. Coffee can make me relax too. Will you join us for lunch later?" 

"Of course. It's the only time I can be together with you guys. Just make sure everyone come to usual table" Jin said. They arrived the ground floor and goes to the cafe that own by one of their friend member. They walk to the counter and greet the owner of cafe.

"Hey JungKook" they greet in unison.

JungKook turn around and smile. "Hey guys! What do you guys would order?" He ask as he punch the touch screen to prepare for order.

"Americano ice for NamJoon, ice blended mocha for me" said YoonGi.

"And ice blended caramel mocha for me" Jin continued.

"Okay! Your order will be serve soon. Where do you guys will have lunch?" He ask occasionally as he write name on the plastic cup with marker. NamJoon name in white while both Jin and YoonGi in black. Since NamJoon is having americano, so he need to use different colour marker. Jin offer to pay for the drink and YoonGi accept the offer and say thanks.

"What about our favourite restaurant? Aunty Lee said that she is doing promotion for lunch" YoonGi suggest. "I'll go there with NamJoon and JiMin later. We are car pooling. Do you want to join us car pooling? At least for environment" YoonGi continued as he and Jin step aside since there is another custoner wanted to order.

JungKook ask for the customer order and typing it while saying to YoonGi, "I'll joining you guys. My car is still at-" he cut his own words to tell the customer for how much she need to pay. "Total for your order is 10 000 won" and he continued his words "my car still at workshop. So I accept your request. This morning I had to used subway and bus, and it's make me late to open the cafe. So I need a lift until my car is fixed. Can any of you send me back home? Here's the change and thank you. Please have a sit while waiting for your order" ask JungKook and in the same time treat his customer nicely.

"I'll be working till midnight tonight. So, I just can give you lift when we go to work together" said YoonGi.

"I can give you ride back home. But not in the morning. Since I'm usually come to work around 10 am and back home around 10 pm since I'm not in-charge for midnight news this week" said Jin.

"Awesome! This is why you guys are my favourite! Thank you my friend" Said JungKook.

"Your welcome" said Jin and YoonGi in unison.

"Anyway, I'll go with HoSeok and TaeHyung for lunch, since we might be late due to our schedules" inform Jin.

As YoonGi want to answer, one of assistant director call Jin for him to go back to news recording room to prepared for 12 noon news. Jin give an okay sign and turn to YoonGi and JungKook while grab his ice blended caramel mocha. "Need to go now! Bye! See you during lunch later" Jin said and run for his schedule.

He fast his pace to the recording room. As he enter the room, his eyes meet HoSeok who is busy reading the script but turn his attention to Jin.

"Oh! There you are. Get ready on your seat. We will start in 10 minutes more. Touch up his make up a bit" shout HoSeok.

HoSeok will always be serious when he start to work but very playful when he is not. This is why most of their friend amazed with HoSeok's working style. He is definitely their role model.

After some touch up and read some lines, Hoseok gives him signal with counting down from number 5 to 1. He signal him to start and Jin start to read some his article.

XOXOXOXO

Seven of mens walking inside the restaurant and greet Aunt Lee with hi and smile.

"Wah! Long time no see you guys. How are you doing? This restaurant already miss these seven handsome guy" Aunt Lee joked and they laugh at it.

"Aunty, this seven handsome guy also miss this restaurant and you" said HoSeok cheerful, doing his infamous cute gesture and annoying sound. YoonGi give him his disgust look, but HoSeok just look at him and show some more cute gesture at YoonGi, which give him big laughter after that.

"You guys are too sweet. Come here, I show you guys the room.

The restaurant has two floor. First floor, is for customers who want to sit on chair and second floor is for VIP who want to have their own private room. Usually, these seven mens will take private room because they are too noisy. Surprisingly, they notice it.

The aunt open the sliding door and allowed them in. She gives them menu that have been provided in the room and left them for some moments to order.

"What you guys want to eat?" Ask YoonGi.

"From the question he ask, seems like he want to pay today meals?" Ask JiMin playfully.

"Of course. You will not pay for it after you look at the price" said YoonGi, and the group burst their laugh.

"I want meat!" Shout TaeHyung

"You don't have to shout" said JungKook who sits beside TaeHyung.

TaeHyung give JungKook his rectangle smile and muttered sorry.

"How about we try this new food. Kimchi beef?" Said HoSeok as he eyeing the menu.

"Okay, raw meat, kimchi beef, and rice cake spicy anyone?" Ask YoonGi as he wrote down on order list paper.

"No" they answer in unison.

"Okay, then rice cake spicy for me. Anything else?" He ask again.

"I want samgyopsal" said Jin.

"You are really like a grandpa Jin" said NamJoon.

"What?! Hey! Everyone eat samgyopsal" said Jin. NamJoon laugh and said he is kidding. But Jin still pissed off about it. And Namjoon ask for apology more sincere. Jin just had to forgive him since NamJoon is very nice friend.

"Okay, so just a jug of plain water for drink?" YoonGi ask.

"Okay!" They answer it in unison (again).

"How about rice?" YoonGi ask.

"Everyone but not me" Jin answered.

"I want bibimbap" said JungKook.

"Anyone else want bibimbap?" Ask YoonGi.

"Me" everyone said in unison and put their hands up together.

"Rice for everybody except Jin, raw meat, kimchi beef, bibimbap, samgyopsal and a jug of cold plain water. Done! I'll be giving this to aunt" YoonGi said and walk put from the room.

"So how's work so far everyone?" Ask NamJoon.

"Tiring! Stressing! Annoying!" Shout TaeHyung. JiMin laugh a bit and said "his mood was ruined by some of staff who forgot to paste schedule. He is quiet busy but then he need to do someone else job"

"Wow! That's really stressing" said NamJoon.

"You want to know what is more stressing? Those manager who complain to me were being diva. Keep on ranted about how bad I'm working on the schedules and everything. They just keep on complaining and I was like a fool have to keep bowing and say sorry" said TaeHyung and rolled his eyes. He is really angry. JungKook rub his back and said "It's work after all. Stress is usual thing"

"Thank you" TaeHyung said and just give his friend small smile.

YoonGi enter the room and suddenly NamJoon remember something.

"Oh yeah! I might be start a new variety show. YoonGi's idea" said NamJoon.

"And what's the idea?" JiMin ask. A knock make them give their attention to the sliding door.

"Your drink is here. Your food will be serve soon" said the waitress who came brought their order.

"Thank you" they said.

"Your welcome" she replied.

YoonGi stand on his knee to pour the drink into each glass and pass it to each of his friend. He put the final glass in front of him and sit back.

"I was thought this idea after I read some comments in youtube. They keep in saying that it would be better of they can see interaction between two groups and I thought why not we put them into one house? But then I thought it would be seems like plagiarized Roommates. So, I thought that we will make it seems like the idol is homeless after got kicked out from their own house and stay at other idols house. But for games, I need scriptwriter to do it" said YoonGi purposely and take a sip for his drink with smirk. Waiting for some scriptwriter to realised what he said just now.

JiMin try to ignore it even though he know that YoonGi referred the scriptwriter as him but JungKook just have to coughing and muttered JiMin's name between it and the others, except JiMin, just burst out laughing.

"Why me?" JiMin ask and pout.

YoonGi trust JiMin the most when it come to idea of variety show games. JiMin always have great idea and it's become fun. Most of idols always give compliment to JiMin's awesome idea in games. They said that it's really fun and always relived their stress. Easy or hard, it's still fun to play and the way JiMin work on his script is very neat. This is why NamJoon and YoonGi really loves to work with JiMin.

"Because we trust you the most" said HoSeok and slang his arms around JiMin. JiMin just laugh at it and said thank you for believe in him.

Another knock were heard from the sliding door and this time there is 3 workers that bring their order. After the workers finish serving the food, they fast grill the raw meat on the griller. Jin take his samgyopsal and YoonGi take his spicy rice cake. Bibimbap and rice are serve in front of them.

"How about you HoSeok? How's your work?" Ask NamJoon.

"Just okay. Producer seems like satisfied with my teamworks. The rookie journalist really work hard. Kind of proud with them. Not only they got amazing news, but they also very details. Now, our news are at the highest rating because of our news is more in details and we aren't using not confirm yet info or the rumours. So, netizens seems like put their trust on us already" said HoSeok as he flip the meat as he think it's already half cooked.

"That's awesome! Any comments from the viewers?" Ask JungKook.

"Yes. Most are compliments. Rarely to see insult comment" said HoSeok.

"I think that if there is insult it must be about Jin are to perfect" said JiMin and Jin just laugh at it.

Jungkook coughing again and muttered "Self-praised" between his cough. With that Jin hit his head with his spoon and everyone just laugh at how adorable are both of them.

"Now I need to change my spoon because of you" said Jin and they just chuckled.

They really having fun times with having each other around themselves. Stress of work has they left behind and they perfectly happy. No worry shows on their face. And each of them wish this friendship will never end.