02

I Love You!

[Dari POV]

 

I woke up early today because I’m going to school. This is my first day in that school called Cube academy high school. Yahoo! I’m schooling with my beloved. I went shower and then dried my hair and dress up. After that, I look to big mirror. I was wearing Cube uniform school. I smile and get ready. I went to down stairs and greet eomma and appa.

 

“Morning~” I smile

 

“Morning dear” eomma replied.

I sit and eat breakfast. Then, I saw DuRi unnie go down stair. Yes! She’s pretty.

 

“Oh, Dari baby~ you’re back!” she smiled.

 

“Unnie, you didn’t know I’m back? I miss you, unnie” I up and hug her.

 

“Aigoo~ Dari, unnie miss you too~” she hugged me back.

 

We release and I go back to my sit and continue my breakfast. She sat next to me and greets to our parents. A few minute later, the door’s bell is ring and the door is open. DuJun oppa is coming.

 

“Ready for school?” he smiled.

 

“Of course, eomma, appa, unnie, I got to go~” I said.

 

“Ok, careful Dari~” unnie said.

 

I kiss their cheek and left. I saw to guys in his car.

 

“Oppa, who is them?” I ask as I point my finger to them.

 

“My gay!” he laughed.

 

“What?! Oppa, are you gay?!” I shocked.

 

“Of course not, they are my friend. I’m not gay” he said.

 

I sigh and jump in the car as DuJun too.

 

“Annyeonghaesaeyo~” they greet me happily.

 

“Oh, annyeonghaesaeyo~” I bowed my head.

 

“You’re Dari, right? DuJun’s sister? He called you ‘Dari baby’ right?” they asked.

 

I nodded.

 

“Oh, I’m YoSeob, Yang YoSeob. I will be your classmate” he said.

 

“I’m Dongwoon, Son Dongwoon. We will be your classmate. And I heard you are smart.” He said.

 

“Aniyo~ I’m not smart as you” I said.

 

“She lying again~ Dari baby always like that” DuJun said.

“Oppa, I’m not! In fact, I’m not smart” I pouted.

 

“Aigoo~” he’s messing my hair.

 

“Oppa, you’re messing my hair!” I pouted.

 

“You’re too cute!” YoSeob pinched my cheek.

 

I rubbed my cheek and then they laughed. DuJun was driving car until we reach to school. I saw many girls are screaming like crazy. YoSeob and Dongwoon are waving to them. Who are them actually? Artist? Tsst! He parked his car and turn off his engine. Girls are running to our car. What the hell! What they’re doing?!! Get off from here!

 

“Oppa, what these girls is here? Oppa, who are you actually?” I asked as I looked around.

 

“Dari baby~ you don’t know? DuJun hyung never told you?” YoSeob said.

 

“Dari baby?” I surprise “Oh, nope.”

 

He giggled “I’m jealous. DuJun can call you ‘Dari baby’. Can I call you with that name? Please~~~” he showed me his puppy eyes. Oh cute~

 

“Ok^^” I smile and pinched his cheek.

 

“Ok ready?” DuJun oppa asked.

 

I nodded and we went out. Girls are starting screaming their name. Yoon DuJun oppa! Yang YoSeob Oppa! Son Dongwoon oppa! Tsst, whatever! Why they didn’t call my name? Then what I heard, ‘who is this girl?’ ‘Oppa, is this your girlfriend?’ “Don’t take DuJun oppa/ YoSeob Oppa/ Dongwoon oppa’ ‘Stay away from our oppa’ Oh my god! I will kill them right now.

 

“You guys wanna know?” DuJun oppa paused as he put his arm around my shoulder and looked ‘His crazy fan’ face “She is my… girlfriend!” he smirked.

 

I smack his waist with my elbow. He chuckled. I look them, their face were changing. They give me death glare. I gulp.

 

“Let’s go Baby~” DuJun smirked and we walked away.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello guys,

sorry for my grammar. im not good at english.

i just wanna try to improve my grammar.

 

\(^.^)/