end.

a cigarette's melody
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

END

kim namjoon

 

 

"Namjoon! You need to give up on this music crap, you'll never be successful in life if you continue this!"

"I don't care! As long as I'm happy, I'd rather be poor than making a whole heap of money sitting in a crappy office doing a job that I don't enjoy!"

"Why haven't you learnt yet? Look what music has done to your father!"

"He's dead because he was forced out of music because of you and was made to work for some ty company that made him miserable! Don't you dare blame his death on music, mom. It's all your fault that he died! It's your fault he's dead!"

"Get out of my house! Get out! Now!"

"Fine. That makes it better for the both of us. I'll leave if you want. I don't give a . But if I hear that you're forcing my little sister out of something she loves, she's coming with me."

"Y-you have no right! She is my daughter and she will listen to me!"

"And she's my sister. I'm serious mom, if you do that to her, I'm taking her with me."

"Namjoon!"

"Bye, mom."

 

✖✖✖

 

Namjoon stood outside the petrol station, a pink lollipop stuck in his mouth as he waited for a customer to come. Ever since he had left home, he worked his off just to get enough money to rent out a small, cramped apartment. He found a job at the petrol station as petrol boy who would fill the cars up with petrol for the driver. Because of the job, music had been put on hold for him.

what are we living for?
we couldn't know
they say that we're
living for happiness but what is that?

He hummed the tune of his new song of his mixtape. He was bored out his mind. He hated the job. Not only that, but the customers were rude as hell. At times, he just wanted to spit in their cocky faces for looking down on him but knew it wasn't such a good idea too. He couldn't afford to lose his job and end up not being able to pay rent.

That was all it was about these days. Having enough money to pay rent, to buy food to survive. That was bull to him. He didn't need a gigantic house or needed to be a billionaire, he just wanted to do music and if he couldn't do that then the world.

"All these ers," he muttered under his breath as another uncivilized customer drove off, the money drifting down and landing onto the cold concrete, "so ing rude."

They had all picked up the habit of dismissing Namjoon's service and thought it was alright to just chuck the money out of the window. The blonde man sighed as he checked the time. His shift of over.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter