CHAPTER 5 : The First Revenge!

You are.. THE ONE & ONLY !!

 

After heard Dong Woon's request.. Joo Won quickly walk away and go straight to the school's flower garden

Without he noticing, Dong Woon followed him..

After a few second..

"Ehem!!.. " Dong Woon broke the silent

"What the hell do you want psycho? Keep your body away 5 metres from me! Or else I'll kick your *ss!" Joo Won warned him..

"Stop your CHILDISHNESS! Let's befriend again O.K or K.O? By the way its not my fault! Its.." Dong Woon can't continue his words..

“Which part wasn’t your fault?! Quickly, TELL ME!!” Joo Won shouted

 “…...”

“See! Its all your FAULT! When she said she like you.. what’ve you said? .. .. NOTHING, right? You still standing there silently, same as what you’re doing now! You'll never change! You never tried to defend yourself or to defend the justice!!” Joo Won said angrily to Dong Woon

“Ne.. its my fault.. I.. I.. should’ve tell her, I never like her.. I only like her as my sister! I should’ve tell her that! I should! Mianhae, Joo Won.. mianhae..” Dong Woon admitted in front of Joo Won.. Dong Woon tear bursting out..

"Huh! What is the use now? Is Uee here?! .. .. NO!! Nothing can be change if you said it now! iDiOT!!" Joo Won almost crying..

"I'm very sorry.... " Dong Woon doesn't willing to said the same words.. his voice hard to be heard.. but Joo Won still can heard want he said..

Slowly Dong Woon.. hugged Joo Won from his back..

"Let's befriend again, chingu.. BFF.." Dong Woon requested..

But Joo Won doesn't give any answer..

 

The next day at the school..

"Beautiful girl! ;)" Joo Won winked

"Owh.. you again Mr.Splashy!" Min Woon laugh out loud and also Yu Nie, as Yu Nie know already the incident happened between them both..

"Aishh.. lets forget the past and think of the future.. of OUR future.. haha!"

"Huh~" Min Woon show her boring face and left Joo Won

"Aigoo! This girl.. very hard-to-get! I like her.."Joo Won mumbles..

Joo Eun saw and heard their conversation.. her rage towards Min Woon increased.. plus, jealous after heard Joo Won words.. She suddenly threw her bottle of water to release her anger but that was not enough..

"Hmmm.." she smile evily (omg she's thinking something BAD!)

 

In the classroom..

The class haven't start yet so its empty but Min Woon was there.. alone.. Min Woon heard footsteps coming towards her but she just tried to ignore it..

"You think you're good enough? Pretending to not heard my footsteps and just continue your fake sleeping? Huh.. Maybe the new students and the boys can be fool but I CAN'T! Arasso?" she said and give a sweet smile but spicy.. (XD) and knocked Min Woon head..

"KYAHHH!! Its hurt you know?!" Min Woon give her a death glared

"NO! I Don't.. because I never experience it.. P.A.B.O!" the two-faced girl smirked..

Min Woon stand and asked what she wanted actually.. But ..

'BaNgGg!' Min Woon fell down because Joo Eun suddenly push her..

"Ouchh! Kyahh!!"

"What? Pain? You deserve it after what you did to all of us.. in this school! Owh..! Actually more.." Joo Eun said..

Joo Eun started kicking Min Woon and continue kicking and kicking and kicking.. Min Woon can't bear with her anymore.. Min Woon quickly stand up and push Joo Eun till she fell down.. Joo Eun realised that her 'oppas'? were coming in..

"Ouchh.. Yah! Min Woon.. what are you doing.. stop it already! It hurts..! Pls stop.."

Min Woon was confused wether she should help Min Woon or pay her back.. because the girl she saw just now wasn't the new Joo Eun but.. her childhood friend, the way she asked not to do it.. So she decided to help her but Joo Eun purposely let go of her hand ..making it looks like Joo Eun was pushed by Min Woon..

 

Before they were going in the class (the same time when Joo Eun was kicking Min Woon)..

"Hello guys!.. looks like you guys become friend again huh?" Min Ho said as he saw Joo Won and Dong Woon were talking cheerfully..

"Yeah.." short reply from Joo Won..

"Hmm.. thats great you both befriend again..!"Hyun Joo said as he knew Joo Won and Dong Woon already befriend..

"Here.. meet my SERVANT! Hyun Joong.." Min Ho smirked..

"Hey!.. hello.. I'm his BFF!.. ok.. ok fine.. his servant.." Hyun Joong change his mind after receiving a death glared from Min Ho..

"Cool! Servant.. hey Dong Woon what about you become my servant huh?" Joo Won said

"Ridiculous!" and they both laughing..

 

"Kyahhh!!" they heard voices from the classroom when they were walking near the classroom..

"Eh? What happened in there?" Dong Woon asked..

"How would I know..? " Joo Won reply..

"Yah.. lets go inside an see what happened.."

"Great idea, Min Ho!" Hyun Joong agreed..

 

AND THEY SAW Min Woon pushing Joo Eun (kinda saw) ..

 

"KYAHH!! What the hell are you doing.. crazy girl!" Min Ho said as he saw what happened..

"Min Woon-ssi! What are you.."Joo Won said..

"What the.." Dong Woon also can't finish his words as he and Joo Won can't believe what Min Woon did just now..

Three of them help Joo Eun, the one who looked in pain .. very much pain.. and a poor face which was waiting for the help.. but Hyun Joong just standing there like a fool who doesn't care what just happened..

"I.. didn't.. " she doesn't continue her words instead.. go help her 'childhood' looking friend..

"Go away!" Min Ho push her.. afraid she will do more to Joo Eun..

"You sure are the meanest girl I've seen!" Min Ho shouted

"So .. they were right about you.. I'd tried to not believing it but.. it just.." Joo Won said.. and Dong Woon agreed..

"but.." Min Woon tried help Joo Eun..

"Yah!!" she get pushed by Dong Woon .. all this long.. she though Dong Woon.. not only him but also Joo Won and also Min Ho were different from others..

"You're all the SAME!!!!" Min Woon shouted while her eyes were full with tears but she controlled herself not to cry in front of the JERKS.. and run away..

As usual.. Joo Eun happy with what just happened..

"Ouh Oppa.. its hurt..!" Joo Eun pretending and almost crying.. what a drama! =='

They all brought Joo Eun to the school's medical room..

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

-hehe.. she sure pay back some day.. XD-

-enjoy reading guys!! ^^ hee~-

-pls.. do subscribes and comments-