Oneshot

Curse and bless my face
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In all boys school everything feels a bit out of colors, because there’s no girls, beautiful faces or y slim bodies to look at. Not to mention all of these young boys hormones always kicking out whenever there’s a chance or even a bit of outside simulation, resulting to an everyday fighting scenes. Seriously, they need some distraction before every single boys ended up black and blue. Now that’s the use of cute boys. They give the love staving boys a visual, enough to toned down a bit of violent side and acted as an oasis in a desert. All the cute boys in this certain high school are always being cooed at and followed everywhere they goes, and they couldn’t do anything about it. Imagine going against so many boys high in hormones by yourself, they could at least expect themselves to be ended up . So no, the cute boys can only let the majority cooed at them everyday and smile bitterly about it.

But not for the Lee Donghae.

Donghae is known throughout the school as the beautiful prince, no kidding the boy really is beautiful. He has a fair skin and a glossy black hair which a bit long, shoulder-length hair and a bit wavy. A pink thin lips which can blow you away the moment it rose into a smile showing his cute crooked teeth. Really, the guy is too beautiful to be able to be described. He reached his popularity peak when he was forced to acted out as a mermaid in a role play his class had to perform at school festival.

The majority had titled him too divine to be touched, merely because of his appearance yet they still coming on to him and trying to get a feel on him every single day. About two weeks after Donghae’s performance as a mermaid, he had reached his limit and exploded on everyone. He had shouted out every swearing there is in the world on the majority’s face, not giving a damn of what could happen to him. And from then on every time someone tries to touch him, he would immediately slap it off and stomping away.

Then he’s known as a beautiful fierce prince. Unfortunately his popularity wasn’t going down, instead it was sky rocketing and Donghae could only regret his short temper. Worse, every now and then there’s people dare enough to dragged Donghae somewhere within school and tried to force him, thank God he has Siwon and Sungmin as his true friends. If not then he would already ended up for God knows how many times.

“You should find a date”, Sungmin suggested Donghae.

“Right, I think so too. If they know that you’re dating someone then they would leave you alone, in fact they’re acting like a beast because you’re single”, agreed Siwon

“Hell no, the moment I try to have a little chat they would jump on me, how can you expect me to date any of these animals?”, snarled Donghae while straighten his shirt which was messed by some guy trying to feel him up.

“Well… Not all of them are like that, maybe you haven’t find the quiet one or someone who is actually not fanboying over you. And you’re actually gay, it wouldn’t be a problem right?”, said Sungmin.

“The problem is none of them not trying to the living day out of me every second I walk with these legs and a cursed face I hate so much”.

“Hey, don’t say that, you have to be thankful for whatever God given to you”, argued Siwon.

“Thanks for the sermon, I don’t need it. And please stop telling me to date someone because it won’t happen. I did rather stay a for the rest of my life than having my pounded by some unknown male animals, ugh why did I have to be born with this kind of face?! Just punch my face hard so it gets ugly that no one ever want to me again”.

“Careful with what you say there, seriously your face is a waste for your mouth”, said Sungmin.

“I hate my mouth too, it got me here in the first place, if it wasn’t for this ty mouth I wouldn’t be the most wanted for a ”.

And Siwon face palmed at the remark.

“The thing is, can you stay a while being single all the time?”, Sungmin suddenly asked.

Donghae gulped at the words, yeah it’s already hard enough for him to go to toilet alone without being scared someone would jump on him from the back and try to him again, got so serious he can’t even have lunch without his two friends. “How can you be so sure that everything would cease down the moment I got a date?”.

“Of course we know”, stated both of Donghae’s friends in unity.

“It was also a living hell for me before I’m dating my boyfriend now”, continued Siwon.

“Right, mine was no better but then it all seemed just like a bad dream the moment I’m dating Kyuhyun”, nodded Sungmin in agreement.

Donghae flop down to the ground and groaned in distress, “argh! I don’t hate the idea of dating, it just there’s no one worth for it! God…”.

“You don’t have to date for real though”.

Then Siwon clasped his hands, “you can just have a mutual agreement, ask him to help you!”.

Donghae leaned back his head, the idea is not bad. “Fine, if you can find me a guy who doesn’t ogle at me the moment I enter his field of sight”.

And the three of them could only sighed heavily, such a hard task it’s almost impossible.

 

 

Or not.

It happened when Donghae suddenly –or as usually- yanked and being cornered at an empty toilet, he cursed at himself for being stupid enough to go alone no matter how much he’s in the verge of dying for taking a piss. The other had pinned him onto the wall and forcefully yanked his pants it fell down to the floor, Donghae yelped and ready to kick the other in the crotch before suddenly the guy fell back and leaving Donghae’s leg swinging on empty air. There’s another guy behind the now crawling guy, he looked uninterested as he keep on scratching the back of his neck.

“Will you guys stop making out in the toilet? I’ve enough of walking in awkward moment every time I had to do my business”, said the guy and Donghae could only stare at him startled. “Wait, this time is a bit different… Don’t tell me he force himself on you?”.

And Donghae didn’t know that he had it in him to get some help from a stranger he met within this hellish school in which only contain erted animals wanting to woo him, he nods his head rapidly at the stranger hoping to get out of the mess. In no time the stranger already dragged the other guy out and Donghae couldn’t only hear a sound of someone being hit, well only once though.

Donghae pull up his pants and curses in his heart finding the pants button is nowhere to be seen, now what should he do? Him walking down the school ground with this kind of pants? He’s sure to be even if he’s wearing an armor, why shouldn’t he in that pants? Then he jolted when he saw the stranger back to him and started to take off his belt.

Great, another after .

“Here, use this to hold up your pants, your button could already be down in the drain anyway”, the stranger give out his belt to a surprised Donghae.

“Uh… Huh?”, Donghae squeaked in disbelief. Is this another type of trap?

“Here, take it. Oh and you should probably tell this on to a teacher, seriously these guys is being a pain in the lately”, he shoved the belt to Donghae again.

Donghae take the belt and put it on obediently but still unable to give any respond to the stranger as he’s confused at the rare interaction. He, the Lee Donghae, actually had a decent conversation with someone within the school without any ogle, molesting or flashing!

“What’s wrong? Are you still scared? Should I tell the teacher for you?”, asked the man and surprised Donghae even more when he saw no lust or ill intention in the stranger’s eyes, it was pure concern. “What is your name?”, asked the stranger again.

That done it, Donghae couldn’t believe his ears, did his brain playing trick on him now? Did the freaking guy just ask him his name? Or the guy just planning something?

“Lee… Donghae”, muttered Donghae.

“Lee what? Donghae? Okay, wait here I’m getting a teacher”.

“No, no you don’t have to. Uhm… I’m fine”, Donghae hardly believe that the teachers could make anything better.

“Are you sure?”.

“Yeah…”, Shrugged Donghae still he couldn’t take his eyes off the stranger.

“Well then”, the stranger wave at Donghae and ready to walk away.

“Wait! Your name, what’s your name?”.

“Hyukjae”, answered the guy without looking back to Donghae.

 And Donghae is stunned to the ground, it’s the first time he ever get that kind of treatment. It seems like the guy didn’t even know that Donghae is exist, what kind of a person he is to be that oblivious?

“Hyukjae, huh? Interesting”, smirked Donghae.

 

 

“Tell you what, he freaking asked for my name! Me! I didn’t know there’s still someone who didn’t know my name!”, exclaimed Donghae excitedly.

“Hu-uh, that’s really something isn’t it”, reply Sungmin uninterested.

“Seems impossible, right”, nodded Siwon at Sungmin.

“Why are you guys being like this? Didn’t it surprise you?”.

“Donghae, I don’t know for how many times have I heard all of this already, we’re getting bored. Beside, we’re not buying it, that guy could be just messing with you”.

“Yeah, it’s so unlikely for anyone to not notice you, at least within this school”, Siwon patted Donghae on the shoulder.

Donghae rolled his eyes, “I think so too… Yeah, he could be just messing with me, but… can’t you let me dream for a bit? It was the first time I ever felt like a normal person, well not so normal considering my is in the verge of getting ripped off, but… at least it makes me happy that he seems oblivious towards me”.

“Can’t you use better words Donghae? You’re getting more vulgar each day”, pouted Siwon.

“That vulgarities of yours is the reason why those beast think that it would be alright to you”.

“Urgh, I need to at least talk this way to let out some stress and now you’re going to take it from me too?”, groaned Donghae.

“Well, how about you make a deal with that certain guy who didn’t know your name?”, asked Sungmin.

“Wait- What are you suggesting, are you sure he’s gonna be alright with that guy?”, worried Siwon.

“What’s the guy name? Do you know it?”.

“He said it was Hyukjae, but I don’t know his full name”, and upon the answer Donghae’s friend’s eyes widened in shock.

“Hyukjae…? The Lee Hyukjae?”, choked Sungmin.

“That guy…? He’s practically a legend…”, muttered Siwon in disbelief.

“…What? You guys know him?”, Donghae squinted his eyes.

Both Sungmin and Siwon scoffed at Donghae, “Dude you’re totally oblivious too to not know about Hyukjae”.

“What, what, what? Who is he?”.

“He’s the smartest kid in this school, but his behavior… Well, all of it only rumors, but… who knows”, shrugged Sungmin.

“Back when he’s still a first year, he had beaten up a teacher half dead and the reason for it is still unknown. He’s said to beat up a few students too, you saw his face right? His face is so stern it’s enough to scare people away”, explained Siwon.

“Not to mention the teachers are afraid of him that he’s given a special room only for Hyukjae to use. God knows what he’s doing behind that door, nobody dares to get near that place. He never go to class yet he’s in that room everyday”, Sungmin continuing Siwon.

“Why didn’t the teachers do something about him?”, asked Donghae.

“Well, despite the bad temper he’s also the most potential student for a bright future either for the school or for Hyukjae himself, I guess that’s why the teachers being lenient towards him –another than they’re scared of him too-“.

“I don’t get it… He doesn’t seem as bad as you made it sound to be. I mean, he helped me and he didn’t do a darn thing to me? If he’s really that bad, wouldn’t he already come to me?”.

“Guess he just doesn’t have a thing for a guy’s ? And maybe he’s not really helping you, he just happened to passed there?”, stated Sungmin.

“Well, you’re not there when it happened, he’s even offering himself to tell the teacher about the attempted . If he really had that bad rep with the teachers, I doubt he would even suggest it to me!”.

“Whatever it is, I don’t think it’s a good idea to ask him for help though”, said Siwon.

“Right”, nodded Sungmin and Donghae rolled his eyes.

“Wait, what room was it? The one that only Hyukjae can use?”, asked Donghae abruptly.

“Oh it was the literature room”, answered Siwon.

“The what?”, asked Donghae again.

“Literature room, betcha didn’t even know that room exist, you’re too air headed sometimes”.

“It was the one at the East wing of school building, wait- Where are you going?”, Sungmin confused that Donghae suddenly getting up.

“I’m going back, look at the time, lunch time is almost over guys”, Donghae walk away and take his step towards the East wing. He couldn’t possibly say it to his friends that he’s going to Hyukjae’s special room, it was already a bad idea for him to be walking alone. But damn, the East wing is way too empty, Donghae hadn’t meet anyone there and thank God for it. And there he found the room.

He stood still in front of the door, his hand reach into the pocket and pulled out the belt Hyukjae had lend him. Yeah, I’m just giving this back to him, is not that I’m curious about him. And maybe it’s already a bad idea to be here alone, but…I can’t seem to think he’s a bad person.

Suddenly the door opened and Donghae yelped in shock, Hyukjae’s face being too close to his face.

“Woah!”, exclaimed the guy in surprise too, he backed away and looked confused. “What are you doing here? Who are you?”, asked Hyukjae.

Donghae had to realize that the guy didn’t even remember him judging by his reaction. “Umm, I…”, Donghae hold up the belt for Hyukjae to see.

“Wait, that’s mine, I thought I had lost it! What, you’re here to bring it back to me? Wow that’s great man, I love this belt! …Now wait a second, how do you know it was mine?”, Hyukjae take the belt from Donghae’s hand and inspect it. “I didn’t put my name here…”.

Donghae couldn’t help but chuckle at the sight, “you lend it to me before”.

“Oh, is that so? I had no idea, why did I lend it to you?”, he’s titling his head a bit confused.

Is this guy being serious? He didn’t remember at all? “Well, you kinda help me out before from a certain accident”.

“Huh, and that consist me lending my belt to you…? Oh, oh I remember now, you’re the almost guy in the backyard, wasn’t it?”, he pointed at Donghae a bit excitedly.

“Err… Nope, it was in the toilet”.

“What? Oh, you were a different person then. Anyway, thanks for thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter