Final

I just wanna..

Boring... Jungkook thought as he plays with his pen. He tried to pay attention to the lesson, but ended up with feeling so bored. His gaze wander everywhere except for the teachers.

“Aww..” He grunts as he feels something was thrown at his head. He saw his teacher glares at him. Some of the student looking at him with such a pitiful expression and some are holding the laughter, just like his best friend. His best friend was covering his mouth, clearly enough to see that he was holding a laughter.

Jungkook throw a dead glare at him which making the other turns his head quickly to avoid his gazes.

“Jungkook, could you not spacing out in my classes. At least for once.” Mr. Kim speaks firmly as he doesn't want him to repeat his mistakes again. Jungkook gulps to see the anger built up on his teacher glimpse. He nods slightly and puts a fake smile on his face. “Yes, Mr.”

Mr. Kim nods before continuing his lessons. The other student puts their attention back to the lesson.

Jungkook sighs hardly and turns his attention to the lesson. He looks up from his book as he heard someone was opening the door class and showing the headmaster walking in the class. He sees another boy trailing on his paces behind. He sees as the headmaster talking to the teacher before walking out the class.

“Guys, we have a new student coming on our classes.” Mr. Kim looks at the boy standing beside him. Clearly, he looks so nervous which Jungkook finds cute. “Introduce yourself, boy.”

The boy nods and looks at the student looking at him patiently. He clears his throat and starts to speak. “My name is Park Jimin, you can call me Jimin. Please take care of me.” He smiles slightly which making the female student almost wanted to squeal like crazy.

Jungkook could see some of the girl has fallen for him ever since he enters the class. But, he could also see some of the guy was frowning in disappointment to see the new student is actually a guy. Some of the guy smiles nonetheless.

Jungkook checks him out from head to toe. He nods slightly to find the guy was attractive enough. He was taken aback when he realizes that the boy was looking at him with a smile plastered on his face. He doesn’t know what to do nor realizing that his lips started to curl up and form a sincere smile.

Jimin looks everywhere, but there is someone caught his attention and he couldn’t help himself to smile while looking at the shock figure. He hopes that the person he sees is kind enough to become his friends. Scratch that, he hopes to get to know the person enough and becoming someone special on his life.

                                                                                                       *                               

Maybe he was wrong to think that he could become someone special on his life, Jungkook's life. The one he sees on his first time come to this school. Jungkook never sees him as someone worth enough to be someone special. Instead, he was brought to face the reality that the other was bullying him. Not exactly bullying, but he could consider it as a bully act. The other always calling him short and everything is bad on his views. Not only that, he was always stealing his books and throwing anywhere that he couldn't get because he is short, yes he had to admit it. It's been a week already and he was already tired of handling the childish behavior of the other.

“Oh, come on. Jungkook. Give it to me!” He tries to reach the glasses on the other's hand. “I couldn't see properly. I have a bad sight now.”

Jungkook wouldn't give up on teasing him. He knows he has an advantage of being taller than the other which makes him glad and thanking the god for making him like that. He brings the other up on the air, he knows it well enough that the other couldn't reach.

He laughs like an idiot as he sees the other was so desperate for reaching the glasses on his hands. The other was stumbled forward to chase him.

Something caught Jimin feet and making him stumbles and falls. He was ready to meet the floor that could make him breaking his nose.

Jungkook looks at the beautiful figure above him. He couldn't help himself to stir his gazes except for the person. He stares deeply at the person as he sees the other closes his eyes slightly. His heart was thumping fast enough to make him loss for words. The distance was close enough between his face with the other. His gazes turn to see the lips of the other slightly apart.

Jimin realizes that he wasn't falling on the floor. Opening his eyes, he caught a sight of Jungkook face closes enough with his face. His eyes locked immediately on the other eyes. His stare was deep enough to know there's a loving feel of the other shown on his eyes.

Someone coughs gaining their attention. They turned to see Taehyung looking down at them with a slight grin on his face. “Ehm, guys. We're on school right now, wouldn't you aware of someone else looking at you were doing some inappropriate thing here.” He says.

Realizing their position, they fixed themselves and getting them back to stand, away from each other. Jimin pulls out his hands in front of Jungkook. “My glasses, please.” He says. Jungkook clears his throat and handing him his glasses awkwardly. After getting back his glasses, Jimin puts it back on his eyes and walks away blushing. “Thanks.”

Jungkook looks at the sight of his disappearing. His lips forming a smile as he sees the blushes form on the other face.

“Aww, you two are so cute. So when you're going to confess?” Taehyung pats on Jungkook shoulders.

“Soon.” Jungkook keeps the smile plastered as he walks away from the other.

*

“Singing with him, why does it have to be with him?” Jimin sighs as he heard that Mr. Lee giving him the task for celebrating the school birthday by making a performance. He wasn't sure if he had to be excited or even cursed for knowing that Jungkook would be his partners.

“Shortie, come on. We had to pick a song for us to sing it.” Speaking of the devil, he frowns as he heard Jungkook voice behind him. He turns to see Jungkook was smirking at him and raises his eyebrows slightly.

Jungkook sits on the chair beside him. It was the time for the student to eat up their lunch. But, he guesses that he couldn't join because he had stuck with the devil beside him.

Jimin looks at the person beside him, putting an earphone and shuffling on his phones. He doesn't realize that he was looking at the other for so long. By looking at the other, he starts to learn every shape of the other face. Jungkook surely is good looking, it's natural that everyone loves him and he becomes so popular in the school. He was so handsome even by seeing from the side. His sharp noses could attract many people that wanted to have a nose like him. His lips.. so small and inviting. How he wishes that he could be one of the people who knew how does it feel for being kissed by him.

 “Earth to Jimin,” He was snapped back to the reality to find how close Jungkook looking at him. He blushes slightly and backs away.

Jungkook smiles by seeing how cute Jimin was. “Here, I found some good song on my phone. You should hear it and learn it.” He says while putting one of the earphone on the other's ear. Jimin couldn't help, but blushing upon the sweet behavior that Jungkook showed to him. He looks down and listens to the song.

Jungkook was looking at him anticipating. He was waiting for the other to respond while stealing a glance at Jimin. Jimin looked so enjoying the song, sometime he was humming to the song, even sing along. He found Jimin was so adorable every time he does something he likes.

“So?” He asks once realizing that the other already finished on listening to the song. Jimin nods and smiles. “The song is so catchy. I love it so much.” Jungkook smiles back. “Well then, let's practice.”

*

Huft, calm down.. You can do it, Jimin. Jimin heaves a sigh, trying to calm his selves down. Where is that kid anyway? Why does he late on such a big event like this? Jimin starts to panic upon knowing that Jungkook hasn't come yet. He was walking back and forth, patiently waiting for the other presence.

15 minutes passed, but Jungkook still not coming. Jimin starts to feel anxious to think that the other isn't going to show up.

Another five minute passed, there is none of the sign was showing that the other would come. His messages aren't being replied, even his calls. Jimin throws his bodies on the couch and covers his face using a hand. He failed. Everything he was preparing for such a long time now being wasted because the other wouldn't come. At least that's what he thinks so. He cries immediately.

As soon as he heard creaking sound of the door, he looks up to see Taehyung was looking at him.

At that point, he wanted someone to comfort him. Just like Taehyung understands his desperate selves, he started to walk to the weak figure. “I'm sorry, he couldn't make it.” He says as he brought Jimin on his embraces and tries to soothe him. Jimin lets out the emotion that he has been holding on.

*

Walking slowly to the stage, he sees that many people looking at him weirdly. Yes, it was weird to see he was walking alone. He wanted to get himself out from the reality, but Taehyung was pushes him to go even though there's no Jungkook beside him.

He stands on the middle of the stage. He tried to avoid every pair of eyes that looking at him. Reaching for his microphone, he feels that his voice was being caught on his throat, as if it doesn't want to come out. Even though it was so hard for him to convince himself to calm, but he forces it to work anyway.

“Jungkook couldn't make it this time, I'm so sorry that I'm going to perform the song by myself.” He starts to speak up and sit on the chair that was being prepared for his performance. He motions someone to play the music. That person sees his gestures and started to work on it.

Jimin looks at everyone with so much nervous built on his heart. A minute passed, but the music won't come out. He looks at the person tried to work on it, but failed. The person was shaking his head desperately like he doesn't know what is wrong on his tape.

There's a sweat started to stream down on his face. He stares at everyone that was watching him impatiently, like they expected some good show worth for being watched. He started to feel embarrassed.

Suddenly, he could hear the sounds of guitar strumming and he turns his head. Jungkook..Jungkook was smiling at him and walks toward him. A music started to play in the background as he clearly heard Jungkook singing.

When I first saw you walked in the room
I saw your face
I was so amazed
I caught you smiling back at me
But, I didn’t know what to say

(Some changes lyrics)

Jimin couldn’t help himself, but let out the tears that he was holding. Jungkook was continuing his singing and sits beside him.

Hey now baby boy (yeah yeah)
Don’t you know (yeah yeah)
I’m ready for you you you
Now boy what you gonna do

Jungkook looks at him as if gesturing for him to continue the singing because it was their performance after all, not only his performance.

Because i know you
The one i’ve been
Searching for
I know with you
My life means more
I wish i could say
These things to you
Come here baby boy
Let me listen to you

Jungkook smiles to hear that Jimin has feeling better. Both of them are singing with so much passion and they were singing in sync.

I just wanna love you

Give me that chance

Wanna hold you

Baby you know

That i need you i need you

And i’m wondering all the time

If you love me come

On over get to know me

Baby because i know

You need me you need me

And i want you

In my life yeah yeah

Jungkook stands suddenly which making Jimin surprise of his actions. He puts down his guitar and looks at the audience before turning back his attention on Jimin.

Yeah cut to the chase
We don’t play no games
The beating of my heart
Just tell me
If you feel the same
This feeling is true
You ain’t gotta play it cool
I’ve been searching all my life
Baby boy i know it’s you

Jimin was stunned by the sudden action that Jungkook made. He knows it too well that the song had some rap part on it, but they never agreed on picking someone to rap that part. Almost every time, Jungkook avoided the topic, so he thought that they aren't doing that part. But, he guessed it wrong because here he was, Jungkook was doing rap in front of him. And, dang, he was so great at it. How could he have so many talents like that? Is he really a human anyway?

Jimin was so amazed until he's not realizing that Jungkook pulls out his hand toward him which he welcomes slightly. Still looking so dumbfounded, he was back to the reality to see Jungkook sings at him while squeezing his hand lightly.

You make me go

Oh woah woah woah

I don’t wanna be

Alone no more

Oh woah woah woah

Without you i feel

So cold yeah

Because days without

You they don’t feel the same

Now i see just you and me

Baby you make

Everything complete


Like everything was so planned, he wasn't sure to react because he feels like everyone has already knowing what's going to happen because the crowd was so wild while cheering so excitingly. Jungkook stares at him deeply, like he wanted to show him his feelings by his gazes.

“Jimin, I know it was so weird for me to confess for you when you knew that I like to tease you and everything. I never had no desire for being hated by you. I teased you is because I like you so much. I wanted to become closer with you, more than anyone. I wanted you to look at me. Only at me, it's weird for sure because I literally just causing more problems by teasing you. I honestly don't know what to do for making you know how I felt about you. I love you, Jimin and I wanted you to know that.”  He confesses which making Jimin shocked.

“I don't know if this is worth enough to try, but I guessed I could try though.” He says and walks away to take something. Jungkook comes back with a stuff bear and flowers on both of his hand. He stands in front of Jimin. “If you accepted the feeling I had for you, please take this stuff bear. If you didn't want me, throw this flower at the floor or anywhere you wanted to throw.” He says.

The crowd has gone quite as they waited for the thing that Jimin would come up with, some of them prayed that Jimin would accept him, even though they're going to jealous of their relationship in the end. Some of them actually prayed that Jimin would reject him. Like seriously, they were so jealous of him for getting such a person who is so perfect on their eyes and had so many talents that everyone willing to steal if it could.

Everyone was waiting patiently, they looked so anxious, so does Jungkook. He shuts his eyes slightly, afraid for knowing the result wouldn’t be good.

Jimin looks around. He averts his eyes to lock on the stuff that Jungkook holding. Which one he should choose? He, himself is nervous on answering it. He doesn’t want to hurt anyone, but he had no choice after all.

His hands reach for something and take it away. “I’m sorry, I can’t...”  He says as he grabs the flower and throws it to the floor. Jungkook peaks and sighs in disappointment as he sees Jimin took the flower and threw it away. The crowd has gone noise because of disappointing of Jimin behavior. Some of muttering a bad word and some of them also muttering like an excitement.

They’re being quite again as they saw Jimin takes the bear and hugs it lovingly. “I’m sorry, but I can’t refuse you.”

There’s a silent wrapping around everyone. Jungkook feels so confused and tries to comprehend of what was going on. “Pardon?” He surely wasn’t understood of what happened.

Jimin smiles by looking at the confuse face of Jungkook, he decided to play with him for once. “I accepted you, Kook-ah,” He says and slaps lightly his face to wake him up from the dazes. He pecks on the other cheeks before running away from the stage.

Jungkook realizes it now and bows at the crowd that going wild again as they also realized of what was going on. He smiles as he heard the crowd cheered for him and supporting him. He also heard someone said loudly, ”Go get him, Jungkook. Give him a lesson.” He chuckles before running to chase Jimin.

*

Jungkook locked the door to prevent the other for running away from him. He walks slowly toward Jimin who's looking at his phones. “What the heck?” He spats lightly. Jimin looks up to see Jungkook glares at him. “Oh, it's you.” He says nonchalantly before turning back his attention on his phone.

What in the world, does he was just ignoring me? Jungkook sits beside him and decides to be nice.

“I said I accepted you, wasn't I?” Jungkook nods. “So, where's the problem? I didn't find any problem on it.” Jimin says and looks at him.

“But, it wasn't funny. You almost got me heart attack and breakdown when I heard you said sorry. I thought you really didn't like me.” His voices soften, still looking at Jimin.

Jimin rolls his eyes before starting to speak and defense himself. “It's just the same as you made me worried to know that you aren't come to this event and show up suddenly once I felt so breakdown and depressed. Revenge is sweet, Jungkook.” He says. “It wasn't like I'm going to reject you anyway. My feeling for you is true, Jungkook. I love you, from my deepest heart. I wouldn't waste a chance for being yours. I hoped for this day to come since we first met.”

Jungkook smiles upon hearing the statement, he leans closer to Jimin and captures the other lips, the thing that you wanted to do the most, even until he dreams of it to come soon. It's like the best day he ever gone through and he wanted the time to stop.

Once he pulls away, both of them are losing their breath, but they were surely happy and it could be seen from their excitement flash on their eyes.

Jungkook brought Jimin to his embraces and on his back dearly. “I wouldn't stop loving you, you are my first and last love on my life. I love you always and forever.”

*

I just wanna say..

If you loved someone, go for it..

No matter how hard it is to express..

You’ll get over it eventually..

Just like me, I was hesitating to confess my feelings for Jimin.,

I was afraid that he’s going to reject me..

It was sad when he said sorry, but when he said yes, it feels like a heaven to me..

So, what I wanted to say..

Loving someone is really unexpected and random..

But, I know exactly if you are brave enough to admit it,

You will get some sweet treat in the end..

I’m happy now because I already said everything that had me burdened for quite a long time..

It’s your turns now..

-Jungkook

*

I do not own anything in this story, except for poster and ideas.

Everything was written based on the ideas that coming from the song that inspiring so much to me. The song is I just wanna by Amber and Eric Nam, it's an English version, you should check that out. The Korean version sung by f(x) and Kyungsoo/D.O from EXO, the song is called by Goodbye Summer.

Thank you for bbts9717 TV for introducing the song to me and the video is so cool, strongly recommended. JiKook Moments Part 2 - I just Wanna... The music drama of the song also looks cool. It was made by a fan. F(x) Amber ft Eric Nam - I Just Wanna MV

Anyway, I could sense there's a lot of great jikook stories written everywhere, you should check that out nonetheless.

Always support for BTS even though their winning list has reduced these past weeks. I don't know exactly if that's true, but we could always support for them, aren't we?

I would apologize that I've been annoying ever since my coming, but seriously I have no intention for being like that. I have no intention for bothering anyone because I was trying to reach my dream.

I wanted to apologize also because I would leave this site after this, I'm sorry if I was such a burden for anyone. Probably some of you may think I'm such annoying person and else, probably got bored because of seeing my names on the list. I'm sorry nevertheless. I wouldn't be appeared again, so no worries. I wouldn't have so many times for reviewing or reading a story often enough now. 

Damn, I didn't realize that I talked too much. I'm sorry and always sorry. If there's some of you who's reading this story and afraid of making one your own, no need to be afraid, just think that there's someone who's going to support you. So, try to make your own story and don't ever feel like you're not going to success. Keep trying and don't give up, like me. (No kidding, I have my own business to take care while I'm disappearing)

So, yeah.. I talked too much. My advice for the last time.. Keep supporting for each other, don't feel scared if you aren't even tried to do it, don't give up, Keep on trying.

That's all I could say right now. Thank you for reading such a long author note and leave some comments. Subscribe. Up vote. I'm sorry for bothering your time and sorry for the language mistakes. I wasn't come from the country that used English as our first language, so please bear with me.

Thank you for everything, I would be going now. I hope that everyone could be successes on reaching their dreams on my absent now, good luck!!

Oh, yeah. I’m sorry for such a bad poster. That was really bad editing. I’m sorry.

Thank you once again, and be sure to check out my other stories

Personal soldier, Best Friend, Paradise of lights, Everything has changed, Stay by our side, Time has passed, Goodbye rain.

Sincerely, zazha^.^