PROLOGUE

The Red String Of Fate

PROLOGUE

 

Have you ever heard about the myth of the red string of fate? If yes, so you know what it means, right? Yes, red string is a bound between people or couple. We can call it as a fate or destiny for short. People have a fate or destiny with others, you also, and me.

But what if a person you love so much and he or she is your fate but had to die? Could they meet again with you? Could they be your destiny again?

If we talk about death, people always bound that word with a ‘reincarnation’. Do you believe with that? For me, I do. I do believe in reincarnation. I trust that souls, lifetime after lifetime, strive to find each other again because they are meant to be connected.  Whether they are destined to be bound by the sanctity of marriage or merely cast as soldiers on the same proverbial battlefield, they are instinctively drawn to one another. There is a compelling sense of familiarity and intuitively you are connected to each other’s energy.

With this story, I want to share about a fate or destiny, the red string between people. And with this story also, I want you to know that reincarnation is really exist until now.

The story is beginning when a prince’s bodyguard is in love with the village girl but sadly the girl has to die.

Remember, fate and reincarnation...

Could the bodyguard meet again with the girl in another world? Or could the bodyguard in love with a stranger that might be a reincarnation of his village girl?

 

 

Then, let the story begin…