Chapter.1

Not with me Mr.Womanizer

Hey this is the first chapter I hope you will like and enjoy this chapter and this Story.The colors will tell you who is who:)

-Areum

-Jin (for the pink princess)

-Minah

-Changjo

-Teacher

-Suga,BTS

-Others

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                               9099e688e14845769d94cef9802f75f6.jpeg

 

*BrrrBrrr*.....*BrrrrBrrrr*...BrrrBrrr*

"yahh who is waking me up so early in the morning?"*I'll kill this person who is disturbing my precious sleep.

"Areum where are you? class already has began?" *this sleepyhead will get so in trouble and me too*

"Whattt?!? oww Sh*t I over slept ... Tell the teacher I'm not feeling that well and that I'll come later Okey!" *I hope this witch of teacher will belief me*

"Ani I can't the teacher told me to call you, I already told her that but she didn't belief me and she is standing besides me and hearing everything what we are saying" *oww man we need a secret language*

"oww really? I'm on my way,I'll hang up now byee" *I'm in so much trouble late for the first day in school and the teacher heared me lieing.Well who would belief that you are sick on the first day of school.STUPID ME*

And this is my morning you see how lucky I'm? yeah that's my life I'm always that lucky you know and now on the way to the school I fell and hurt my knee, not bleeding but it hurts. after a long time I arrived school, I'm 1 hour late.On my way inside of school I can see a group of guys chilling there and smoking *Don't they Know they aren't allowed to smoke? what a question  Areum of course they know* I hope they don't see me when I'm passing by *Areum be the wind,be the wind* well to bad that I closed my eyes while trying to be the wind and fell again the I just heard them laughing, well done Areum!

"hey are you okey? did you hurt yourself?" I feel pity for her she just tried to pass by without us noticing her, but her plan didn't go that well.

"yeahh I'm fine thank you and no I didn't" That's so embarrassing, I just want to dig a big hole in the ground and throw my self in.

*She is kinda cute*

The boy helped me getting up and I can't help to just listen to their conversation of the other boys.they were talking about a bet and 200$ but I couldn't hear more because I had to go and I would look weird just standing there and listen to them.

"yahh what was that? you were flirting with her don't even think about cheating on my cousin"*who does he think he is? even if he is my best friend if he hurts my cousin I'll hurt him*

* Hyung what are you thinking of me I'd never cheat on her I love her and you know it hyung,I just felt pity  for this girl" *why is he like this it's not like I gave her my number I just helped her up*

"I'll hope that for you, If I hear just one thing you are dead meat" *I hope he will get that*

"back to the topic I just need to to Kiss 45 girls class A-D, I don't want to get herpes thought but to 200$ I can't say no" *Money.girls and maybe some more, THAT'S PERFECT!*

JIN: yes but you need to kiss them till the end of the year

"okey no problem, I'll win easily"

" Okey you will start tomorrow then and have time till the end of the year and if you lose you will have to dance in the streets of  Hongdae there are many foreigner" * he will lose*

"Okey deal! but I'll tell you I will win" *100% sure*

"okey but don't forget to take pictures and now lets go in we skipped already an hour on the first day of school"

"So Do you think it's okey to tell come late and then trying to lie to the teacher? stay after the ball rang in class I want to talk to you under 4 eyes" *Oh man but I don't want to talk to you* After I sat down on my table the door opened and 2 boys entered the class *the one with the snapback one Helped me up earlier* he walked to the table right in the middle and the other boy who was walking to the table behind me.

"Yahh shorty get lost that's my place" 

*wow he thinks he is the king poor girl she just listens to him like a dog*  he sat down and put on his earphones, I just looked at him with an disgusted face *why did he come if he isn't even listening and why didn't this stupid teacher say anything?* I can't say anything, I'll just get yelled better i just listen till lunch maybe she will think I'm a good student even if I'm not.

*DingDong*

*​Finally! I thought this two hours of History will end never!* I was  making my way out when this Witch stopped me * well maybe she still thinks I'm a dumb student* 

"Areum did you forgot I want to talk to you"  *I just hope I don't get yell*

"Oww I totally forgot I'm sorry Mrs.Park"  Me and Mrs.Park waited till nobody was in the class after 10min everybody left *Now let's begin*

"Areum it's one thing to come late but trying to lie is even worse, I'll let you go this time but you just have to apologize and tell me the real reason why you came late okey" * hmm...maybe she isn't a witch*

"I'm sorry Mrs.Park That I came late and tried to lie, I thought we have weekend and didn't think of the time that's why I came late" *I hope she will let me go now...wait she is smiling?*

"OK, Areum you can go now but never try to lie to me ever again. Next time I won't let you go that easily, now enjoy your lunch"

"Okey Mrs.Park but can I ask you one question?"

"Ask anything you want"

"Why didn't you say anything to the two boys that came late too?"*hopefully she won't say something Like " That's non of your business" or "why don't you look after your own stuff"*

"Areum you are you, you don't need to know why I didn't do anything to them" * I knew she won't tell me!*

" Thanks Mrs.Park and goodbye"

I made my way when I saw that boy who was sitting behind me making out withe the girl he told to stand up * doesn't she have some pride? Well it'seems not my problem it is her life* 

Now I' m sitting with Changjo and Minah eating some lunch and Minah is just talking about boys. Poor Changjo he told me two years ago that he has a crush on her, but it's his fault too he doesn't show her that he likes her so how would she know and I  told him that hundred times.

"Changjo can you come out for a bit I want  talk to you?"  I had this conversation with him hundred times too, but this is the last time..

"What do you want talk about?"

"Are you asking me really that   question? When are you going to tell or do the first move?"

"I'll wait maybe she will fall for me one day" 

"this isn't isn't going to work like this are you stupid? I'll tell you if you aren't doing nothing  now, you will never get anywhere.You can't  just hope she will fall for you like this because it is not going to happen like this"  * this fool I won't  help him anymore, I told him that's all I can do *

He just looked at his feet and walked back to Minah, I followed him but on the way to the table someone bumped into my shoulder and I fell. I glared at the person and it was that gut sitting behind me.* doesn't he have some manners?* I stood up and walked up to him.

" excuse me Mr.I'm the prince?"

He turned around and looked at me confused

"What did you call me just now? what's your problem shorty?

*Is he serious right now?*

"Well you just bumped into me 2 minutes ago, I want just a sorry"

"You are kidding me aren't you?" *This girl is crazy*

"I'm not" 

"Okey I'm sorry!" * Hopefully she will go away she is weird*

I looked at him and decided to leave him alone I don't want to couse really a drama but I couldn't take it right now. I returned to my table.

"yahh what are you thinking do you not know who he is?" * this fool*

"no should I know him" * I knew he would be somehow famous*

"he is one of the prettiest boys in the school or even in Korea his name is Jin"

"well I don't care  if he is pretty or famous he can't treat people like that" suddenly that girl who was making out with him moments ago came up to me and looked at me angry

"what was that just now you should be embarrassed of yourself" * she didn't say that to me just now, she is messing with the wrong one*

"Me embarrassed of myself? ha you should be the one that's embarrassed of herself. Making out with a guy after he disrespected you how weak minded" 

"ow you saw that then you know me and Jin are a couple now"

*Wait what did I hear just now, she will ruin everything what do I do now?"

 

 

To continue.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that is the first chapter,I hope you like this chapter and enjoyed it (I'm sorry if not)

If my grammar is bad I apologize really, I am giving my best:))

So till the next chapter bye!!

 

161766_600.gif