Final

The Pregnant Bambi & Xiumin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MINSEOK!”

Minseok startled by the scream that was coming from the bedroom. He looked up before he started to jump off from his seat and teleport himself to the bedroom. Minseok could feel his heart were beating like crazy; scared that something had happened to his Bambi. Minseok arrived at their shared room less than 5 seconds and was looking around frantically for his Bambi when he spotted him sitting on the bed.

“Look, Minseok. I’ve brought teddy bear for our little one” Luhan exclaimed happily and giggled afterwards.

Minseok forgot how to breath for a moment before he fell on his feet on the floor; staring widely at his wife. He was staring at his wife as if his wife had grown two heads with his jaw dropped to the floor. He looked at the Bambi who was busy playing and caressing the new doll on the floor before he put it in the baby’s cradle.

“Y-You called me because you want to tell me about the doll?” Minseok asked carefully.

Luhan stopped in his track and stared down at his husband. “Yeah?” Luhan smiled sheepishly. Seeing his husband’s expression, Luhan’s facial expression changed also. “Why? You didn’t like the doll?” Luhan was on the verge of tears.

“I-I’m sorry, I brought the doll without asking for your opinion. I bought it because I thought it was c-cute and it was beautiful so I-I thought that it would be perfect for o-our baby” Luhan looked down.

“What? Oh no Luhan. That’s not what I was talking about” Minseok immediately stood up and approached his Bambi before he pulled him for a hug. Minseok brought Luhan to their bed and make Luhan sit.

“The doll is cute and pretty. I’m sure our precious one will love it” Minseok smiled at his Bambi lovingly. Luhan wiped his invisible tears and pulled his husband for a hug.

Minseok wrapped Luhan’s small body and close the gap between the two if that’s even possible. Minseok closed his eyes and snuggle closer to Luhan and inhale Luhan’s scene that would easily make Minseok intoxicated to it.

“Ahhh! Luhan, What was that for?!” Minseok break the hug harshly and shrieked. He put his arm on his right shoulder to give it a message.

“You bite me!” Minseok exclaimed and continued to message gently his shoulder. He looked at Luhan who was just smile sheepishly and rubbed his belly.

“It’s not me! It’s our baby” Luhan claimed and turn himself around so that he could lie down on the bed and escaped from his husband’s anger. Luhan hated to admit but he really felt like biting his husband’s flesh. Luhan groaned inwardly and cover his face with a pillow.

He could felt that the bed shifted and not long after that, he felt Minseok’s long arm wrapped around his waist. Luhan waited for a while before he slowly pulled down the pillow that was covering his face so that he could look at his husband.

Luhan instantly melt at the sight of Minseok’s loving smile and snuggle closer to his husband’s warmth. “I’m sorry” Luhan muttered.

Luhan would never want to admit but being pregnant surely made him a guy with mood swings. He could easily

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter