Prolog

Teenage Dilemma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae finally decided to come back after seeing his black wristwatch, thinking that people must be already going home at this time. He walked back with hands inside his black pants’ pockets and sighed disappointedly once he saw from afar that there near the doorway, his mother was having another serious conversation with a man that seemed like on his father’s age. Beside the old man was a long haired girl around his own age, obviously having no interest to whatever the parents talking about as she looked down on her phone.

 

Just when he was about to turn around after some moment, the girl looked up, staring at him in the eyes. Her round eyes kept looking at him, and Jongdae had no idea what the girl was thinking about because there was no emotion in her face. He should just shrug it off and turned around, heading back to the small garden behind the building, rather than standing still there and kept this weird staring contest with the snow-like-skinned girl. Because his mother eventually noticing the girl’s stare, following it, and found him. Busted.

 

She yelled at him less than a second after she spotted her son, face was red in anger but somehow getting him sighed in relief instead. He had enough seeing her sad. She didn’t cry ugly like his old brother did though, but still, he didn’t like the painful view. When his mother being angry like this, it was better, much better, he thought, smiling as he walked over to the trio.

 

The back of his head being pushed down harshly once he stood beside her, “Greet your father’s bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter