Taoris - 가지마 , 제발?

ONESHOT // 남자X남자

Kris's POV

 

I woke up from my usual afternoon nap which obviously led to an all nighter to the sound of my irritating doorbell wondering who on earth is it at this time of night. I opened the door to a soaked man just a bit shorter than me.

 

"Who are you?"

 

I asked. He looked up at me with darkened eyes until I realized who it was. The all too familiar darkness around his almond shaped eyes. The soft curve in his lips still visible even if he was frowning. I looked at him with a questioning glint in my eyes.

 

"T-Tao...?" I managed to stutter.

 

He didnt reply but instead he pulled me into a hug that I have missed so much. I inhaled his scent hoping that I could hold back the tears that I dare not shed.

 

"K-kris they tried to stop me but... I just couldn't... see you..."

 

He kept stuttering, the usual aftermath of somebody's tears. I haven't seen him in four months since I left Exo. How much I've missed him and the rest but I just couldn't stand the unfairness that the entertainment provided me with. I remember how much the other members have worked their asses off doing rehearsals for comebacks and concerts but that stupid entertainment couldn't give two s for our health. After I left Exo, the members wouldn't dare to ever visit me in fear of reporters and sasaengs. I've left South Korea to continue promotions in China but that still hasn't stopped Tao from coming all the way here.

 

"Tao, what are you doing here?"

 

"I couldn't ever leave you Kris hyung, they wouldn't let me go and see you so I ran away saying it was not fair"

 

The tears I was holding back suddenly went streaming down my face, with a slightly flushed face I closed my eyes in embarrassment  hoping that Tao won't laugh at me.

 

"Hyung, Wo Ai Ni..."

 

I looked at him with surprised eyes; did I just hear my awaited confession. Instead of the response I expected, I felt his lips connect with mine and surprisingly mine moving in perfect sync with his. I his bottom lip for permission and he obliged.

 

Third POV

 

Sweet, passionate kisses turned into rough desperate kisses as Kris starts ing Tao's shirt. Kris starts trailing his wet kisses from his neck down to his torso making Tao moan by accident. Kris looked down at Tao's hardened bulge and smirked, being the naughty hyung he always was he started teasing by pulling down his pants to his knees and his inner thighs, only a few centimeters away from his throbbing .

 

"H-hyung!"

 

Kris pulled down his stained boxers with the remaining length of his jeans. He placed his palm around Tao's hardened shaft and started it while Tao let out lengthy moans that made a tent in Kris' skinny jeans. Tao shuddered after feeling a hot wet cavern surrounding his leaking member and the sudden movements of the cavern in sync with his hip s. He has always known that being Kris' roommate meant that knowing that Kris didn't  have a gag reflex meaning he could stick in his 8 inch without Kris gagging. What Tao didn't know is that under those Calvin Klein boxers Kris was wearing lived a monster so thirsty he lived on other guys' .

 

As Kris worked his mouth, vibrating as he went up and down leaving poor Tao a mess, until Tao is on the verge of releasing his ice cream ;) .

 

"Kris-hyung ah.... I-i'm gonna-"

 

"Ahh yes Tao, for me baby"

 

With that, Kris pulled down his boxers revealing his throbbing 14 inch while Tao stopped and stared for awhile. Kris winked leaving the starstrucked Tao breathless; 'Omo, that monster can't fit' Tao thought to himself. Tao was suddenly snapped out of his train of thought when he felt something starting to penetrate his . Kris saw that Tao was in pain, it was kind of obvious as Tao started to tear a little bit (okay not a little bit more like a river). Kris leaned down to kiss his little panda to calm him down.

Those little kisses started to work after Tao started to forcefully moan in sync with Kris' every . After a couple more s, Tao came white ribbons whilst Kris could feel Tao's tight walls clench around his hardened shaft. Soon after, Kris came into Tao forgetting the fact that he forgot to wear protection and so much as apply lubricant on , explains why Tao was crying so much. Kris was thinking to himself; 'The precum should've helped'

 

With that matter flown out of window, Kris took his sleeping little panda into his arms and fell asleep next to him.

 

"Goodnight, panda"

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I'm in a really erted mood rn because I started to listen to songs that brought out that byuntae side of me ( ahem ahem Nasty Nasty - Knock). Oh yeah, Taoris is my otp and I had loads of ideas with TaoRis in them so expect more than one One Shot. TAO ING LEAVING EXO. YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW THAT BECAUSE SM CAN THEIRSELVES AND TAORIS CAN ACTUALLY BE A SHIP. LEGIT ING TITANIC..