#1: That Guy

The Right-kind-of-Wrong Girl


#1

Jade Mendes starting to run again inside the school after the lady guard let her in. It's her first day of school in Black Academy- her new school and she's afraid that she will draw bad impression again to her new classmates and teachers because of being late.

Sigh.

No matter how she blamed herself for being too excited last night to the extent that she forgot to set her alarm and that caused her in waking up so late this morning, the thing is,it happened already. All she need to do now is to run as fast as she could to get to her room.


Jade suddenly stopped from going upstairs when she saw bunch of students, giggling and chatting happily while taking the stairs slowly.


Breath in
Breath out

 

Damn.
How could they afford to chat like that whereinfact there is this one person behind them who's 10 minutes late now?
Urggh

"Excuse me." Jade said while motioning to make a way for her but to her great dismay, the students continued on talking while not paying any attention to her.
She massaged her temple to avoid herself from blurting out. She don't want to ruin this day by letting her emotion be shown tothem. She still have this good impression to maintain to gain lot of friends in this school.

After hearing the last line, it made her motivation to boost by controlling her temper even more. She have to gain lot of friends in her new school and she can't afford herself to be a lone wolf. NOT AGAIN.

She flashed a fake smile and was about to tap the girl in front of her when a small commotion filled in behind her back.

"Excuse me girls! I'm late! Please move a way for me pretty please"

"KYAAAAAAA~~~~ OLIVER!! Why so handsomeeee!!"

"OMG!! OLIVER! I Love you"

"Good luck to your first day of school Prince Oli! I still have to bring my bentou to you later!"

"I have my bentou too just for you, Prince Oli! I hope you will accept them like you always do!"

*click click

*flash flash


"Thanks ladies" that guy said while patting those girls in front of her, that made them squealed again, and as that guy was about to tap Jade, thinking that she's also part of the group she motioned her right hand to stop him.


"I'm not one of 'em though." She said and went upstairs, taking advantage of the space  that those girls had given to him. Well, thanks to him anyway, for without him, she won't be able to proceed.

She slowed down from running after taking the stairs, while passing those rooms who have class in it. She stopped in front of the door, knowing that it is her new classroom, while contemplating the memorized speech alibi she prepared while running earlier.

She breathed out so heavily before taking the doorknob nervously when someone suddenly pushed the door widely.

Her eyes grew bigger when she saw the teacher suddenly stopped from talking and made all the students turned around to them.

"Sir, I'm sorry were late, I was on the way when I saw this pretty lady downstairs and she's lost and as a concern citizen, I helped her to find her classroom and i never thought that were heading to the same directions." Said the guy and suddenly winked at her after facing her.

"KYAAAAAAAAA~~~ OLIVER! you are so kind! My God!! I want to marry youuu"

"Oliveerrrr! Prince Oli!! I love youuu"


"KYAAA! YOU ARE SO GENTLEMAN! PRINCE OLI! WE LOVE YOU!"

"Please make me your slave pleaseeee! I love you Oliver!"


"I love you too girls!" said the guy to the students while waving, that made the girls shrieked.


Ohhh.
This is the guy earlier and just by looking at it, he's pretty famous in the campus though. She never thought, that they would end up being in the same room after all. She flashed an apologetic smile while facing her classmates and her teacher after that Oliver guy went to his sit.

"Okay,  please be in the center and introduce your name in the class." said the teacher.

Her heart started to pound again while walking in front of them. She flashed her sweetest smile and stared at them confidently. Chanting 'to gain lot of friends in her new school' has once again, made a power to lighten her mood and be so confident in everything she do.

"Hi! I'm Jade Mendes, nice to meet you all. Please take good care of me." she said.

Jade smiled even more when her classmates responded her greetings to them  and she can tell that they are so friendly. She secretly thanked God of choosing the right university for her.


"Hi Jade! Welcome toBlack Academy! You can talk to me if you want to ask regarding about the school, the students or even the subject matter." said the cute guy who she noticed the strong authority on his voice despite the friendly tone he's been showing. He must be the class president.

She managed to say thank you to him and when she was about to choose her seat when her adviser told her to choose , she noticed this guy at the back, who was so shocked while facing at her which on her part, made her so confused. His one-eye-lid eyes grew bigger when he captured her staring at him. She gave him a sweet smile, hoping he will return a friendly smile to her too, but she was wrong. That guy, gave her an odd look who later she pointed out that it was anger, and then he looked away.

What was that?
She was so sure that he is giving him an outraged angry look to her.
What did she do to him?

Ohh well.
You can't please anyone.
At least, there are lots of students in here who seemed so friendly to her and she don't want to dwell on this particular guy who doesn't like her existence.
But then again, no matter how much she avoid it, she can't help herself from thinking about him.

"Okay, since you can't choose your sit, just sit at the vacant seat at the back in the last row in third column.. and let's proceed to our discussion..."

She gulped when she realized that it was the seat beside that angry guy as she headed her way to her seat. She took her seat and put her bag while trying herself to control not to glance to him, but then again, she can't. She pretended herself again to focus to the teacher but it seems like her attention had been sulking, swirling to that guy, that made her glance to him once in a while.

She don't know on why on earth she kept on looking at him, maybe because, his features made her to do so. He has been wearing an earphones and she can't tell if he's listening to a music. His neatly trimmed brownish hair made him looks so dignified and super duper handsome that everyone would assume that this guy is an idol. His prominent eyebrows and his pointed nose as well. His fair skin down to his lips, made her waver inside. She startled when the guy suddenly moved, removed his earphones and put his left hand to his chin while staring at the teacher intently but she knew his attention wasn't on the teacher.

"Quit staring"


SH*T


She startled when he heard him whispered and made her heart throb twicely as it did earlier.

'Have grip on yourself, Jade.!" She mentally scolded herself and try to focus on the discussion. She spent all her time on how not to look again on him and she didnt realized that she was spending too much time on it like she didnt noticed that the bell rang already.

The students moved when their teacher went out. It's class' break time , she presumed.


She saw some of her classmates were going out, maybe buying something at the canteen while most of them remained in the room while forming a small group in each part of the row, happily chatting, isolating her alone from them. She flashed an awkward smile. Seeing her new classmates giggling and talking everything under the sun made her think that they really made a great pact towards each other and she knew, little by little, she will sooner be part of that group.


"Hi Kevin.. uhmm~ i baked this cookies to you.. uhmm~.. i.. i .. just want.,to give this to you.i hope you will accept...."

Jade turned her attention to a girl who has pecks on it while handing a cute container to the angry guy' beside her. There are two bunny-haired-girls beside her too while clinging to the girl in the center, waiting the guy to take the container.

She arched her left eyebrow when the guy wasn't paying attention to the girl in front of him and to her surprise, he just put his earphones back on, sending a cue that he's not interested on taking it and then he continued on reading his book.

What the?
So that is his personality after all?
Huh! Poor girls.
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

She saw the two girls beside at the girl in the center elbowing her, sending a cue that they should walk away now but the girl in the center didn't get the message. She saw the girl in the center trying to lift up the container even more, closer to the guy's face and not minding the tears that were starting to flowed out from her face, that made all her classmates turned their attention to her.

She gritted her teeth when the guy still continued on showing that he doesn't care about them.
At least, he would just politely reject them  than not to say anything to reject them.

She startled when Oliver and the rest of the guys entered the room. This must be triple face-palm and triple shame on her part if she will continue on handing the container.


Damn.
To be feast by a great gossip by these students that she was being rejected by this angry guy is a lot worst than being a lone wolf. At least, she was being ignored before and not being avoided and being talked to by everyone. The last sentence made her clenched her fists and faced the guy angrily who was then continued on ignoring the girl in front of him. She flashed her fakest smile as she kicked the guy's chair, that made the guy turned to her in a more angry and annoyed look

"Hi! I'm Jade anyways, your new classmates and obviously your new seatmate. There's a blessing in front of you and all you have to do is to accept it. and if you don't want to at least try to say something."Jade then flashed her fakest smile again to him while gritting her teeth, emphasizing that she's also annoyed of what he's doing.

She saw the guy slowly firmed his lips as his eyes became smaller and she can't even see his eyes more.


The bottomline is..
He's mad.
Totally mad.
Gulp.


Jade saw him put his book intently and soundly and was about to faced her but suddenly someone interrupted him from doing so.

"Wow! It so yummy! Did you baked this?" Oliver said while munching after grabbing the cookies suddenly and then swallowed it abruptly.

Thanks God for saving me.


"Bro! There are free cookies in here! want some? it so delicious!"

"Really Oliver? Good-timing! I've been wanting to eat cookies for weeks now."

"Did Kevin brought it? Whoah! that's a miracle."

"Nope! it was being baked by one of his fangirls! Hahaha!"

"Again? Poor girls for being rejected everyday. Bro! just a piece of advice., why won't you try sue your fangirls to me if you don't want them huh? Hahaha!"

"Whatever! Just eat it and leave me alone."

"Okay. okay! you must at least try to thank me for saving you for those girls. Don't worry after the heroic scene I did today, they will start building anti fan of yours and they will have a great coalition to my fandom. Hahaha!"

"Lol Oliver! Whatever you may say those girls, you still end up of not getting the girl you want. Hahaha! Oliver- the self-proclaimed prince of the university was rejected by the school campus princess-Stephanie! Hahaha! what a great headline indeed.!"

"Ha.ha.ha. and do you think blah blah blah.."

"Kevin, are you going to sleep in the hub tonight?"

"Yeah."

Jade remained silent as she continued on listening to them. She never thought that this guy is being acquainted really well to these guys who looked like a rich spoiled brat in the country. Well, everyone really could tell that this angry guy' is maybe the son of secret billionaires in the country but being acquainted to these guy who are lot bubblier, funnier, friendlier and easy to be with than this guy who is close enough to build his small islet just to isolate himself from everyone, is really beyond unimaginable.

Tsk. tsk. tsk
Expect the unexpected.


She shook her head in so much frustration as the bell rang that made all the student went back to their proper places and remained silent. She really hoped that this day would turn out really well for her. She straightened her body as the fat guy who has pecks entered the room.

"Okay. open your Advance Geometry book and turn to page 31. refer my discussion starting from this chapter until the rest of it. Okay... blah blah."


She gulped when she realized that she was the only who don't have a book in the room as all her classmates were busy on following the teacher's discussion on the book. She don't have a choice but to look at the guy's book since he's the only one who she can run into. She straightened her body more and slightly faced him to see the book clearly. She heard the guy breathed heavily as he throw the book on her.

What the?

"You can have that." he said and then he put his left hand again to his chin, completely ignoring her.

ohhh.
"Well thanks. we can share it though by--"

"I don't like to. that's why you can have it. and don't try to talk to me again and pretend like you don't know me. you even change your name huh? pathetic.."

 

WHAT?