You.

A Beautiful Masterpiece

You were a masterpiece; you were a ing masterpiece. Everything about you was perfect. From your deep crease dimples to your slick backed dyed blonde hair. Everything. I watched you watch the people around you, wondering what they were thinking, and understanding that other people had a whole life, a whole story, that only they knew. I laughed at the way you thought numbers were beautiful because I'd never heard anyone talk so beautifully to me about something I hated. Since you left the only thing I can read is the tattered algebra textbook I got in high school. I miss your laugh. I laughed at the way you oh so clumsily broke everything you touched which always left a creeping blush on your cheeks. I miss your hugs. I miss being touched and held by you because that was the only thing you wouldn't ever do, except with me. I miss the way you smiled when I fumbled over my words, I miss the way you asked if my heart was beating as fast as yours when we first kissed, I miss the way we talked about the world and what it meant to be alive. I miss being happy. I miss being with you. The only way I can be with you is when I hold the sweater you accidentally left on the bed when you told me you would come back. You never did. You told me you loved me that day and I know that it's still true. No one knows where you are but I do. I can feel you in my heart. I miss you.