Final

Space and Time

He knew when he had agreed to do this he would eventually have to face this day sooner or later. Humans are such sly, conniving creatures who would literally jump at the opportunity to find that tiny little fleck in one’s spotless life even if there wasn’t any. Siwon’s life for the most part had been perfect what with a successful career, oodles of charm, bags and bags of money and a loving and caring boyfriend. His was the textbook definition of a life that would even make The President of the United States envious, figuratively of course.

 

Siwon tried hard to protect what’s important to him and was smart enough to steer clear of anything that would tarnish either his image or his personal life. And so with a not so positive thought tugging the back of his mind to warn him not to agree to it, he reluctantly had to agree to it. Because the last time he had been so close to losing his sanity upon seeing the love of his life being all warm and comfy in the company of a woman on the very same ‘blasted’ program. But that was even before they became a couple and he had been harbouring feelings for him deep inside ever since.

 

Thinking back at those times when he’d secretly keep watching his crush practise singing or dancing or both at the same time during rehearsals, he wondered if he could give up anything to relive those wonderful moments again, back when everything seemed picture perfect. Just Siwon and Kyuhyun. One for another.

 

His mind replayed the events which had occurred on a wintry night a few days ago when he had Kyuhyun over in his apartment for a nice candle lit dinner. That was also when he had broken the news to him about him getting the offer to do WGM with a Chinese model he hadn’t heard of. He could still remember it clearly, the choked expression on his lover’s pale and beautiful face over the candle’s faint yellow light.

 

Flashback

 

“Oh ….thats…um…great!” was the stalled answer from Kyuhyun. Siwon could see beyond the invisible barrier that Kyuhyun had put up that even though he seemed ok with it, he was struggling to get his act together. After all it had been the same for him all those years ago as well.

 

“You really are ok with it? Seriously?” Siwon asked.

 

“Yup.” Was the clipped answer from him as he desperately wanted to sound professional.

 

Siwon’s mind however wanted to play it out a little just to see jealousy spark in those beautiful eyes.

 

“You really……don’t mind me in the company of a woman. I heard she’s a gorgeous model.” Siwon laid the bait and he could see his prey fighting to stay calm.

 

“I see what you’re trying to do. And it doesn’t work anymore Choi.” Kyuhyun’s edgy voice laced with a hint of naughtiness threw him off balance by a bit, just a bit.

 

“Oh really…well then how about….I hold her hands….like this.” With that said Siwon tightly clasped the bony hand in his broad ones.

 

Kyuhyun smirked. He was always one to love challenges and winning them, especially one of those quirky kinds from his very own lovable boyfriend.

 

Freeing his hands from the iron grasp, he said “Nice try hot shot. Better luck next time” and started eating his pasta, the delicious pasta that his insufferable lover made for him. Little did he know that Siwon’s perseverance was world renowned.

 

“How about I….tuck her hair…like this behind her ears” he added and waited for Kyuhyun to make eye contact with him.

 

“All I can say is she’s one hell of a lucky b….girl.” Kyuhyun responded and Siwon could clearly hear an audible crack in the wall.

 

Siwon’s instincts kicked into overdrive as he stood up and dragged his lover up to stand as well.

 

“Ah hyung, what the is wrong with you?” Siwon’s eyebrows quirked up in surprise at the sudden yelling.

 

“I was eating and you know how it irritates me if someone interrupts my meals.” Kyuhyun’s anger clearly wasn’t aimed at Siwon, not one bit. But his undeclared jealousy coupled with his lover’s stubborn attempts to get him riled up was clearly taking a toll on him.

 

“That should be the least of your worries right now Cho Kyuhyun.” Siwon advanced boldly towards him and very gently laid his hands on both sides of his lover’s petite waist.

 

“And if I do this….You are absolutely ok??”

 

Gulping hard to stay sane, Kyuhyun muttered a weak “Yes” before covering like a kitten under the smouldering hot gaze of his lover. Its been ages since he had seen Siwon act like this, all bold and beautiful, just the right amount and he mentally cursed at himself for being by it, his jealousy waning away and being converted into something exceptionally sensuous and .

 

“And this…If I do this….” With this said Siwon’s smirk projecting the deep dimple on his left cheek rendered Kyuhyun breathless. Now both their fronts were flush against one another’s and Kyuhyun wished upon his luckiest stars just so Siwon couldn’t feel his raging . The grip he had on Siwon’s flimsy white tee tightened and the image of him holding a woman just like this appeared in his mind out of nowhere.

 

Kyuhyun struggled to get free but couldn’t. And then suddenly Siwon’s delicate lips closed in on him roaming his face, skimming past the delicate planes and dips with the slightest pressure.

 

“If I do this…..how’d you feel babykyu?” If there was anything Kyuhyun loved to hear besides some of his sunbae’s soulful songs was Siwon’s utterly y whispery voice. And right now he was savouring it, an earful of it to be exact.

 

“A…a bit.” He croaked out.

 

Siwon went in for the kill as he locked his lips with the sweet rosy ones of his lover. Just a few minor pecks and that did the trick. Kyuhyun’s jealousy exploded into epic proportions.

 

“And if….”

 

“Shush it. If you do this with her, I will ing kill you Choi Siwon.” Holding the hair at the back of his lover’s head, Kyuhyun dominated the kiss that got heated up in a matter of seconds and with one thing leading to another soon, they spent the whole night exploring the options of turning Kyuhyun into an angry green monster, a angry green monster, their pasta turning cold at the table.

 

He chuckled at the memory of their wild night together. But right now the coldness of the night was getting to him. He just wanted some space to himself, a quiet retreat to his cottage a few kms on the outskirts of the city, just for one single night, desperately hoping that everything would go back to normal once the dawn broke.

 

Suddenly he heard a knock at the front door. He wondered who it could be at such an ungodly hour.

 

Opening the door, he saw a giant sweater clad being hurtling towards him engulfing him in a bear hug.

 

“Where were you? I searched everywhere. You know how ing worried I was!” the voice he loved to hear more than anything in the world was now distressed and he felt sorry for it.

 

“You knew where I would be. You didn’t have to search.” Siwon said in a defeated tone.

 

“Yeah well….anyway I thought after everything you’d need your so called damned ‘space’ instead of ..ah I don’t know…actually talking to me about it! Because the last time I knew you were in a committed relationship with me. Or did you forget about it?” Kyuhyun certainly knew what to say and how to say it at the right time. He ended up laughing in the middle of the cosy living room cuddling up to his favourite bundle of love.

 

“I don’t even know why you isolate yourself completely when the going gets tough. You know you could always rely on me right? I mean its just a rumour for crying out loud!” Kyuhyun stated.

 

“I needed to do it. It makes me see and feel things in a whole new perspective.” Siwon insisted.

 

“And what’re your thoughts now exactly?” Kyuhyun asked tilting his head in just the right angle to meet the forlorn gaze of his handsome hunk.

 

“I was thinking how much I missed having you in my arms like this and how much I missed doing this.” Siwon’s head dipped and he let his lips meet with those of his lover’s.

 

“Damn right you are!” Kyuhyun declared when the kiss ended.

 

“My baby….what did I do to deserve you at all?” he said hugging him tightly.

 

“Just being you…..Just being you Siwon.”


 

And that’s a wrap. And I am terribly sorry for being so ing late. I had some internet issues and then my semester…well I was ed up, you get the point.

The updates will follow after mid-June. I seriously hope I muster up the mood to finish the pile that’s steadily rising.

Anyway thanks for being such a lovely audience. Read and review as I always say. Have a good day guys!