Final: The Devil Within The Angel [Part 1]

A Dreamy Nightmare

Kyaaaaaa!!!! Oppa! Look at me pleeeeeaaaasssee!

NO! LOOK AT ME!!!!

Oppa! Can you go on a date with me?!

Taehyung sighed in his mind. Like seriously, do they not get tired of doing that practically every morning? But, being the nice guy he is, he could never really reject them so he just smiles and says he'll think about it. He looks at his watch and shouts out to the crowd, 'Let's all go to class! I don't want any of you to be late because of me!' He immediately pouts at the thought of that one guy who was late for class because his 'fanclub' had prevented him from reaching his class on time because they had blocked the corridor. The crowd squealed in delight and after what seemed like eternity of flashes, the crowd dispersed to the different sections of the school.

Taehyung goes to Bighit Music Academy. His dream was to be like his parents, bringing beautiful music into the world, who both went to prestigious music academies and are world-renowned musicians. His mother is one of the top violinists of the century and his father an excellent pianist. However, instead of following their footsteps in classical music, Taehyung had other interests. He was more interested in Pop, Jazz and even picked up learning the saxophone. He would often play it for his parents when they come home so they could relax to the flow of his music or his singing. They understood that he was not the same as them and accepted that they had different taste in music. While they liked musicians such as Beethoven or Niccolo, Taehyung was more into Big Bang and Dynamic Duo. He is thankful of their support and promised to do well musically and academically so as to make them proud when he debuts in BTS, Bighit's biggest project group. The rumour is that if you're chosen among the seven, you'll make it big since the school has big plans for the seven. With that thought, Taehyung was even more motivated for school. Speaking of which, he better run to class or he would be late.

On the way, he saw another student, around his height and very handsome. He had raven black hair, wore black leather jacket with a clean white shirt with skinny jeans that were ripped. When he turned around, Taehyung's breathing stopped. It was him. Taehyung was about to call to him when he saw that two other guys, one taller with blonde hair and one who was shorter with bright red hair pulled him along somewhere. Taehyung stopped and looked down to see what he was doing. He immediately ran to class, not believing that he almost called out to the school's, or as the students call it: his polar opposite, Devil.

When he reached the class, he was thankful that the teacher was not there yet. Just as he stepped through the door, Taehyung tripped over a thin piece of wire and all of a sudden, Taehyung was dripping wet. Taehyung was in a state of confusion. What the hell?! One seceond I was dry and now I'm not! Taehyung looked down and saw that his school uniform was now all wet and that his white shirt was turning transluscent. He could feel all the students saring at him, hungrily if he insisted, and bolted out into the corridor. 'Damn it... why me that.... sigh...' He rushed to his locker and looked for a set of uniform that he always placed inside. His mum always told him to be wary of any situation that could happen in the school and boy, he is sure glad he listened to her.

Once he entered the class, he saw that Devil had arrived and he was rocking in his chair. Taehyung walked up next to him amd sat down. Interestingly, the two of them always had the same classes, at the same time, and always say together. Although Taehyung didn't mind, Jungkook does sometimes get on his nerves. Today, he'll regret it.

'Why'd you do that?' whispered Taehyung. The Devil continued rocking in his chair, ignoring him, or rather did not hear him.

'Jeon Jungkook!' whispered Taehyung slightly louder this time. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at him and shifted closer to hear clearly. Too close for liking... He stared at Jungkook's features again. Sigh... it's been so long since he could do that.

'Why'd you pour water all over my uniform?'

Jungkook smirked and replied,

'I didn't. That's not worth my time.'

Taehyung blushed as he saw Jungkook smirk and turned to the  front. Taehyung was about the say something when he was silenced. Taehyung stared puzzedly at him as Jungkook simply nodded at him, as though telling him something. Taehyung turned back to the front and saw that their teacher, Miss Lee had arrived.

'Good morning class, please submit your homework from the day before. I hope that you worked hard on your lyrics.'

Taehyung passed his work upfront and so did Jungkook, though the Miss Lee was a lot more wary of Jungkook's.

'What? It's just a paper 'cher.' laughed Jungkook. She flipped through his work and suddenly, the class was filled with her screams.

'Get it off me! Jeon Jungkook! DETENTION!' screamed Miss Lee as she ran out of the classroom, hands filled with worms, dirt, and beetles.

Jungkook laughed out loud as people stared at him in disgust. Hw turned to Taehyung and said,

'And THAT'S the proper way to trick someone! Whoever thought of pouring water is a p**sy!'

Taehyung's jaw dropped at the word Jungkook had used and tried to calm the class down, who were ready murder Jungkook.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

'I still don't get why you like him. That guy's a devil! He spray painted the walls of the school for 'fun! You really are wierd...' said Jimin.

Taehyung glared at Jimin while walking home with him and Seokjin. Both were his bestfriends since middle school amd they were inseperable. The three of them told each other everything and both of them knew of Taehyung's little crush on Jungkook. Thankfully, both weren't homophobic, yet the way they discriminate Jungkook when they don't even know him!

'You have no right to say that about him. You never really talk to him or try to understand him!' said Taehyung as his steps sped up.

Jimin muttered some incoherent words, 'Like you do...' Seokjin's head cocked to the sides as he asked in confusion,

'Unless you're saying you knew each other?'

Taehyung turned away and ran back home fast leaving the two bestfriends to look at him in confusion and betrayal.

'KIM TAEHYUNG!'

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jungkook walked down an alleyway and he placed his bags on the table of an isolated convenience store operated by... him. He owned a conveniece store only because the previous owner had been moved to another district on short notice and rented it to him at a cheap price. So with the limited amount of money, Jungkook rented it to act as his house, source of income and food supply. He closed the store and placed the 'CLOSED' sign before walking into a small room located at the back of the store.

Inside, a single bed, a desk and chair, a small closet and books scattered all over. He placed his schoolbag down, tired from his detention, and took out his flimsy, out-dated phone and called his friends over.

As he walked out grab some instant food to eat, he noticed a group of people standing outside the glass door of the store. He groaned as he recognised some people to be beaten up by him before. He opened the door and let's just leave it at that.

Just a typical day of Jeon Jungkook.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Taehyung entered the class to see his partner, all covered in bruises and he rushed over to check on him. Apparently, Jungkook was in a bad mood as she shouted at Taehyung to leave him alone.

'What's your problem?! I'm just being concerned?' Shouted Taehyung, attracting attention.

Jungkook turned to him and shouted back,

'I DON'T NEED YOUR DUMB CONCERN! JUST F***ING STUFF YOUR SYMPATHY UP YOUR A**!'

The whole class stared as Jungkook stormed out of the classroom. A few girls muttering, 'Oh god,he relaly is the devil!'

Taehyung was just trying to be nice

He's so rude!

He really is the devil, not caring about other's feelings

Taehyung simply stared at the door that Jungkook left by.

Kookie...

☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

THANK YOU FOR 35 SUBS and even an UPVOTE!

Love you guys so mucj

Finally updated!!!! How do you like this? I've split the story in two parts and hope you like the first part!^^

Please comment what you think! It motovates me a lot and I may add your idea to my story :D

PLEASE

SUBSCRIBE|UPVOTE|COMMENT