Rules

Yeonin Roleplay

 

 
 

Rules

 

HEADER IMAGE

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

Rules

 

 

 

Applying:

  • Read all of the rules
  • Must be 13+ years old to join [Mature Content]
  • You can apply as any famous Asian [Includes but isn’t limited to: kpop idols, ulzzangs, actors/actresses, trainess, managers, jrock, cpop, etc]
  • You have (3) days to make your account 
  • You can have as many accounts as you want, you know your limit, however we have a right to deny you if we feel you aren’t active enough, they also can not be from the same group. You must list all the characters you play, if you want it hidden when posted just ask.
  • Add “CMB” as your alternative name. If your name is in hangul or any other language write (Name CMB). For Example 오세훈 (Sehun CMB)
  • In your about me write “Call Me Baby Roleplay” and your timezone
  • This is a closed roleplay, you cannot add anyone outside the roleplay. 
  • You cannot unfriend/block people.If you have an issue that cannot be resolved or do not want to see someones updates then unfollow.

Roleplaying:

  • This is to be treated like an actual app. Therefore all statuses must be formed in that manner. When updating a status or picture write “[Update]” first. Example of a status: “[Update] Schedules this week are killing me, someone come out and hang with me to relieve this stress.“ 
  • All face-to-face contact must be literate. Text talk and emoticons are okay when using the app but when meeting up are not permitted.
  • More examples above can be found (here)
  • Must welcome newcomers.
  • Drama is allowed to an extent. Do not: Bring things OOC, God mode/metagame (seeing things from face-to-face ooc does not mean you suddenly know it ic), take it too far.
  • Anything is allowed, however if it is something sensitive (, abuse, etc) it must be passed ooc first! Things such as; murder, suicide, overdose, etc are not permitted however.
  • About the password… there is none! Trick question
  • All uality welcome, you’re welcome to change it at any time

Specifics

Relationships: 

  • Relationships are not preferred, but are allowed. However, you must have been in the roleplay for at least 2 weeks before getting in a relationship.
  • The relationship must remain an "open relationship” for a month, if any relationship this is the most encouraged.
  • After a month if you choose to change the relationship to closed then you may, and can use the app as meeting friends instead.

God moding/Meta gaming:

  •  If things are from face-to-face interaction and you read it even though you are not a part of the conversation, it does not mean your character is allowed to know what it is said. You may know it OOC but unless your character was told about it from someone who was involved, you do not know it IC.
  • Do not assume the actions of others. You cannot make up something that happened concerning another character if it didn’t really happen. 
  • Do not drag any OOC information IC. For example, if a roleplayer has two characters, you cannot treat them as the same person, each character is to be treated individually.