Bag

Stuck with him

School is over and Taeyeon is on duty today. She has to clean the class. Thursdays are her favorite days ever! Because she gets to stay back and Taehyung have to go home alone.

“Taeyeon-ah, why do you hate V so much? I think you guys looked good together. The best OTP!” one of the girls asked her. Taeyeon gave her a ‘oh no you didn’t’ look. “No, we don’t! I hated him because everyone thought that we are dating, and we are NOT! Not only in school, but also around the neighborhood that we’re living!”

“But you said you ‘hated’ him. That means you’ve once loved him! Caught you!” she poked Taeyeon with the broom she’s holding. “Oh, shut up!” they can see that she is blushing.

“Isn’t this V’s bag? Wait, he hasn’t gone home yet? OMG!! Is he waiting for you?” one of the boys took the bag to Taeyeon. She took the bag and walked out of the class together with her bag. I believe that she is going to hide Taehyung’s bag.

Suddenly, one of the boys screamed “Taeyeon-ah, I think he has a crush on you!” and they laughed.

Later that evening, she went to his house, to ‘hand’ him back his bag that he ‘lost’.

“Um…sorry for bothering you Mss Kim, but, is V- I mean Taehyung home?” She asked Taehyung’s mother for him. Taehyung’s mother told her that he is up stair in his room. And so, she went straight up stairs.

As soon as she gets up stairs, she burst open Taehyung’s door and at that moment, she saw Taehyung with a towel, half , dancing. And when he turn to the door, his towel slipped and at that moment she screamed,shut her eyes and shut the door. “AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIM TAEHYUNG WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGG????? YOU ERT MORON!!!”

“Me? What are you doing in my house? And can’t you knock before entering someone’s room. And EXCUSE ME!! Who are you to call me a ert?? You are the real ert, you crazy!” Taehyung panicked.

“But you were half , and your towel slipped right in front of me eyes! You should be thankful that I didn’t see anything that I was not supposed to see!” she yelled back.

“I have a boxer underneath! So there’s nothing that you can see even if the towel slipped in front of you! I’m pretty smart you know!” he yelled back.

While they were yelling to each other (because Taeyeon is outside the room and Taehyung is inside the room) Taehyung’s mother climbed up stairs in a hurry. “What happened? Why are you screaming and shouting?” Taehyung’s mother asked.

“Um…no. it was just-” “Nothing omma, I scared her from behind the door” Taehyung wrapped his arms around Taeyeon’s shoulder. Surprisingly, he was fully dressed. That was fast. “We’ll be talking in the room. Bye” and they entered the room.

“So, miss y, why are you here?” Taehyung asked her while his hair handsomely in front of the mirror. “Did you lose something?” Taeyeon asked him back. “Lost? Ah…in fact I think I do” he nodded slowly and turns his head to Taeyeon.

At that moment, a bag flew at hit Taehyung at his face. “JACKPOT” Taeyeon did a small dance ceremony for that. “Isn’t that your bag that you lost?” she asked. “OUCH! Thank you for ruining my face and hair! That was nice of you, but I’m sorry. This is not my bag. My bag is right over there” he pointed out to the direction to where he kept his bag.

“Then, whose bag was that?” she asked.