Letters to you

Never Saw It Coming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear Future children, 

Happily ever after exists. It may not for you, but believe me that one day it will come my dear. 10 years ago, i shed my tears over the only one i ever loved so hard in my life, shed them one time and again, only to let him realise that I was a part of him too. His eyes were the universe, my darling. You could see the stars, the curiosity, the fascination in his eyes. I was always lost in them.

I made a mistake of letting him go once, and i was lucky to have had him back again. If it wasnt for Eun Jin, or your Jungkook uncle, even your Yeri unnie and Jin uncle, i wouldnt have found him. Dont make the same mistake as I did, arrasseo? Love is a beautiful thing, because it has so many definitions, its undefined. I can never understand how love makes one cry but for two extremly different reasons. Love is something that can make you give up completely, or pick yourself up despite your worst wounds. 

Dont ever lose faith, trust and hope, even love. With love, everything grows to become possible. Happily ever after exists, it does. You just need to prove that you deserve it. 

 

Dear Jimin,

I couldn't possibly express how much i love you. I really do. Looking back at everything we have done, I cant believe I've gone such a long way with you. From the day i hit you in your cheek, to the day that we were in Rome for our honeymoon, I have completely loved you over and over again each time I looked at you. Its a whole

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter