New Jobs

Like Oh [check last chapter for revamped]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You're Junior!" Natalie teased Youngjae. "Whaa, I'm not Junior hyung!" Youngjae cried out in disbelief with a sad laugh. "I'm-" "Youngjae." Natalie finished for him with a grin. "I'm kidding. I knew it was you, Youngjae-goon." "Youngjae?!" Jenny let out surprised. "Wow, you look so different. Good different, but I didn't recognize you at all!" "Huhu. That hurts, noona." Youngjae faked cried as he held his left chest in a dramatic way. "I didn't mean to! Honestly! It just happens. Please forgive noona." Jenny pleaded in a joking like manner. "You're forgiven." Youngjae beamed. "Psh, you say you can recognize us, but that's just because it's only our hair." Natalie stated, but started asking questions. "So, what are you doing here? Where's the rest of the members?" Natalie asked as she looked left and right to see if the other members were going to join him. "They're at the company. Bam Bam and Yugyeom just left a while ago. I just got back for a little errand."

"Oh, then so what are you doing here?" Natalie repeated giving him a weird look and noticed that Coco was sitting beside him and she crouched down to pet the Maltese. "Hiya girl." Natalie cooed. "Oh, I was going to ask Wiki noona if she wanted to pet sit Coco since she's good with animals." "Oh, why is that?" Jenny asked as she joined Natalie in petting Coco. "I thought you guys already have a sitter for Coco?" "Well, today everyone is busy and so I was going to leave her at the dorm in her cage, but I don't know when we'll all come back and I don't want to leave Coco in her cage for that long. I thought Wiki noona could care for her until we come back." "Well, unnie left to go meet her friend to return Norae to him." Natalie informed Youngjae as she stood back up.

"Ahh, really?" Youngjae let out sadly. "Well, we can look after Coco if you like." Jenny offered as she, too, stood up. "We're watching Marshmallow and Mocaccino anyways." "Ahh, you can? That would be great!" Youngjae beamed as he smiled brightly. "That would make me feel much better to know that Coco can be with people I trust." "Luckily, we're not going anywhere any time soon though." Natalie told him as Youngjae handed Coco's leash to her. "Alright, thank you! I'm in a hurry. I need to get back to the company. My break's almost over. We're rehearsing our routine right now." "Ahh, yeah. GOT7's summer comeback. Anything you can reveal to us?" Jenny asked trying to pull something from the GOT7 member.

Youngjae shrugged with a hidden laugh. "I can't do that! It has to be a surprise for all Ahgase." "Not even a little hint? Please? Your new look doesn't count." Natalie told him when Youngjae was about to say something and he closed his mouth and pondered a bit more. "Well, JB hyung, Mark hyung, and Jackson hyung helped in composing the title track." Youngjae finally revealed something to them with a smile. "But that's all I'm going to say or they'll kill me for saying anymore! I'm sorry! Really. Just wait for more information from the company, okay! Goodbye!" Youngjae then ran off, but came back and squatted down to Coco's level. "I'll be back Coco-yah. Be a good girl. OK. Bye." He kissed the Maltese before standing back up and running off again while shouting behind him. "Thanks again noona!"

"What?! That was barely anything." Jenny pouted at the small information. "How am I supposed to survive on that?" Natalie shrugged as she closed the door and released Coco from her leash. "At least we know that three of the GOT7 members participated in the title track and hopefully it's not JYP, but another person." "Ahh, very true. But still." Jenny continued with a pout. "I need more." "Let's just go re-watch everything GOT7 related. Wait. Let's get you updated on the Real GOT7 seasons first! There's so much shiet on there you need to see about your man." "Girl, TRIPLE J all the way! Until Vicky claims JB, I'm still calling him out as my own even though Jackson's number one and Junior's second." "Do whatever you want girlfriend. Vicky's not going to admit to anything any time soon despite denying everything at the same time."

~~~~~~~

"Gah, it's almost seven and she's still not back." Natalie groaned while lying on the couch as she and Jenny just finished watching a recent Korean drama's latest episode update. "Yeah, I wonder what's keeping her?" Jenny said as she flipped through DramaFever to find something else to watch. The girls finished their GOT7 binge watching and felt drained from watching them after just one episode and so they decided to watch something else to relax their brain. "Even Coco's just chillin'. Although I don't think she minds being with us." Jenny laughed seeing the little dog sleeping peacefully next to her in Vanilla's bed. "What time do you think GOT7 will be done with their practice so they can pick up Coco?" Natalie shrugged as she sat up. "I dunno. Probably really late, I guess. I'm hungry. Vicky was supposed to get me some ice cream, and now I don't even want it."

"Well, luckily we don't have to go back to the school's campus since we don't have any summer classes. Although I still have to go in and talk with a counselor about one of my credits. That teacher seriously messed with my grades." Jenny ranted. "You remember when she gave us two tests? Well, she forgot to tell the class that she made a third one and that made the whole class fail." "Wow, seriously?" Natalie let out surprised. "That's seriously some mess up shiet. What are you going to do?" "Tell the counselor that the teacher didn't say anything about it. The other students will complain, too, since it's total bull." "Well, I'm glad I don't have to deal with any of that shiet."

Natalie stood up and stretched. "Well, I'm going to take a shower. Feel icky. It bothers me." "You're only saying that because Mocha slept next to you on the couch and Marsh kept walking all over you." Jenny laughed. "They wouldn't stop snuggling up to me." Natalie shot the Pomsky a look as it continued to lie on the couch in a sleeping manner while the Van Cat had run off somewhere when Natalie got up. "You're lucky you're so cute." Natalie told Mocaccino while softly petting her head. "Anyways, I'm bored. I'm going to shower. We can do something afterwards." "We can do our nails." Jenny offered remembering that she still had her nail set at Vicky's apartment. "I think I'm going to shower, too, and then afterwards we can do our nails. That should pass some time." "OK. Cool. I wanted to do my nails after Chloe did our hair, but I forgot about it. Alright, I'm going to shower."

~~~~~~~

"Showered. Nails done. And it's just passed nine." Natalie let out another sigh. "Time's not really going by, honestly." "You're telling me." Jenny added as she lied down next to the white dog who got up to snuggeld herself against Jenny's stomach. "Maybe we should go do something." "Like what? It's not like we can leave them here." Natalie indicated at the pets who were now playing with one another. "Hmm, then maybe one of us goes and the other stays?" Jenny suggested. "Nah, too lazy." Natalie dismissed as she stood up. "I don't even know where to go anyways." Natalie headed to the kitchen to grab herself something to drink. "Do you want anything?" "No, I'm good." Jenny replied as she turned her attention towards the t.v. that was playing the next episode of Lie to Me.

A ring tone sounded and Natalie came back to answer her phone in English. "What brat?" Jenny's lip quirked up knowing that Vicky was on the other line. "Yeah, we're still here. Where else would we be? Can't leave your kids here alone, y'know." Natalie sat down and focused her eyes on the t.v. as well. "Nah, we quit the boba joint after the manager kept blaming us for stuff we didn't even do. What? Go right now? Is that why you've been gone for so long? OK. Fine. Yeah, but what about the pets? We have Coco, too. Youngjae dropped her off because they needed a dog sitter. Alright, I'll bring her, too. We'll be over. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just text me the address. OK, byeeee." Natalie hung up and turned to look over at Jenny who then looked over at the same time. "Hey, wanna go to Love Jewel Entertainment?"

~~~~~~~

"Welcome to Love Jewel Entertainment. You're now officially part of the LOVESTAR family, girls." Kirsti Rhee, the CEO of Love Jewel Entertainment, grinned at them speaking in English as she handed them official staff badges. "You can now just call me Mama Mimi." "Wait, just like that?" Jenny asked in awe. "We're hired that fast?" "Yes." Kirsti nodded her head with a wide smile. "Carson recommended Vicky, and Vicky recommended you two, and I like what I see and hear." "Wow." Natalie let out surprised. "Is this legit?" Kirsti let out another laugh. "It's legit, and yes I know it's surprising, but I always trust my gut feelings over anything." "Doesn't the founder, um, need to confirm anything?" Jenny asked unsure. "Oh, you mean, Jane? Yeah, she'll be fine. If anything, she'll like you two just as much as me. It's Ariana that you may have to be wary around." Kirsti gave them a hidden smile before standing up.

"Alright. I'll leave Saeron with you as she will inform you of everything you need to know before she goes on her small vacation starting tomorrow. Have fun, girls. See you later." Kirsti showed the two girls out of her office to meet up with Saeron again before returning back to her office to take care of other official business. "Hello. I'm Hwang Saeron and I'll show you all what you need to do and know while I'm absense." Saeron introduced herself in Korean and bowed at them. The duo returned the same gestures and introduced themselves. "Bae Bowha imnida." Jenny greeted. "Chae Napi imnida." Natalie went next. "Please look after us kindly." The duo chorused. "Since you're now officially a LOVESTAR family member, just call me Saeron unnie." "Ne, Saeron unnie." Alright, let's get started, shall we?" The older woman smiled before showing them the main desk and telling them everything they needed to know about Love Jewel Entertainment and how things worked at the company and for the person at the front desk.

While the two girls were learning from Saeron, Vicky was in the animal play area where the pets were kept while the owners worked. "I think this is a first for an entertainment to have an animal play area." Vicky chuckled as she bid farewell to the animals and the two staff workers that watched over them. "I'll see you later, Minjung unnie and Harang unnie." "Bye Wiki-yah. We'll make sure to look after your pets and that they don't get into too much trouble while you're away." The girls waved seeing the younger woman out. "Hehe, thank you! If anything happens, then please call me. Although Coco is new to the family, she should be fine. The other two should be fine, too. Bye." "Buh bye."

"Hmm, took care of the pets, left the other two with Mama Kirsti and Saeron unnie, and I should go back up to see X-5, but don't want to. Carson's faultfor making me work here for some odd reason." Vicky grumbled to herself in English and then let out a small chuckle. "But then again, extra moolah for me that's for sure." Vicky then turned the corner and ran into a body. "Oof." She stumbled back and landed on her . "Owwie." "Gwaenchanyo?" Vicky heard a male voice ask her. She looked at the person squatting down to look at her and her mind went blank. "M-M... M.Joon." Vicky then let out in shock as she stared up at the male soloist. Hanjun chuckled. "Ah, so you know who I am?" Vicky nodded her head. "Are you a fan?" Vicky nodded her head once more. "Would you like help to get up from off of the floor now?"

Vicky tilted her head in confusion and realize she was still on the floor and clumsily stood back up with an embarrassed laugh. "Ahh, I'm sorry for running into you." Vicky apologized as she stood there awkwardly. "Ah, so you can speak." Hanjun as he stood up as well. "Ahh, yeah. Sorry about that." Vicky apologized with a sheepish expression. "I was just shock to see you here. Are you signed to Love Jewel Entertainment?" "Yes. Became a part of the LOVESTAR family late last year." "Wow, I didn't know, but then again I don't check up on the K-Music news like I used. But congratulations." "Thanks..." He trailed off in hopes to

Please log in to read the full chapter