I like her

"I love you..."

Jiyong’s P.O.V

Arranged marriage is so old fashioned. But I guess my grandparents are too.

But what I seriously couldn't believe was that they were just going to give us 1 month to get to know each other.

 

Last nights call with mom:
 

Mom: So we got you two an apartment in gangnam where you two will live and you know get to know each other. But only up until the wedding. After the wedding were moving you guys into a house so that you’ll have more space for you guys when you have children.

 

Jiyong: Mom I haven't even met the girl yet and you're talking about children. Whats her name?

 

Mom: You’ll know tomorrow when you move into your new place together.

 

Jiyong: Why can’t you just tell me now?

 

Mom: Dads order. Sorry.

 

Jiyong: Is she an Idol?
 

Mom: That she is.

 

Jiyong: Is she legal?

 

Mom: Of course she is. She’s 21 (22 in america)

(end)

 

I put the last things that I had  from my old apartment in my car and drive to my new apartment with me fiancee.

I arrived outside a huge building.

Image result for apartment in gangnam

CHecking my phone for the floor and house number I went upstairs carrying the stuff I brought with me. Most of the things that had to be moved here from my last apartment was already moved.

After putting in the password 1004 I walked into the apartment.

Image result for apartment in gangnam

It smelt like my moms cooking but when I got into the living room there was a girl cooking. She had medium length hair and very fair skin.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I greeted.

The girl turned around. She looked surprised.

“Hello,” she greeted me back. She turned down the heat that the food was cooking in and came to me. She gave me a light hug She really smelt good, not the food but her own scent.

We sat down at the living room area and started to talk.

“So~” she started “I’m miss A’s Suzy”.

I chuckled “Hi i’m Bigbangs GD but since you're my fiancee you can call me jiyong”.

She smiled She has a great smile by the way “That’s great jiyong-shi, I’ve already had a tour of the house so I can show you around”.

I got up and reached down my hand for hers “Okay, and lets drop the honorifics”.

She took my hand and stood up. But I didn't let go and made her hold my hand while she showed me around.

“This is our bedroom.”

w1ov5qEA-NN_WzUvPYE4YtA3GhWeX_9phspL0OoEuac1JTTBqfEFSHbSYf9393HrdXKXkPyx83q95TZF(Credit to owners) (It’s a little dull so add your own imagination to it)

“I guess father in-law redesigned this because we also have a practice room” suzy added.

The place itself was okay but what was better was that I was comfortable around Suzy. We got along quick and she was fun to hang out  with. Totally my style.

I’ve really never had dinner like the one I had with Suzy today. She made me laugh so much I couldn't eat.

After the dinner I was taking a shower and suzy was just reading on her tablet because she already took hers.

While I was in there I thought about a lot of things. I never really believed that love at first sight was real but I’m kinda believing it now. I dont know why but my heart flutters, I feel like butterflies are migrating in my stomach but can’t get out.

Maybe its too early maybe but I really do like her. I can’t say love but I can say I like her alot.

I finish showering and look for the hairdryer but I cant find it. “Suzy-ah!”.

“Ne?”.

“Do you know where the hair dryer is?”.

“I dont think theres one there,” she replied “but I have one”.

I left the bathroom and when I went into the room there was a black hairdryer.

I returned to the bathroom and dryed my hair.

“You can leave it in there” Suzy said from the bed.

Soon suzy and I fell asleep next to each other. Our first night.








Author note: Hey~ peeps so I know that they kinda like each other too soon but I really wanted to write some romance and fluff. I sometimes get annoyed at stories that take too long for the characters to like eachother so I might know how most of you will feel if the characters like each other too soon. So I’ll try to make up for it with great future updates. Thank you thank you!!!!