Chapter 1

Last Chance
  •  
  • The front door opened, and you were in your room ( Ever since the abuse started, you moved into the guest room). "Taehyung?" You softly said. A pair of hands suddenly locked around your wrists, pinning them down. "Why did I marry you? Wae? WAE?!? Taehyung yelled. He then started beating you. You tried to hold back you tears as harsh punches landed on your arms, face, and legs. He finally let you go, and all you saw in his eyes were guilt. He then ran to his room, so then you limped to the kitchen and cooked him bean sprout soup. What you didn't notice is that he was watching you, from his room. The next morning you moved, then winced in pain was you remember what happened yesterday. But you then noticed breathing next to you, so you then took a peek and saw that it was Taehyung. He kissed your forehead, and said "I'm sorry Eunhee, my sweet princess. Please forgive me for saying that last night". You felt so guilty, but it was time to lash back, since you've had enough. "Why should I forgive you?" You say angrily. Taehyung had to think fast. She was right, but he couldn't risk losing her. "I'm sorry Eunhee, and you know that.Please forgive me?" You sat there, thinking about it. You then went to your bathroom, wincing in pain. Taehyung helped you, but then you yelled "DONT TOUCH ME YOU BASTARD! I KNOW THAT YOU'VE TOUCHED OTHER GIRLS WITH THOSE DIRTY HANDS!". You then slammed the door, and went to the bath to prepare a warm bath. Taehyung started knocking on the door, saying "Eunhee-ah, please.... I'm begging you. I'm sorry for getting drunk and touching other girls, and beating you until you have dark purple and blue bruises. Please forgive me?" You weren't going to fall for that, so you muttered "Why don't you divorce me already? You hate me to my guts, and you have other girls waiting for you. I've already filed it. Go get a pen and sign it." That broke Taehyung heart to pieces. So he then went away and went to the club, again. All you did all day was clean up the whole house, and you didn't notice that it was nightfall as you were wiping the couch, and you heard the front door open. You froze. Right when Taehyung walked in, you already knew that he was drunk. He right then took both of your hands and dragged you to his room and you. You screamed and screamed, but no one could hear. It's been 8 months since Taehyung you, but he still beat you during those 8 months because he didn't know. That day, you woke up extra early and started writing girl and boy names, because today was the day that you would see your baby's gender. You didn't notice that Taehyung was behind you, watching you write names until he yelled, "WHAT ARE THE NAMES FOR?!?" You were startled. You decided that it was time to tell him. "I'm having a baby" you confessed. His face turned from anger to happiness. "We're having a baby? The dream of my life has came true!" ,"This baby isn't yours you bastard." You say. "W-what?" He stutters. "You signed the divorce papers yesterday because you were drunk. But I'm still filing it in." You say harshly. "P-please Eunhee. D-don't leave me p-please." Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. "You had your chance more than you thought you had Taehyung. I'm done. I can't take it anymore. Goodbye." You start to walk away but Taehyung grabs your wrist and says "Where are you going to go then?" "I'm going to Hoseok's because I haven't seen him since the abuse started." 

 

 

I have no idea where that went.....  -yuri