Chapter 7

Two Chairs

-Okay, we're leaving now! -shouted Jonghyun and stood up.
-why? i've not even finished my first meal. - mumbled Seolhyun while gulping a piece of han-u.
-I said we're leaving! I don't have any money to pay for your dishes. And like i see you're going to order a lot, aren't you? 
-Well, yes, but that's your punishment. Sit down and wait for me til i won't finish everything. 

Seolhyun continued to eat quietly while Jonghyun was staring at her and breathing out, willing to leave this place as soon as it was possible. He was amazed by how much this thin and little girl could eat at once! 
-Ajusshi! one more please! - She continued to shout like this for more than half an hour. 
-Maybe it's enough? -asked Jonghyuhn when he raised his head from the table, and before he would get an answer for his question, he just scremed like a mad. -Omo! you ate, all... and.. omo! you just ate everything this?! just one person, just you?! - He jumped closer to Seolhyun and started patting her stomach. -How could this little stomach handle this much?! 
-Yah! Get away! ert! -Seolhyun suddenly shouted and hit Jonghyun's head so hard that he wasn't able to control his body and fell down. 
-I'm not a ert.. -he mumbled.
-Stop, touching me!
-but..but.. -He was going to answer, but then Seolhyun gave him a killer stare that made him just shut up xd
-Aaah! I'm not full still.. 
-What? You want more?
-Yeah
-No! Just no way! We're really going to leave now! - Jonghyun became serious. He grabbed Seolhyun's arm and tried to pull her outta building. But Seolhyun didn't want to stand up or leave this place.
-I'll buy you some vine. -Then he exclaimed.
-No, I want beer! - Seolhyun's eyes started to sparkle.
-You can't have beer! I'll buy you vine.
-Why not?! I want beer!
-Are you a little kid or what,.. -Jonghyun facepalmed and stared at Seolhyun. 
-Why can't i have it then?
-Beacause the drink should be red, so you'll be able to drink it.
-What a stupid rule.. -she whispered.
-I didn't create it . -smiled Jonghyun. -Deal?
-okay, fine. One bottle of vine, then. You promise? 
-I promise. -He replied with a bright smile on his face, that made Seolhyun's heart flutter a bit. They made a pinky promise and then asked for the cost of Seolhyun's lunch,.
"Total: 39 000 Won"

-Wha...What?! - Jonghyun shouted like there was no tomorrow. Well, there wouldn't be if he wouldn' pay this money to the old ajussi, who was staring at both of them,
-Did you.. did.. agh! - He couldn't even describe, no, he couldn't even talk because of the schock.
-what? -Seolhyun glanced at him, like she didn't do anything.
-ah.. here you go..-he pulled out his wallet and just put it in Ajusshi's hands. Old man bowed with a smile and waved, when both went out of his cafe. 

The weather was truly nice. A mild, warm breeze was touching their faces and was leaving a special feeling, that made both of them smile. 
-I'm tired.. -mumbled Seolhyun, while she was walking behind Jonghyun, who was thinking about his wallet, and nothing else XD "my money.. money..money" he was whispering like a maniac and shaking while stepping on the ground.
-I'm really tired. -mumbled Seolhyun again. She quickly walked close to Jonghyun and gave a backhug. Jonghyun stopped. He smiled shyly. 
-Are you already asleep? 
-no.. -she whispered. 
Jonghyun held her to throw her body on his back. 
-thank you.. -Seolhyun whispered in his ear and fell asleep on his shoulder.
-Looks like, i won't need to buy the drink tonight. - Jonghyun smiled again and continued to walk.

They entered the house. it was dark there, of course, since it was all empty. Jonghyun quietly and carefuly layed Seolhyun on the sofa in the living room. 
-looks like an angel when sleeps. -he laughed and bent down in front of her face, then started patting her on head and started singing a lullaby quietly. Seolhyun moved a little and grabbed Jonghyun's arm.
-Don't leave me..-she mumbled. She wasn't awake tho. She was still sleeping. 
Jonghyun quietly removed her hand from his arm. Got closer to her and with a nice touch, he gave a kiss on her lips. Lips like pillows. Soft and warm lips, that he couldn't resist anymore.

A/N
Okay, i did a huge pause since the 6th chapter! I'm really sorry! I had a lot of work at school so i abrely even checked AFF, tumblr, SNS and etc.
Hope you didn't lose interest to the story >< <3
Thank you for the support, Dear readers!
Comments are always welcomed :) <3