Overdozed in You

Overdozed in You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up in the feeling of his body shake and he looks to his side and found his little brother Jeon Jungseo who was only 5years old shaking him to wake upp..

"What is it!!" Jungkook asked rubbing his eyes.

"I'm hungry.."Jungseo said while poutingg. Jungkook pinched his cheeks and take a look at the clock and it was 7:00a.m already.

"I'm sure Omma will be awake and make some thing delicious."

"Okay..i will go down..Hyung is snoring.."

Jungseo giggled hearing his brother's boyfriend snoringg..jungkook let out a small smile and put Jungseo down from bed and when he was about to sleep again he felt arms wrapped around his waist.He looked and see Taetae holding tight on him.

"I thought you're asleep.."

"I'm not.."

Jungkook laid down on the bed but somehow feels uncomfortable because Tae was holding too tight.

"Tae,Why you hold me so tight..it's not like i'm going to run away.." Tae ignores and pretend to be sleeping.

"I know you're not asleep Tae." Jungkook said while he try to let himself free from Tae..But Tae pulled him closer and loosening the hold.

"Seriously Baby,why did You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter